banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Festival of novelties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festival of novelties

Day dedicated to useless stuff you bought like Big Mouth Billy Bass--over 20 million sold in one year 2000-20001.
    First one recorded was in the 17th century "a goblet that could be used to spy on someone while taking a drink. It had a 45-degree angle mirror, and the images of someone behind the user could be seen on the glass of the cup."
    Some I had were magic 8 ball, big mouth bass with 3 tunes. Never got chattery teeth. What silly thing did you buy over life?
    Last edited by Carolyn; 09-24-2019, 07:24 AM.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38...to_accept=true

Jacob Biehl
    Survey of Technology for Prescription Adherence
    $4.0
    Masters
    Age 55 and over
    Under 10 minutes

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      9 minutes, thanks Carolyn!

Good morning!

Comment

• Valley
      Valley commented
      Editing a comment
      Och Bear, now I have to go to Chickkie for an egg and cheese biscuit and hash browns😁

Good morning Folks

ETA: Whoops...second part uses Inquisit

Title: Psychology Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Lisa A Chalik [A2JDJ1Y2WBHDCB] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.54] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.06] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.75
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 3
    Description: In this 10- to 15-minute study, you will write about a past experience, then will complete a task where you categorize words, then will answer some questions about yourself.
    Qualifications: Exc: [171999-171410] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
    Last edited by GoPats; 09-24-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Tomorrow morning we leave for our road trip to see the YouTubers my daughter is obsessed with (and my sister!). I have a lot to do today to get ready, including burning some cds to listen to on the way. If you have any song suggestions, they are very welcome!!

Comment

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        magnoliagal We are seeing the Ireland Boys. RohanTV, Theo Goff, and MoreJStu are going to be there, too.

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Curbie thank goodness!! I would suggest if you do spotify premium to just create a playlist off of that and you can download it offline so it doesn't use your data on your phone. Best $10/month IMO (well $15 for me because I pay for a family plan so my mom and son can use it too) If you have it/end up signing up I can send you the link to my playlist if you want ideas. I could sit here and sell you on Spotify all day long but if you do go premium it will pick up on your music styles and create playlists that you can listen off of to get inspiration.
        BTW I think they have 30 days for free for new subscribers. (Ok I'm done selling it, I promise!)

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        smartin I really do need to join modern times, lol. Does anyone other than me even burn cds anymore?

Title: 20-minute academic survey with $2 completion award and the chance to earn additional payment.(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Labor Experiment20 [A1F9YCOYH0B6A4] (Req TV): $20.99/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of $2 upon completion and have the chance to earn additional payment that will equal anywhere from $0 to $1. This study asks you to make a series of decisions. These decisions may impact your additional payment.
      Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1218854951-172181] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Hope today is at least decent for all of us. Getting tired to barely making my goal or not making it at all.

Comment

Title: Scenario Choices(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Annabelle Roberts [AATUQ4YBH7D78] (Req TV): $14.17/hr/hr
          Description: We are researchers at the University of Chicago doing a research study about human decision making. You will read a hypothetical scenario and make a choice.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 10
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1159802744-172143] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Psych research: watch short films, do personality scales (~2hr) | PANDA
            Requester: Emily Finn, National Institute of Mental Health [A2ZNL36BRYFH40] (Req TV): $16.82/hr/hr
            Description: You'll be asked to watch short live-action films and describe what you see in both free-response and multiple choice questions. Then, you'll be asked to complete personality questionnaires. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US to participate
            Time: 8 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 55
            Reward: $15.00
            Qualifications: NIMH SFIM Block Past Workers DoesNotExist ; NIMH Short-Film Previous Participants DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              55 hits gone in the split second it took me to click on it.

Morning everyone. There have been a couple of small Eagle Eye batches this morning.

Comment

Title: Make a guess(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Moore Lab [A33V7NSHY0CNZ2] (Req TV): $25.52/hr/hr
              Description: See an image, identify it, and make a guess about your fellow respondents
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 9
              Reward: $0.50
              Qualifications: Exc: [79766780-172200] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Read a short scenario and evaluate what happens in the scene.(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Tali Kapadia [A2XAE9FRXIDB5E] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 3.80] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.10]
                Description: In this study, you will read a short scenario and evaluate the scenario based on your opinion.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 7
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Exc: [170090816-172159] DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on moral questions | PANDA
                  Requester: Pontus Strimling [A3T18G5YWMVCP9] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.04] [Fair: 4.57] [Comm: 3.05] [Fast: 4.51]
                  Description: Give us your opinions regarding some well-known moral issues
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $0.90
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

You've received a bonus from ETH DeSciL for work related to 33EEIIWHK78VULVU9S7CVIKVPDHQV3.
                    The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                    Bonus for 'Communication and Allocation of Money'. Thanks for your participation.

Comment

Title: Decision making study | PANDA
                      Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] (Req TV): $16.80/hr/hr
                      Description: Decision making
                      HITs Available: 376
                      Reward: $2.50
                      Qualifications: Already taken DoesNotExist ; robdec DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        22 minutes and enough pages of instructions to drive you mad, can get a great bonus if you are 1 of 5 randomly chosen people.
                        Last edited by Bear; 09-24-2019, 11:03 AM.
                    Working...
                    X