banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Black Friday Hits Sale - November 29, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday Hits Sale - November 29, 2019

Morning!

Title: Work on this HIT has to be started at a specific time. There will be bonus of up to 6 USD! | PANDA
    Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] (Req TV): $21.51/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
    Time: 16 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: dfec DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Title: A 2-3 minute survey on permissibility to make investment decisions | PANDA
    Requester: Pawel [A34TV9GL3XJNNT] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: You will be asked how you feel about various investment proposals and who should have the right to make decisions concerning such investments.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Language use and Social Communication | PANDA
      Requester: Jordan Chen [A35ZFPNHZ7C46J] (Req TV): $14.39/hr/hr
      Description: In this study, you will be asked to share your opinions and/or personal experience about issues on social communication. This study will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
      Time: 4 hour(s)
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Mornin guys, hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and hope today is awesome!

Comment

Title: Survey about memory loss (amnesia) | PANDA
          Requester: Ivan [A3FC6TDTTHOB1Q] (Req TV): N/A
          Description: 10 minutes survey memory loss (amnesia)
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            quick one!

Good Morning, I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Best part of today lots of leftovers means no one has to cook!

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            For real! (I rarely cook on Fridays anyways though)

Title: Answer a survey about your perceptions of social media posts | PANDA
          Requester: Aimee USC [A3UZEVF20PXAS] (Req TV): N/A
          Description: Answer questions about yourself and your perceptions of social media posts
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; social media study DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning everybody. I saw pictures of people running around to shop all night last night. I think these people are nuts. Most prices come down later and much of the Black Friday stuff is junk. I'll pay little more later on line. I might support a local business on Saturday if I really needed something.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              If I can't buy it online, I don't need it

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did Black Friday once, years ago, and will never do it again. I'm of the opinion that a savvy shopper can get great prices and don't need a certain day to do it.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally agree. I'm doing all my shopping online, and so far nothing I want is even on sale.

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Title: Language use and Social Communication | PANDA
            Requester: Jordan Chen [A35ZFPNHZ7C46J] (Req TV): $14.39/hr/hr
            Description: In this study, you will be asked to share your opinions and/or personal experience about issues on social communication. This study will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
            Time: 4 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
            I didn't think this would ever end, and so much writing!

Comment

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you don't get mauled trying to shop today!

Comment

Title: typing ideas and surveys | PANDA
                Requester: CCCL [A20EF4QL0DO9YF] (Req TV): $19.28/hr/hr
                Description: type ideas, take brief surveys, expected to take 20 minutes
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a short fun quick survey | PANDA
                  Requester: Kevin Tobia [A3TG4HIMCLIAZD] (Req TV): $11.21/hr/hr
                  Description: Give us your opinion about fun questions
                  Reward: $0.20
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning cupcakes! Daisy let me sleep in, which was great! My next power bill is only 115.00 and that's with running the two fake fireplaces. I hope the hits are high paying and short for all of us! And the awesome ones hold off a little while until my head quits hurting.
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Short survey (mmr2) | PANDA
                      Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (Req TV): $40.72/hr/hr
                      Description: A few questions about economic status
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        2 minutes

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Strange one

Title: Follow-up survey about body and eating-related attitudes and behaviors | PANDA
                      Requester: Iris [A7PCESJUJQD60] (Req TV): $23.79/hr/hr
                      Description: The purpose of this study is to understand how and to which extent women compare their physical appearance with others' and whether this influences body and eating-related attitudes and behaviors.
                      Qualifications: follow up Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
                      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Working...
                      X