banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Hump Day Hits...Wednesday November 13, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hump Day Hits...Wednesday November 13, 2019

Good Morning everybody. Have a great day.

One Choice lab is up (FACW19)
    Last edited by Carolyn; 11-13-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• mominavan
      mominavan commented
      Editing a comment
      I just did a "Once" panda on this and it purpled on me also. I was wondering why I hadn't been able to catch anymore. I did horrible the first time around, but wanted to give it a second try.

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      It purpled for me, too. I only did one last time.

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I also have not been able to do anything since the 1 I caught last week.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Investigating recognition memory (~15min) B.c6af3f05ac66 | PANDA
      Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] (Req TV): $38.10/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We will present you with a list of items, afterwhich you will be tested on your memory.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep catching this, like 10 times this morning even though I have already done it.

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't really remember it but the big yellow and red sign says I've done it. At least Otto can catch it.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3V...to_accept=true
      UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA NIF 501082522
      Research study with 3 surveys - First survey(~ 10 minutes)
      $0.50
      could be 3.75 if you do all 3 surveys

Comment

It is 22 degrees!

Comment

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got you all beat It was 13 degrees here this morning

• tcostik
          tcostik commented
          Editing a comment
          27 up here near Boston.

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          It was 17° here when my kids got on the bus. And one of them "had no idea" where his coat was. That he wore yesterday. He didn't have to go far since the bus stops right in front of our house. He absolutely hates that I make him wear pants and a coat when it's cold outside. lol Just like with his older brother, I said once he hits middle school I won't make him change into warmer items. Said brother wears shorts 99% of the year, only wearing pants for away games or science lab days.

Happy Wednesday!
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: A Study of Public Beliefs Towards the Criminal Justice System(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Luling Huang [AGA3TKQ07IAVY] (Req TV): $10.90/hr/hr
          Description: We invite you to take part in research that studies public beliefs towards the criminal justice system. You will answer several questions in a survey hosted on Qualtrics. The payment is $2.20. The approximate duration of completing the survey is 15 to 18 minutes.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $2.20
          Qualifications: Exc: [-1968241201-180156] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer Validation | PANDA
            Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $14.74/hr/hr
            Description: Validate the provided question and answer pair
            Time: 5 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $0.03
            Qualifications: d4a4d1db-ab64-4079-998a-873024a2dfeb DoesNotExist ; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Label Numerical Relation Triplets | PANDA
              Requester: JJzTeam [A2M3ZHV02JEFFI] (Req TV): $13.76/hr/hr
              Description: Given some context from an article and a highlighted number, generate a (subject, relation, object) triplet with the highlighted number.
              Time: 10 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 474
              Reward: $0.10
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Evaluate innovative new product ideas | Accept
                Requester: Julia de Groote [A3NTAG7FM6LXSX] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$9.82] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 1.50
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 6
                Description: Evaluate innovative new product ideas for a scientific study about chocolate
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning! It is a blazing 19 degrees here....brrrrr! My two space heaters kept it from getting awful last night and I am so grateful to have them, but, will be glad when my fake wood stove gets here. OOPS! Checked tracking and it will arrive tomorrow!
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You should look into heated mattress pads. We got one a couple years back and I absolutely love it. I usually turn it on about a half hour or so before I go to bed. Then you climb into a wonderfully warm bed and sleep like a baby.

Title: Answer a survey about Internet-related topics and Facebook | PANDA
                  Requester: Christoph Lutz [A2KWJNJDYMUM6D] (Req TV): $14.98/hr/hr
                  Description: This survey serves as a pre-test for a larger survey on Facebook use and opinions on Internet-related questions. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. You must have a Facebook account to be able to participate in the survey.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Judgments and Evaluations | PANDA
                    Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF] (Req TV): $17.27/hr/hr
                    Description: Complete a 2-minute judgment survey and earn $0.30
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $0.30
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Research study with 3 surveys - First survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA NIF 501082522 [A1UBR4FUN767DV] (Req TV): $17.46/hr/hr
                      Description: Research study with 3 surveys of 10-minutes each about work motivation and diversity. You can receive $3.75 if you complete the 3 surveys.
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 19
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; TP Panel: 529876871 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X