banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hug a Bear Day... Hits for Thursday November 7, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hug a Bear Day... Hits for Thursday November 7, 2019

You can hug our Bear if he says its okay. Or you can hug your teddy bear. I knew the teddy was named after President Roosevelt but somehow I escaped learning the whole story. in 1902, Roosevelt went on a hunting trip with friends. Their dogs cornered a 235 pound black bear. A hunting friend tied up the bear and called Roosevelt. The bear was so mauled by the dogs Roosevelt refused to let it be shot. ANyway, a few days later a cartoon appeared showing Roosevelt refusing to shoot the bear. A couple in NY saw the cartoon and made the stuffed bear called "Teddy's bear."
    Last edited by Carolyn; 11-07-2019, 05:29 AM.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3I...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Research Whatnots
    This survey asks questions about mental health after a disaster
    $5.00
    Masters

There is also a $2.00 up ---The problem is the approval rate is only 71%. Also, there is no information about the requester in the hit, and the whole mess is in frame. What could go wrong?

Comment

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      I did his 5.00 yesterday and it approved. I had caught it the day before and returned it because I wasn't sure my information was what he was looking for. Very nice requester I had sent him a message asking. He said yes please do the hit your information is very different and he wanted it. Not sure about the 2.00 but my experience with him was a good one.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3R...to_accept=true
    BUPS
    Brown University research study on voter behavior
    $1.00
    ~3 minutes
    Last edited by Carolyn; 11-07-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Happy Thursday!

Comment

Good morning!

Group hug!

Comment

There were some .08 cent RVD's up this morning, I did a couple before checking the TO...looks like Amazon is rejecting those to now...sigh

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            sheesh .. glad I missed them

Title: Study for Employed Working Adults, complete a questionnaire about your work experience ($1.50)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Julena Bonner [A2F08FVMZQUZN9] (Req TV): $10.14/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Employed working adults: Complete a 10-20 minute questionnaire about your work experience for $1.50
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.50
          Qualifications: Exc: [180741-180152] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: (up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video and play a tutorial for an online game! | PANDA
            Requester: Project on Nuclear Gaming [A3DK92MB8JLQED] (Req TV): $16.42/hr/hr
            Description: (up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video describing the rules of a game and take a quiz to test for understanding. In addition, go through a tutorial game
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Tutorial-Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ; SIGNAL-Video-Complete DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              Well this took almost 40 minutes, I had to refresh the tutorial because it didn't load the first time, but then it worked fine. I should get a $2 bonus from it, so not bad.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounded fun...it was not lol

Good Morning Everyone...another round with Google for me today. These people are really frustrating me.

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Here I've got the first update ready for Otto and I can't get them to publish the first one...lol.

Gone to get some blood work done. Back soon I hope.

Comment

Okay got very angry, upset, frustrated and just mad yesterday. I stepped back, chilled, walked the dog, and am starting anew today!
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully today will be better for you!

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of us have those times when we are angry, mad, upset or just down right disagreeable being around our dog, dogs can calm me right down they just have so much love it is hard to stay upset.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                It happens to us all from time to time. As long as you don't carry it over you should be good!

Nice start to the day!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3HYV4299H0W7LMQMLSF1A5DE42A8EQ.
              The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
              Amazon Mechanical Turk
              https://www.mturk.com

Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                very nice

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! Got mine too. Nice jump start to the day. More than I get some days, so there's that.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I caught the hit, I am the world's worst typist, I could not find half the characters on the keyboard and was getting stressed haha. I tossed it for someone else to try, my bonus would be like .50 OK I just realized I was talking about the choice lab..or heck I don't even know this morning. I Have been up since 2 am with stomach issues

For anyone that's interested, here's the loop of madness that I'm stuck in.

Comment

• hitforbrains
                hitforbrains commented
                Editing a comment
                No matter what happens, WE won't reject you. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated every day. And about that cold...get under a pile of quilts and sip some brandy.

• Valley
                Valley commented
                Editing a comment
                hitforbrains, he doesn't drink...but I'll drink the brandy on his behalf

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                magpie Valley hitforbrains Thank you all. I just get frustrated when there doesn't seem to be a reason for things. I'll get us all through this, but I'd rather it was right now...

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3HYV4299H0W7LMQMLSF1A5DE42A8EQ.
              The value of your bonus is: $11.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Thank you!

Comment

Title: Language Experiment (Modern) | PANDA
                Requester: UMD LDev [A2RIEQPV37GETM] (Req TV): $16.35/hr/hr
                Description: A language experiment and a survey. Please do not participate you are older than 45, younger than 18, or have any hearing problems.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
                This is good. I did it yesterday, took almost exactly 30 minutes typing fast.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just a bit past the cut of age...boo
              Working...
              X