banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Harvey Wallbanger Day HITs November 8, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Harvey Wallbanger Day HITs November 8, 2019

Title: Answer 2 short surveys regarding holiday planning and packages and you could win $7 in total! | Accept
    Requester: Emily Taylor [A2I2UP2L58OUX0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.51] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.51] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=3.42] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=96] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Two separate surveys (20 mins). Survey: holiday planning ability test. Survey 2: holiday package evaluation. Base pay: $2. Top-3 who solve the holiday planning ability test get $5 extra bonus. Others who solve correctly get $2! Good luck!
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

National Harvey Wallbanger Day on November 8th recognizes a fruity and spirited cocktail made with 3 parts vodka, 1 part Galliano and 6 parts orange juice. Pour it into a highball glass and garnish it with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.

In 1968 at a chili tasting in San Diego, Harvey Wallbangers were being served along with a story explaining the cocktail’s origin. According to the story, the remains of a Laguna Beach party included vodka, Galliano, and orange juice. When the party-goers left, Harvey remained, banging his head against the wall.

Comment

• Valley
      Valley commented
      Editing a comment
      Good grief, haven’t thought of those drinks in eons. They were the drink of choice in my dim and distant yoof🤪

Good morning!

Happy Wallbanger day!

I assume everyone got the email from Amazon about the Amazon Payments change? I hate change but this might be good to send to bank directly from Mturk.

Comment

• Valley
      Valley commented
      Editing a comment
      I just don’t trust Amazon. They’re not doing this for our benefit, that’s for sure.

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear We have an entire section devoted to this topic. https://www.ourhitstop.com/forum/amazon-payments-issues

I'll be researching and writing an article this weekend...for those of you that wait for me to give you news updates...lol

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Fisherman

Title: Very short (< 1 minute) pre-survey (better paid main survey follows) on gaming live-streams (Twitch, Mixer, ...)? | Accept
    Requester: Pascal Lessel [A22K6IBUIG5FHR] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.83] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.01
    Duration: 20:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Please do only participate if you consume gaming live-streams on Twitch, Mixer, ...
    Qualifications: 2019_IsLSConsumer_Special DoesNotExist ; 2019_IsStreamer DoesNotExist ; 2019_RE_Twitch_US DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; 2019_IsLSConsumer DoesNotExist

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like he handed out some rejections a couple of days ago for the longer survey.

Really nice to wake up to:

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 3XUSYT70ITBC8T6HGK6JY1DFGUR0D7.

The value of your bonus is: $10.26 USD
    You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 3CVDZS288HA69RRKWVO7KYNDVA9FM9.

The value of your bonus is: $8.76 USD

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice start to the day!

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      probably more than I will make all day haha...way to go!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Best way to start the day!

Happy Friday!
    Next week's forecast is calling for possible snow flurries! I'm not ready!

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Some winter weather here is possible on Tuesday, but right now they say it will just be a cold rain. I hope that's all it is!

Title: Survey on viewer types in gaming live-streams (Twitch, Mixer, ...) [Time necessary currently: Median 9min 51s, Mean: 11min 42s] | PANDA
    Requester: Pascal Lessel [A22K6IBUIG5FHR] (Req TV): $15.60/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Please do only participate if you consume gaming live-streams on Twitch, Mixer, ...
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.80
    Qualifications: 2019_RE_Twitch_US GreaterThan 0; 2019_IsLSConsumer GreaterThan 0; 2019_hasTakenViewerTypeCFA DoesNotExist ; 2019_Survey_Special GreaterThan 0; 2019_hasTakenViewerTypeEFA DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      12 minutes and I took a screenshot of EVERY page with an attention check I answered.

Title: 20 min anonymous research survey about abortion | PANDA
    Requester: [email protected] [ATQREBY3L3C6L] (Req TV): $18.74/hr/hr
    Description: Anonymous research survey about abortion
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    Reward: $3.30
    Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Survey about public policy | PANDA
        Requester: Timothy Bartley [A3H6VRF9Y0EUAR] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: We would like your opinion about public policy
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $1.85
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Consumer Behavior Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Alokparna Monga [A3BXOGAO7JDGP1] (Req TV): $10.69/hr/hr
          Description: 5-7 minute Academic Study about opinions on brands. (No internet searching!)
          HITs Available: 34
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5761433-180751] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions about brands | PANDA
            Requester: Liu Liu [A26551YKL8NKHN] (Req TV): $7.44/hr/hr
            Description: Tell us what you associate certain brands with
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: English Sentences (30-40 Minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $20.34/hr/hr
              Description: Complete English Sentences (30-40 Minutes)
              Time: 1 hour(s) 56 minutes(s) 40 seconds(s)
              Reward: $8.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Ask English Questions over a Natural Language Interface | PANDA
                Requester: Michael Minock [AFKG2MAEWV3QR] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: You will first be introduced to the C-Phrase natural language interface, and then will perform several short tasks.
                Time: 50 minutes(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good Morning, Love the choice lab bonus nice to wake up to a healthy start to the day. I only got 13.00 in bonus but for a hunt and peck typer not to bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X