banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Love People Day - September 30, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Love People Day - September 30, 2019

"This day is dedicated to inspiring and supporting others with the power of unconditional love."

Let's hope there's some requesters ready to show us some love today!
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

G'morning!

Title: Answer a survey about trivia facts (less than 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: NLP research group at TokyoTech [A2HOLLZR6NZGDL] (Req TV): $40.94/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your evaluation for automatically extracted trivia facts
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Educational experiences and well-being: Women without 4-year college degree(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Nina Kranzdorf [A2QEQJUIPA5QGJ] (Req TV): $14.81/hr/hr
      Description: This research is designed to test the quality of several scales and to collect information that can be used for comparison purposes. If you participate, we will ask you questions about your academic priorities, how you adjust to change, your coping style, family support, and how you feel about yourself and your future. We will also ask you several questions about your background.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $0.75
      Qualifications: Exc: [5507764-171641] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer a short survey about a negotiation scenario | PANDA
        Requester: Benjamin Everly [A3I3YRKB8J8AB5] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: You will read about a negotiation scenario. You will be asked questions about the negotiation. This survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
        Time: 3 hour(s)
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          5 1/2 minutes

Good morning everyone! So far, slow lmao!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I am at 0.00 PE

Dangit, Prolific got me again with the Crispin Buxley Phenomenon.
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Giskard
          Giskard commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never heard of it so I googled it and I don't know any more now than before. The impression I'm getting is that you're asked if you've heard of the "Crispin-Buxley Phenomenon" and if you say yes, you're a liar?

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          It's one of the about me questions on Prolific. I remember Googling it before and finding out it's basically an attention check for prolific. lol. It's been a while, and I guess Prolific cleared that question out and asked me again... I googled again.

• ameagari
          ameagari commented
          Editing a comment
          Eventually won't it be legitimate to say answer "true" to "I understand the Crispin-Buxley Phenomenon"?
          "Yes, I have heard of the Crispin-Buxley Phenomenon"?

adsforce

Comment

Early AdsForce up if you do those.

Comment

Title: Answer a Brief Survey About Events ~5 Minutes(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: USC Consumer Researcher [A3QB4VRTEBCAHZ] (Req TV): $10.92/hr/hr
            Description: Give us your opinion about events. This should take no longer than 5 minutes
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 89
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Exc: [161508211-172648] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: 'Decision Making and Applicant Value' Screening Questionnaire(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Decisions Lab - Johns Hopkins University [A1JH5A1IEVG789] (Req TV): $45.07/hr/hr
              Description: This study is being conducted by researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School. The purpose of this research study is to understand how individuals process information when making decisions. You are being invited to first complete a screening questionnaire to determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study. You will be paid $1 for completing the screening questionnaire. We estimate that it will take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Those who are eligible and agree to participate in the main study will be paid an additional $10 for completing the main study, which is estimated to take 30 - 45 minutes to complete. The main study includes an experiment and post-experiment survey. You will also have the chance to get additional compensation (bonus), based on your decisions during the experiment.
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 17
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Location In US; Exc: [5039388-172233] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine is 14 characters. Isn't yours?

• bromeliad
                bromeliad commented
                Editing a comment
                The range is 12-14. Mine is 13.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine's 13 too

Good Morning, Hope you all had a great weekend. I know it's the end of the month but it would be nice to kick off next month early.

Comment

That was a nice adsforce batch. It was a good early boost to my PE

Comment

Title: survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (Req TV): $12.43/hr/hr
                  Description: survey
                  Time: 25 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 75
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Qualifications: Exc: [838693047-173226] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Survey of Technology for Prescription Adherence | Accept
                    Requester: Jacob Biehl [A2G7MG0JQUWEGN] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$36.79] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 4.00
                    Duration: 1:00:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: Questions about current prescription adherence practices and opportunity provide feedback on the value of potential technology interventions
                    Qualifications: Age - 25 - 30 EqualTo 0; Exclude Initial 20 DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

A few AdsForce straggle in, but, I get SKIP THIS HIT OR RETURN AND TRY BACK IN AN HOUR.
                      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Giskard
                        Giskard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There are a few of those in every batch. Either they're broken or it's a thing like with pinterest where the hit is still there but there isn't a task available. Either way, once the main batch is done those stragglers hang around for awhile but you can't do anything with them.

• witch1
                        witch1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They need to drop a huge, working batch. I'd forgotten how much I like doing them!

• Giskard
                        Giskard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They've been pretty regular lately. 4 or 5 days in a row and then take a couple of days off. These ones this morning were good ones. I didn't have many that took over 2 minutes.
                    Working...
                    X