banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thirsty for Hits Thursday - November 14, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty for Hits Thursday - November 14, 2019

Good morning!

My Sunday transfer from payments is still pending. There are several threads on Reddit. Some have called and they say they are aware of the problem. Someone else said they have been through this several times in the past and the money will be returned to you payments account in 4-9 days. I tried going to "Problem with this transaction" and get "This site can’t be reached". Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Title: Personality and Views on Automated Systems(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Chris Calhoun [A3TFWFSELA2MI2] (Req TV): $34.09/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This study asks participants to answer questions regarding their views on automated systems, as well as their general behavior and personality.
    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [179254539-180404] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Perceptions of parenting. | Accept
      Requester: Ashley Batastini [A3U8YAIY2TW7PA] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$16.88] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 34
      Description: We will ask you about your perceptions about a data source.
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Life Events and Mental Health | PANDA
        Requester: CRISIS Lab [A2S1WACZFTGCUJ] (Req TV): $10.57/hr/hr
        Description: This study looks at how anticipated life events may impact life satisfaction. Participants will be asked to answer multiple choice and written questions. For participating in this study you can receive up to $10.00. Specifically, you will earn $4.00 after
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        Reward: $8.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: A Study of Public Beliefs Towards the Criminal Justice System(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Luling Huang [AGA3TKQ07IAVY] (Req TV): $11.01/hr/hr
          Description: We invite you to take part in research that studies public beliefs towards the criminal justice system. You will answer several questions in a survey hosted on Qualtrics. The payment is $2.20. The approximate duration of completing the survey is 15 to 18 minutes.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $2.20
          Qualifications: Exc: [-1968241201-180156] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

I have seen and tossed this back a half dozen times over the last couple of days. Today I decided to just do it...I may have overthought the whole thing, but it was 40 minutes for me

​​​​​​
            Title: AI for Fake News Detection [25 minutes - only one HIT] | PANDA
            Requester: Indie [A2RPDS38KYTTQY] (Req TV): $17.46/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: In this HIT you are going to read news headlines and select true news to share in social media. Only do this task once. Please do not accept HIT if you have done before.
            Time: 6 hour(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In AUCAGBNZ;

Comment

took about 25 minutes...may be faster for some

Title: Understanding artificial players | PANDA
              Requester: Prashan unimelb [A3OHHV16PP62NW] (Req TV): $33.54/hr/hr
              Description: This experiment envolve the user trying to understand an artificial player completing objectives in 3 different scenarios.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
              Reward: $8.50
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I did that a couple of days ago, it was kinda fun

• angelstep07
                angelstep07 commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah and pretty quick!

New Requester...do at your own risk.
              I did 76. They're approving already
              Title: Label Room Images with Sentiment-based Tags Describing Positive/Negative Aspects of the Room Image | PANDA
              Requester: DS Mturk [A2CA3FZY78VDNE] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: Imagining that you are a prospective buyer of a property please tag the following room images with sentiment-based labels describing either positive or negative aspects of the room.
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 160
              Reward: $0.19
              Qualifications: Completed my survey already - thank you DoesNotExist ; Location In GBUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;
              Last edited by angelstep07; 11-14-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Title: Ask English Questions over a Natural Language Interface | PANDA
                Requester: Michael Minock [AFKG2MAEWV3QR] (Req TV): $20.55/hr/hr
                Description: You will first be introduced to the C-Phrase natural language interface, and then will perform several short tasks.
                Time: 50 minutes(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Completed Already DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Sat up too late, Daisy woke me up at 5 am. Feeling grumpy, might yell at a critter later, IDK
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Is anyone else still missing bonuses from Choice Lab HITs. I have 2 from yesterday that approved, but there were no bonuses.

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      none for me either

• librarian50
                      librarian50 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Glad I'm not alone.... Should we email?

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am not going to email, I will see what happens today

Title: Evaluation of psychometric properties of questions and scales | PANDA
                    Requester: Haukur Freyr Gylfason [A38W9T1A2FCU44] (Req TV): $15.14/hr/hr
                    Description: To evaluate the psychometric properties of questions and scales used in psychological studies
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.80
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 2-3 minute study about maps(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Rebecca Ponce de Leon [A1YGC8M4CGBLKY] (Req TV): $13.19/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.33]
                      Description: Pays $0.25
                      Time: 15 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 6
                      Reward: $0.25
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

I too am also still experiencing the transfer delay from Amazon from Sunday. I'm sure they'll eventually get it fixed, but I'd like it if Amazon's "Problem" link actually worked. I'd have that place running like a Swiss watch if I had their resources.

Comment

• Bear
                          Bear commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hope things get better when we can transfer to the bank from Mturk.

• Fisherman
                          Fisherman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, I hope so too. I'm just always leary of "progress" though.

• Kizzy
                          Kizzy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mine is still in limbo thank god I don't need the money right now. I feel bad for people who needed that money and still don't have it.

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:15am Eastern Time | PANDA
                        Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.39/hr/hr
                        Description: A 30 minute Remesh conversation about Stuff - 8:15am Eastern Time start time
                        Time: 2 hour(s)
                        Reward: $7.50
                        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                          cyvamp commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Otto caught this one, I had a panda running and otto got it 1st

• angelstep07
                          angelstep07 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I missed it. This Otto sounds great!
                      Working...
                      X