banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Carl Sagan Day...Hits November 9, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Sagan Day...Hits November 9, 2019

Sagan was born on this day in 1934. He was best known for his ability to communicate science to ordinary people. I used to love his stuff. This is also National Chaos Day....chaos never goes away...just live with it.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...to_accept=true
    Lowder Lab
    Answer several surveys about your personality, behaviors, and preferences
    $4.00
    Masters
    somewhat shorter than advertised
    Last edited by Carolyn; 11-09-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one Carolyn, thanks! (easy and only took me about 25 minutes while drinking my first cup of coffee)

Great for my slow week. I haven't been meeting my daily/weekly goals for a couple weeks now. I wonder if it will ever pick up.

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      dazcat I have been struggling as well, it's extremely frustrating

not bad, it was about 15 minutes......already approved

Title: Post-Disaster Mental Health & Emotional Treatment | PANDA
    Requester: Research Whatnots [A5V25FHXWDMZY] (Req TV): $8.65/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Stress & Anxiety after Trauma - This study looks at how treatment and compensation post-disaster influence mental health.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
    Last edited by cyvamp; 11-09-2019, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Morning all

This is quick

Title: Answer a short multiple-choice survey (14 questions) | Accept
      Requester: Erin [AF27ZWIL6XE6A] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$21.50] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 0.35
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Give your opinion about simple immigration questions
      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

I loved Carl Sagan.

Today we will catch billions and billions of hits.

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would settle for 10 $5 HITs that take 10 minutes each.

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          On a Saturday, I would settle for 10 $1 hits.

Title: How much should we spend on improving air quality? | PANDA
        Requester: TSE [AC0PRLBDEPCFH] (Req TV): N/A
        Description: Air pollution is responsible for many premature deaths. The number can be reduced but it will come at a cost. In this study we ask you to make choices in situations where there is a tradeoff between the risk of dying and the cost.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Completed surveys DCE Oct 2019 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer several surveys about your personality, behaviors, and preferences | PANDA
          Requester: Lowder Lab [A2E1ZPCLU0B541] (Req TV): $19.25/hr/hr
          Description: These surveys are part of a student project. Students have identified several research questions and are collecting data that will address these questions.
          Reward: $4.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Otto's latest submission has been under review for 48 hours already which is 24 hours longer than any previous submission. I'm hopeful that this is a good sign. It's a fully operational product and ready to roll upon approval to the Google Store. I've been using it all week. In fact, I already have the first update ready to go now too. About the best thing I can say about it is this : I'm finding it difficult to go through a weekday and not make more than $30. I walk away, I take a nap, I go to town, I barely pay attention to mTurk at all and it's just there. Ordinarily this kind of behavior on my part would net me about $5 for the day.

So, COME ON GOOGLE, and let me get this into my people's hands....

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              That explains my slow week, Fisherman is catching all the work with Otto! lol, jk... I'm not even trying really.

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              Fisherman, You're going above and beyond, so I doubt anyone is frustrated with you. I'm glad Otto is working so well for you, I can't wait to try it!

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              I am hopeful this time it gets approved. I know I am far from frustrated with you. I know everything in life is a waiting game, especially with big corporations. I'm confident we all understand this. But the more you talk about it the more I anticipate it as I am ready for the increase as this has been one of the larger struggle weeks in almost a month.

Title: Participate in academic survey on job satisfaction (~35min) | PANDA
            Requester: University Darmstadt [A1BNA4ADWRXQS3] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: Fill in a survey about your workplace and demographic questions (this HIT; $4), then take part in a 12 day training program and complete two post evaluation surveys (extra HITs and payments)
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.75
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

qualified for this one, super easy and quick...10 minutes

​​​​​​
              Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Windows or Mac, e1a395f3 | PANDA
              Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $20.98/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.30] [Fair: 4.12] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 3.91]
              Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: Study Group Exclusion - 074eb08e-eea8-48e9-8d05-b79068bfadc2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Lexical Activation of Concepts | PANDA
                Requester: Lifespan Social Cognition Lab [A1102PGDVVOYQS] (Req TV): $10.78/hr/hr
                Description: Brief Study of Concepts in Mind - Must be male
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you have already died and on your way to hell. please return this hit before you leave.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38...to_accept=true
                Haiming Xu
                Interactive Decision Experiment
                $1.00
                If you choose to continue with this HIT, you'll take part in a large online experiment on decision making (more than 4000 participants). It will take around 10 minute to complete (most of our participants tend to finish within 8 minutes).
                You will earn $1 for completing this HIT and, depending on your choices and the choices of other MTurk workers, an additional amount of up to $3.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "more than 4000 participants" and I can't get 1.

Happy Saturday! Here was a nice email to wake up to.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Project on Nuclear Gaming for work related to 33IXYHIZB65D41HWQFBG7JY77P0E2I.
                The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                Thank you for completing this task!

Comment

Title: A Study of Public Beliefs Towards the Criminal Justice System(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Luling Huang [AGA3TKQ07IAVY] (Req TV): $8.65/hr/hr
                  Description: We invite you to take part in research that studies public beliefs towards the criminal justice system. You will answer several questions in a survey hosted on Qualtrics. The payment is $2.20. The approximate duration of completing the survey is 15 to 18 minutes.
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $2.20
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [75049869-180156] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

unbelievable generosity

Title: Psychology survey (estimated to take about 20-30 mins) | PANDA
                    Requester: Yia Chin [AWC1ZWDL1E0JN] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: This survey aims to examine various things. The main tasks include investigating participants' perception of different scenarios, cognitive styles, and emotions.
                    Time: 4 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 18
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                    X