banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Turkey Eve Hits - November 27, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Eve Hits - November 27, 2019

Good morning!

Finally got an answer back from Amazon. Such BS.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed the warning we sent to your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account. Upon review, our investigations team determined that the appropriate action was taken. Per our initial email, your account was flagged for using robots, scripts, or other automated methods as a substitute for your human intelligence and independent judgment, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

Title: Answer questions about the meaning of some simple sentences -- a24Bk7gs | PANDA
    Requester: NLUResearch [A2OYQV3KBEBVWN] (Req TV): $13.78/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will be asked a series of questions about the meaning of some simple sentences. Answer to the best of your ability.
    Time: 15 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AUCA;

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got this message: The system does not currently have a question to ask at the moment, but more will follow soon.

Good Morning Yeah that is horrible in other words we did nothing and our bs email is the same.

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      pretty much

Title: Explainable Artificial Intelligence Experiment | PANDA
    Requester: xai kitware [A61994CYBOJD9] (Req TV): $21.08/hr/hr
    Description: Expected time: 45 minutes. Train AI and fill out surveys about your experience.
    Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
    Reward: $7.00
    Qualifications: XAI-workers DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Title: Pick Results, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | PANDA
      Requester: AQ Surveys [A1W6N0XR97E0Q4] (Req TV): $18.62/hr/hr
      Description: -
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 95
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Good morning!

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed the warning we sent to your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account. Upon review, our investigations team determined that the appropriate action was taken. Per our initial email, your account was flagged for using robots, scripts, or other automated methods as a substitute for your human intelligence and independent judgment, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.
        Their system must be darned ineffective then. I know for a fact that there are people on other forums that are so automated that they don't look at squat yet they don't get caught. I just don't understand how they're coming at you, but, ones that are truly gaming the system just skate right on by.
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning!

Wow, typical, they basically did nothing and just responded with the same message. That is BS for sure

Comment

Title: Survey about problem with car rental(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Edward Shiu [A1AC23BPTSM9CC] (Req TV): $10.41/hr/hr
            Description: Easy academic survey (no longer than 8 minutes) that asks you to read a scenario then open a fictitious email followed by some questions about the email
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Exc: [265417415-184708] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!

That is ridiculous! Does it expire? Are you on a watch list forever?

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know. I've been doing the same thing I was before and haven't gotten another warning. I got 2 warnings originally and replied back to both. I got the same robo answer for both.

• jewel777
                jewel777 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry this happened to you, Bear. Such BS, I agree.

Title: Voice commands for a personal assistant | PANDA
              Requester: Alessandra Zarcone [A3O5JA7N76QQRA] (Req TV): $17.20/hr/hr
              Description: Imagine how you would naturally request assistance to complete a desired action from an AI virtual assistant in a smart car
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 7
              Reward: $0.20
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                These are approving instantly, I love when that happens

Title: Writing a sentence using disease and its symptom | Accept
              Requester: Shameek Ghosh [A2IHY52V2EBKL9] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 10.00
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Write a sentence consisting of a disease and a symptom, where the symptom is due the disease mentioned
              Qualifications: None

Comment

Bear Many others are getting the same boilerplate response. Picked this one up on Twitter today

"Thanks for the form email that literally everyone got that tells none of us anything about what we could be doing wrong. My account was flagged for using bots or scripts (??) that substitute for my human intelligence apparently, but I have no idea how that"

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think their algorithm or something just screwed up that day and now they are just covering their ass.

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I fell down the Google rabbit hole trying to track down a phone number for Bear. It does seem like PRE's might be the problem as Fisherman said once.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for looking witch1. It's not really worth wasting my time over.

Title: Check puzzles for errors | PANDA
                Requester: GroupWise, Inc. [A1NZFESPWRSVL1] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: Learn the rules of a puzzle game and then review a series of puzzles for errors. We expect this task may take up to 60 minutes.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: breadboard_participant_cf8e1740-e195-4717-8143-db0e830742d1 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I found 2. It told me at the end.

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I finally figured out what was wrong I found the errors right away but were checking the boxes wrong

• dazcat
                  dazcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I found 3, but I think I messed up one and said it had an error when it did not, so I just didn't check any boxes. I thought there would have been more.

WHEW! The 60.00 hit approved! I have been sweating that one.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations! What a great catch and fast approval!

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will do more work for them for sure. The hit said to do it over a couple of days, but, I emailed them and let them know that it was super slow and I was super bored so I worked on it to save myself lol.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nice...

Title: Speed reaction time game | PANDA
                Requester: Paul Seli [A2FW7NG0KRMYJR] (Req TV): $11.44/hr/hr
                Description: You will respond each time one of five rectangles changes color as quickly and as accurately as possible. Periodically, you will be asked to report on the content of your thoughts (25 minutes).
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $3.25
                Qualifications: SRT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                X