banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tickle Me Tuesday HITs October 22, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickle Me Tuesday HITs October 22, 2019

Title: Perceptions of Star Wars Media I(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Alex [A2HTKKIIUVH19T] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.05] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:30:00
    Available: 101
    Description: MTurk workers who are 18 and older qualify for this study. The purpose of this study is to find out about your perceptions of Star Wars media, including videos and music. If you agree to participate, you will either watch a Star Wars video or listen to a Star Wars song. Afterward, you will complete a brief questionnaire about your reactions. Your participation will last approximately 20 minutes. You will receive 2.00 in your MTurk account in exchange for participating.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Exc: [5578556-177271] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Title: Listen to 2 min Audio and tell us your reaction | Accept
    Requester: David Cheng [A2FZA0ACS6BLCE] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.64] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Listen to 2 min Audio and tell us your reaction
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about everyday behaviors (approx 15 min) | Accept
      Requester: Yu Niiya [AFWYDPLMCGS9B] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$18.31] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 12
      Description: This H.I.T. is a survey on how people would respond to a particular situation. You will complete on a separate website. The entire survey will take around 15 minutes to complete and MUST be completed in one sitting.
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Evaluation of Political Information | Accept
        Requester: Novel Political [A1ONZ9BVMLRXLG] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Description: You will be asked questions regarding your opinions regarding a specific political topic
        Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Workplace culture survey | Accept
          Requester: Marco Meyer [AAK22D8E5C3T] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$26.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.55] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 1.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Description: Answer a short survey about your work environment
          Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists

Comment

I NEED to get motivated today, I made 20.00 in the last two days because I can't make myself sit in the chair waiting and looking for work when it's so slow.

Comment

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              I made 16.00 because of my 16.00 hit otherwise I am like you getting up and do other things because its so slow.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              It is really rough. I wonder what is going on.

G'morning!

Title: [20 Minute Test] Video Quality Test | PANDA
            Requester: Ma Study [A1075SN9WRZR1R] (Req TV): $13.05/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: -
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 528
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...to_accept=true
              Jing Wang
              Answer a 10-15 minutes survey about an Academic Survey
              $1.32
              Masters
              a little long for the money. Some responsive short writing ---it was okay
              Last edited by Carolyn; 10-22-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about everyday behaviors (approx 15 min) | PANDA
                Requester: Yu Niiya [AFWYDPLMCGS9B] (Req TV): $18.31/hr/hr
                Description: This H.I.T. is a survey on how people would respond to a particular situation. You will complete on a separate website. The entire survey will take around 15 minutes to complete and MUST be completed in one sitting.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everone!

You can only do 10 max of these:

Title: Judge advertisements based on their title : 10 HITS MAXIMUM | Accept
                  Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.75] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 0.08
                  Duration: 10:00
                  Available: 18
                  Description: Rate advertisement titles along a number of dimensions. RATE ONLY 10
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Happy Tuesday!

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I need to make some money today because my power may be off Wed. Thurs. and Fri. because our power company gave out big bonus instead of keep the lines in good shape. Now all of us who live in the mountains or hills get cut off so they don't risk burning down another town.

Comment

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ugh, I cannot imagine how terrible that would be

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Kizzy, I've been wondering how that's going. good luck!

Title: Answer a survey about 3D animation perception | PANDA
                      Requester: Wenyu [AMAYOOAIAP57] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: The Effect of Different Types of Character Locomotion on Audience Perception of Crowd Animation
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Well, Good Morning All...

After taking a few days to think about it, and reading so many of your posts lately...I've decided to put the application that I've been working on (Smart Panda) on hold temporarily to focus on current needs. Namely, I've decided to cobble together an Auto Accept for us here. We'll call it "Otto" It'll most likely be a Google extension, as that's one of the few ways to control it's release. I'll also try to make something alongside for those that can't use extensions. I can't make too many promises. It won't be too pretty, but it'll be safe and it'll work.

There's been so many of you going through hardships lately. I'm feeling you hurting on the board on a daily basis. Ya'll are needing some relief NOW. At this time, I don't know exactly how long this will take me, as I've never worked with extensions...so I've got to learn...and build it...and still Turk a little....but it's not going to be months away...more like weeks (I hope)

When I get it done, all (paying) level 3 and above members will get it automatically. You'll have a password to login that I'll send to you in PM. You and only You can use your password, so please don't get us into a situation where I have to start checking IP logins and revoking memberships.

All current members who are level 3 or higher (by grace) will have the choice to "make that official" , and all current members who are level 2 or lower will have a chance to upgrade.

I'll limit this most likely to a maximum of 300 people (current members will always have priority in any "waiting list" type of situation. I don't mind you talking about it across the web, or here. But, know that nobody who is not a paying level 3 or higher member will be able to find, see, or use it.

Anyone new would have to join the board, sign up for a tier 3 or higher membership, and then be sent a link manually by me for it.

Comment

• smartin
                          smartin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just want to say thank you! Thanks for always looking out for us and trying to help us all grow. Love you Fisherman!

• mominavan
                          mominavan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you for everything you do to help all of us! It is great to be part of such a great community and you have made that happen!

• hitforbrains
                          hitforbrains commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Any change to help improve income for those who struggle gives all of us hope for greater rewards. Sincere thanks for all you do, Fisherman. And a big thanks to everyone else for contributing valuable information that is helpful every day as we travel along this bumpy road to riches.

Title: Social Perception(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
                        Requester: Kellogg Kteily Lab [A8VNY3KPRHHRC] (Req TV): $13.14/hr/hr
                        Description: You will be asked to complete a 10-minute social perception task and fill out questionnaires including demographics, political orientation, and social perceptions. We ask that you complete the task using the browser Chrome.
                        HITs Available: 23
                        Reward: $1.50
                        Qualifications: TP Panel: -290823352 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1874038907-177285] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                        X