banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Fall HITs September 23, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fall HITs September 23, 2019

Title: Answer a survey about your health behaviors | Accept
    Requester: Ying [A16KLMW1S9NGHV] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$7.84] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about your personalities and health behaviors
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Good morning!

Title: Eligibility Survey for Social Issues(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Yphtach Lelkes [A3QABKQPGF9OKF] (Req TV): $17.58/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Answer some eligibility questions to see whether you will be qualified to earn $5 for the second study
    Time: 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.20
    Qualifications: Exc: [1854560038-171897] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Social Media News Survey | PANDA
      Requester: Fan Yang [AM1UIX9ZXLTPL] (Req TV): $11.96/hr/hr
      Description: Please read one social media news and answer a few questions.
      Time: 5 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Explaining Music Recommendations to Groups of people | PANDA
        Requester: shabnam najafian [A2ZQ7V915BL9LF] (Req TV): $13.21/hr/hr
        Description: Contributor bonuses (3$) for all excellent performance will be awarded!
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: A 60-minute survey about your experiences YESTERDAY | PANDA
          Requester: swbresearch [A2WAIGFL487P0E] (Req TV): $24.98/hr/hr
          Description: List the events you experienced YESTERDAY and tell us how you felt about them
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $8.20
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

14 minutes

​​​​​​
            Title: Grouping Dots(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: JGU_socpsy [A3JVHNS2WVPXKH] (Req TV): $11.85/hr/hr
            Description: Learn new groups of dot patterns and then categorize some example patterns into the group they belong to.
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Exc: [5134810-170904] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Understanding stories (~20min) | PANDA
              Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] (Req TV): $41.14/hr/hr
              Description: A simple short story reading experiment where you read stories and answer some questions about them. The whole session will last approximately 20 mins.
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $3.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Estimation the time is takes to perform a simple task | PANDA
                Requester: richard kraude [A14V405J50YJLW] (Req TV): $26.25/hr/hr
                Description: You will estimate the time it will take to complete a slider game under different circumstances. This HIT should less than a few minutes.
                Reward: $0.40
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2 minutes

Morning all

I just don't know what to say about this one.

Title: Train a Dialogue System to be a girlfriend | Accept
                Requester: Ivan [A1SOQF5HH2F8B] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.10
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 11
                Description: You assist in the development of Samantha, an artificial companion or a girlfriend. Your task is to help the software simulating Samantha to learn and improve itself on the fly as you interact with it. Your dialog with this girl has to include at least 20
                Qualifications: None

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not sure whether to laugh or just feel sympathy for the young ones that want to use this.

Title: Mental health survey for women. Opportunity for up to $5, if you meet inclusion criteria. | PANDA
                Requester: Brittany Tolstoy [A3482TJD1NO5WT] (Req TV): $12.06/hr/hr
                Description: Answer questions about your experiences with mental health as a woman. Participants that meet inclusion criteria (based on this survey) have the opportunity to make up to $5 across a 13 week study.
                Time: 24 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: Already rejected DoesNotExist ; Did not qualify/rejected DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Participate in an academic study and receive $1.00 (full-time employees ONLY) | PANDA
                  Requester: OBStudies [A1ILRSTAHO3R66] (Req TV): $15.04/hr/hr
                  Description: Participate in a task that will take around 10 mins to complete (ONLY participate if you have a full-time job)
                  HITs Available: 2
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: survey about your reactions to performance feedback scenarios (20 min) | PANDA
                    Requester: Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] (Req TV): $24.47/hr/hr
                    Description: This survey asks you questions about your reactions to performance feedback scenarios
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $4.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only people who live in the us and are currently full time employees can participate

I am feeling very peppy this morning. Walked the dogs for an hour, then made apple muffins, now baking bread. Fall inspires me to bake

Comment

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am the same way, it's starting to get cooler here and once I'm feeling better I'll be pulling out the KitchenAid to bake up a storm. Now that I'm at home all day it'll be easy to do.

Good Morning Everyone...Let's do our best to have a nice day.

Comment

At the moment, today looks just like yesterday (and Saturday). Hope things pick up! My little one is sick so I'm working from home today (which means more time to bounce between work-work and turking).

Comment

Working...
                      X