banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Snorkeling For Saturday HITs November 16, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snorkeling For Saturday HITs November 16, 2019

Title: American participants to answer a 15-min survey about your attitudes/perceptions regarding different groups | Accept
    Requester: Islam Borinca [A2FXWV2QY68IIV] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$16.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: American participants to answer a 15-min survey about your attitudes/perceptions regarding different groups
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 65; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Good morning, I woke up to a very strange thing....the 14 rejections from amazon were overturned? I never bothered to contact them because they are always unresponsive

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Fisherman now that would be something lol

• kate
      kate commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that's splendid!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      That is awesome!

Good morning! Whoa, ya'll are up early!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been up for 90 minutes. I am on this 4 am wide awake kick, ALL week long lol

Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Windows or Mac, 7d56e4b9 | PANDA
    Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $21.56/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US; Study Group Exclusion - 9b9e3ece-4a16-4d67-bc58-4a10ed282a87 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Makeup HIT for Amplified Intelligence iPhone HIT | PANDA
      Requester: Amplified Intelligence [A3GW6TF549S6WB] (Req TV): $32.32/hr/hr
      Description: This makeup HIT exists so we can compensate Workers who were affected by a bug in our HIT
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      Reward: $4.00
      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good day!

Title: Visualizations of Dense Scatter Plots | PANDA
        Requester: Thomas Trautner [AL8U2H05DW0QB] (Req TV): $12.47/hr/hr
        Description: Look at different visualizations of scatter plots, investigate interesting regions, and answer multiple choice questions. (Do NOT participate using Microsoft Internet Explorer!)
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 118
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;

Comment

I was hoping for 10 Choice Lab hits this morning.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...to_accept=true
            Mikhaila Calice
            Public perceptions of AI technology
            $1.00
            Masters
            very short timer
            Last edited by Carolyn; 11-16-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
              dazcat commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for the update Carolyn I almost ran out of time on this one. Why can't they give longer timers, I feel like I have to rush on these and answer quicker than I would like.

Avoid that Text World Study hit. I just wasted over 30 minutes for it to crash and I'm unable to finish.

Comment

I have big problems with impulse buys, so last night I decided to use the Walmart free grocery pick up. OMG, why did I wait so long, that was the easiest thing in the world, and no impulse buys

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I basically always pick up my groceries these days. I dislike actually grocery shopping, and my kids always want to add so much unnecessary stuff to the cart. So pick up is the best!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I have been thinking about trying it Hy-vee offers it, they even offer delivery if it is over $100 if I remember correctly. As much as I hate grocery shopping it is a nice get out of the house for an hour or so thing so I struggle with wanting to do it or not, that and I'm OCD picky about my fruits and veggies

Bear did you get this email? I know you did the hit yesterday. I am unsure if this is a follow up from yesterday, or the hit from yesterday. I looked up the instructions from yesterday, I think we are supposed to do this one too

​​​​​​Hello,

Concerning your participation in our visual acuity followup study, it is now time to start the second experiment (HIT 182159).

https://app.cloudresearch.com/Router/Mturk/182159

Please note that you have a time slot of 6 days during which you could start the second experiment and after which it will no longer be possible to start the second experiment.

To start the second experiment, or to check when could you start the second experiment, type your worker ID in the following link:
              http://decision-making-lab.com/pre_form_time_2.php
              and press the "submit" button.

Thank you for participating!
              Last edited by cyvamp; 11-16-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear I think you're supposed to do this one as well....I don't know ..oh well I did it just in case

The study is composed of 2 experiments, corresponding to 2 different HITs.

Each HIT is approximately 50 minutes long and is composed of 480 short binary visual comparison trials, of different difficulty levels. After you complete the current HIT, we will invite you to participate in the second experiment, by sending a link to another HIT.
                Last edited by cyvamp; 11-16-2019, 08:23 AM.

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure I did a part 1 not too long ago. When I search my DB only the one I did yesterday shows up. When I go to the link in the email it says I'm not qualified. :confused:

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I was able to do this link..http://decision-making-lab.com/pre_form_time_2.php

I am confused too, I am not doing anything this morning, so I took the 35 minutes to complete it just in case lol

Title: Short study about concert tickets 2 minutes / 3 question (11/11/19 - B) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP) | PANDA
              Requester: MSBLabResearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] (Req TV): $10.59/hr/hr
              Description: Short survey 2 minute (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $0.15
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning guys, Hoping for some rain here in California its way to dry no rain for at least 3 weeks now and the last rain wasn't enough to even count.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on food, democracy and privacy | PANDA
                  Requester: NinaTian [A1N7GO8FAJ9KLX] (Req TV): N/A
                  Description: In this survey, you will be provided with several sentences about one of the three social topics: food, democracy, and privacy.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

Title: Trust and Experience | PANDA
                    Requester: Jason Kautz [A19SC09IBKRQ7T] (Req TV): N/A
                    Description: You will be presented with a short scenario, we are curious as to your perceptions of trustworthiness.
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      2 moments
                  Working...
                  X