banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Small Business Saturday HITs November, 30, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Business Saturday HITs November, 30, 2019

I love shopping the small businesses on Etsy!

Anyone finished their holiday shopping? I'm about half way....

librarian50 OMG not even close to finishing my shopping but I am like you I shop small business most of the time.

Comment

Good Morning

Comment

Good morning!

1 1/2 minutes

Title: Answer a very short survey about a passage you read | PANDA
        Requester: Hamid Abbassi [A1JA7EHFMRNPGN] (Req TV): $27.84/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This survey is part of an academic project. No personal or identifying information will be collected
        Time: 10 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.25
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post

I'm about half way through thinking about starting shopping.

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            I have purchased 1 thing. Glad I'm not the only procrastinator this year.

Title: Moral Decision-Making and Perspective Taking in Adults | PANDA
          Requester: Evan Clarkson [A36UI98S2TD2UQ] (Req TV): $15.02/hr/hr
          Description: You MUST PASS A short PRESCREEN before qualifying to be eligible to participate. The study should take approximately 40 minutes.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Moral Decision-Making and Perspective Taking in Adults DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post

I am done for my immediate family, I just need to get a few things for extended and some stocking stuffers...and a ton of puppy and kitty toys

Comment

Title: (15~20 minutes) Evaluation of the output sentence of grammatical error correction systems. | PANDA
              Requester: komachi_lab [ATA7EMNRRQRNU] (Req TV): $12.82/hr/hr
              Description: You will be asked to judge the grammaticality, fluency, meaning preservation of the 50 sentence using 4 or 5 labels.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 18
              Reward: $1.90
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: How Well Do You Know Yourself(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Social Ecology Lab [A320CYTUE0UQWU] (Req TV): $12.61/hr/hr
                Description: This survey will ask you about your personality as well as how other people view your personality
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Exc: [184075-183486] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I caught this last night and I got the impression that they want you to send this survey to others as well and they fill it out about you too. I just chucked it back.

Title: Work on this HIT has to be started at a specific time. There will be bonus of up to 6 USD! | PANDA
                Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] (Req TV): $21.44/hr/hr
                Description: Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
                Time: 14 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: dfec DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Opinion and Belief Survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Academic Research [A3PE2WFW7YARFR] (Req TV): $11.44/hr/hr
                  Description: A survey about opinions and beliefs, around 6 minutes
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 22
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-1354879268-185044] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Apple TV+: A short survey for those who signed up for a free trial | PANDA
                    Requester: Thenuka Karunaratne [A1N4OEYAA6DNOM] (Req TV): $37.41/hr/hr
                    Description: We'd like to know a little about your experience with Apple TV+ and whether you'd pay for it (or if you already are).
                    Time: 15 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

3 minutes

​​​​​​
                      Title: (age 45-85) A survey on cancer screening | PANDA
                      Requester: Jeremy [A2M45ZM54BO5YS] (Req TV): $21.96/hr/hr
                      Description: The study asks easy multiple choice questions, no prerequisites needed. This survey is open to age between 45~80. Some questions may be used as filters.
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: Insurance Purchase - Healthcare Insurance EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Completed CRC survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions (3 min) | PANDA
                        Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] (Req TV): N/A
                        (TO): [Pay: 3.73] [Fair: 4.94] [Comm: 3.75] [Fast: 4.67]
                        Description: Make some decisions in social contexts (3 min)
                        Time: 40 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $0.28
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, my friends! I hope everyone survived yesterday! I didn't go anywhere because I'm waiting for Cyber Monday!

Comment

Working...
                          X