banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Thanksgiving - November 28, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving - November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving niblets:

- There are four towns in the United States named “Turkey.” They can be found in Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, and North Carolina.
    - Butterball answers more than 100,000 turkey-cooking questions via their Butterball Turkey Hotline each November and December.
    - The tradition of football on Thanksgiving began in 1876 with a game between Yale and Princeton. The first NFL games were played on Thanksgiving in 1920.

Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected fowl play
    Why didn't the cook bother to season the turkey? She didn't have thyme.

Title: Interaction Game(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Judith [A1FRTGKEV1IOXV] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$14.35] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=15.11] [Pen=0.08] [Res=1.00] [Rec=67] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This psychological study simulates financial bargaining situations and asks for interaction decisions.
    Qualifications: Exc: [747051714-184717] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Title: Survey about creating a music playlist with a group | Accept
      Requester: Christine Bauer [A3CHUTTPPNHX5A] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 4.70
      Duration: 1 day
      Description: You will be asked to create a playlist with a group of people with a similar music taste.
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; spotifygroup_participant DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning! I don't like holidays-it's just another day to me.
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          sour puss....

Title: Research study with 3 surveys - Third and last survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA NIF 501082522 [A1UBR4FUN767DV] (Req TV): $16.04/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.29]
        Description: Research study with 3 surveys of 10-minutes each about work motivation and diversity. You can receive $3.75 if you complete the 3 surveys.
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 44
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [173306-172717] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-172717] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Romantic Relationships: Beliefs and Judgements(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Kiara [A3SPMGCYDHDDXG] (Req TV): $19.19/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Participants in this study should be over 18 years of age. In this study, you wil be asked to respond to a series of items assessing your attitudes on gender and romantic relationships. You will also be asked to read a scenario that may or may not depict an abusive relationship. After reading the scenario you will be presented with series of items assessing your judgements of the relationship depicted in the scenario you read. Please be aware that in addition to potentially reading a scenario about an abusive relationship, several of the items presented to all participants will ask questions dealing with an abusive relationship and you should not participate if you feel that any of the topics listed may cause you undue distress. If you or someone you know needs help, please a contact helpline. Participation in this study should take approximately 10 minutes.
          HITs Available: 25
          Reward: $1.30
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [181724-181135] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!

Title: AI for Fake News Detection [25 minutes - only one HIT] | PANDA
            Requester: Indie [A2RPDS38KYTTQY] (Req TV): $16.52/hr/hr
            Description: In this HIT you are going to read news headlines and select true news to share in social media. [Please do not accept HIT if you have done before] [Only take this HIT once]
            Time: 5 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 48
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In AUCAGBNZ;

Comment

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving all! Just checking in here for a bit early this morning, and thought for the heck of it put Choice labs requester panda on, and caught 45, 46 and 47! I'm shocked they posted today!

Comment

• Valley
                Valley commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Turkey Day! Just caught the same three here

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Valley Nice! But not so sure how well I did, I literally just turned my computer on and loaded mturk, didn't have more than a couple sips of haha

• Valley
                Valley commented
                Editing a comment
                dazcat, in the same boat myself, but money’s money, lol

Title: Choices(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Geoffrey Tomaino [A2DGKZEAE4DRL1] (Req TV): $10.84/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.55]
              Description: survey
              HITs Available: 7
              Reward: $0.20
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [337911345-184857] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Questionnaire about your tendency to experience certain emotions | PANDA
                Requester: Florian Cova [A29PLMVORTGHKU] (Req TV): $22.00/hr/hr
                Description: Take a survey on your tendency to experience certain emotions (includes video clips)
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Let's recommend and get recommendation! - Earn up to $2 | PANDA
                  Requester: zhou yu [A6G2I6O4317JD] (Req TV): $10.32/hr/hr
                  Description: You will chat with another person while adopting a specific role. This task is about recommending a movie trailer. You should be a BIG FAN of MOVIES to qualify for this task. It takes about 25 minutes and there are two short surveys for you to complete. NOTE: you are guaranteed a base payment of $0.25 if you finish the dialog but will receive a bonus payment of $1.75 ONLY if you answered the post-task survey and the HIT is completed without disconnect. This is a high risk and high reward task-- you will not receive a bonus payment if your partner times out or disconnects. To prevent you from wasting time and your partner from getting the payment, please do not accept this HIT if you wish to quit mid-way. (ID: sociable_persuasive_recommender_chat_1574944154)
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 163
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: sociable_persuasive_recommender_chat_1574944154_ma x_submissions DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Transcribe economic data | PANDA
                    Requester: MIT Economics Study [A3PUQUEBPFQ5XB] (Req TV): $42.01/hr/hr
                    Description: Enter data from images of data tables into a form (about 10 minutes). Bonus of up to $2.25 for accurate entry. Pilot testing for an MIT research study.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 1
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Completed data entry pilot DoesNotExist ; Selected for study part 2 Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did this last night. Nice and easy

Title: Survey on Consumer experience | Accept
                    Requester: Haemin Joo [A2YUV73OTU20BM] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$61.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 1.00
                    Duration: 1:00:00
                    Description: Consumer behavior and review on their service and experience
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

just popping in to wish everyone a great day!

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have a great thanksgiving cyvamp !

• witch1
                        witch1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have a wonderful holiday!

• Valley
                        Valley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope your day is filled with joy (and turkey, and pumpkin pie 😊)

Can somebody put up a choice lab hit for me. I need to get a requester panda going quick.

Comment

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Giskard Thank You

• librarian50
                        librarian50 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I still can't do them

• ameagari
                        ameagari commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I never catch one but it also never goes purple for me.
                    Working...
                    X