banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Boston Cream Pie Day HITs October 23, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Boston Cream Pie Day HITs October 23, 2019

Title: [~10-15 minutes study, $2 + $0-1 bonus] Rate yourself and 30 bodies on 7 dimensions(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: SoCoGo [A3KQ0QBZE46VPK] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.33] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You will be asked to rate yourself and 30 bodies on 7 dimensions.
    Qualifications: Inc: [19-177316] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Happy Wednesday!
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Part 2 of Three part, 10 day study with potential for large bonus(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
      TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=485] [ToS=2]
      TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
      Reward: 0.05
      Duration: 40:00
      Description: In this survey, you will complete one survey today, and one survey in ten days. $10 bonus for completing all parts
      Qualifications: Inc: [177612-177359] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 92; Location In US
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot Thanks for the reminder for this one. I probably would have forgot. I don't want to miss that $10 for part 3.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Surveys for work related to 3I4E7AFQ2KHK5W9ELJSYMFUKHJAJTK.
      The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
      Thank you for completing - Decision About Money on Oct. 8th. Your bonus is attached

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

Prolific question: I transferred money recently for the first time in a while. It shows up in my Paypal as GBP. I tried to use my paypal to purchase something the other day and instead of using my available balance, it used my linked card. Can I not use this without transferring to my bank because it's not USD?

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          My paypal shows the GBP and USD seperately. I just sent the prolific money to my checking, because it also has an exchange rate.

• Valley
          Valley commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning. Exchange rate is terrible at the moment. If you can afford to, you might want to leave it where it is until after the Brexit fiasco has worked its way out. If that ever happens!

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you have to convert the currency over to USD. I always convert before I transfer to my bank but now that I think of it I think I should call my bank and ask them how they handle it and if I would have to pay a fee to have them convert it. Paypal usually has a lower exchange rate than the current value. I think the last time I transferred they were about .03 lower than the current exchange rate. I usually Google it about once a week. It is up to $1.29 according to Google.

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Hopefully today will be as good as the last 3. It got down to 39 last night.....BRRRRRRR!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Read articles and answer questions from your phone | PANDA
          Requester: Geodes [A3HX6V5WV2T415] (Req TV): $11.61/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Do some reading on your mobile phone
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: mobile_reading_exp_participation DoesNotExist ; native English speakers EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In AUCAGBNZUS;

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            About 15 minutes.

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            HIT won't submit

• tcostik
            tcostik commented
            Editing a comment
            Did anyone get this to submit?

Title: Survey on Facebook user experience (~20 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Emiko Taniguchi [A244P45QKZZCF0] (Req TV): $9.37/hr/hr
          Description: Please complete a questionnaire about your activities and experiences on Facebook. You'll be also asked to answer demographic questions. This survey will take about 20 minutes to complete.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

GM OHS!

Comment

Title: Selecting Leisure Influencers on Instagram | PANDA
              Requester: jie [A2OWREDF18SINF] (Req TV): $12.88/hr/hr
              Description: Selecting Leisure Influencers on Instagram
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• bromeliad
                bromeliad commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear I'm 10 minutes in and the progress bar is only 1/3 along

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks bromeliad. glad I decided to return it. TO didn't look too good anyway.

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                I returned it as well, seemed way too long and I don't care for choosing people on how they look anyway.

Title: Two-Part Survey for Red Sox or Yankees Fans (1/2)(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Joseph [A1RUWGBC9JVTM7] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$12.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=9.98] [Pen=0.21] [Res=null] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 1.00
              Duration: 45:00
              Available: 67
              Description: We are recruiting Yankees and Red Sox fans to participate in a two-part survey. This is the first survey, the second will be emailed via TurkPrime on October 30th. Typing required - nonsense answers will be rejected. Please be honest and do not participate if you are not a fan of either team! We will take multiple steps to verify your fandom. Thank you.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 92; Exc: [1954102479-177472] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Title: We would like to learn more about how people use apps that help them sleep | PANDA
                Requester: John [A21SVLL2KGG4UU] (Req TV): $14.80/hr/hr
                Description: We are trying to understand how people use apps that help them sleep. Please answer this survey only if you ever used an app that helps you sleep.
                Time: 20 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

So I had a dream that I woke up to 20 rejections! Needless to say I checked MTurk from my phone lol! Scared me to death.

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've had a nightmare similar to that too.

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It sucks that we have to worry about things like that.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Been there done that.

Title: Online games and survey about your experience | PANDA
                  Requester: Anna Mayo [A3GCRC3BP9UWYL] (Req TV): $25.44/hr/hr
                  Description: Play online games with others and complete a survey about your experience
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Reward: $3.50
                  Qualifications: Completed this study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Part 2 of Three part, 10 day study with potential for large bonus(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$15.83] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=486] [ToS=2]
                    TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
                    Reward: 0.05
                    Duration: 40:00
                    Description: In this survey, you will complete one survey today, and one survey in ten days. $10 bonus for completing all parts
                    Qualifications: Inc: [177612-177359] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 92; Location In US

Comment

Working...
                    X