banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - December 5, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - December 5, 2019

Good Morning!

1933 Prohibition ends in the US when 21st Amendment to the US Constitution ratified, 18th Amendment repealed
    1955 Historic bus boycott begins in Montgomery Alabama by Rosa Parks
    1967 Pediatrician Benjamin Spock and poet Allen Ginsberg arrested in New York while protesting against the Vietnam War
    1973 Paul McCartney & Wings release album "Band on the Run" in the US
    1978 Free agent Pete Rose signs 4-year, $32 million contract with Phillies becoming highest paid baseball player
    2006 Audrey Hepburn's Givenchy little black dress from film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" auctioned for charity for record £467,200 ($923,187) at Christie's, London

Title: Are you an active Facebook user? Then we would like to kindly invite you to take part in this survey. | Accept
    Requester: Annika Baumann [A3T7ESOX0A90FQ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.72] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.25
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We would like to know how you use & experience Facebook.
    Qualifications: Nope DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Giggle morning holiday shoppers!

Comment

Title: Sex differences in social cognition | PANDA
        Requester: Chris Ashwin [A22T5S7RPEI3Z6] (Req TV): $16.94/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Complete a survey asking questions about social and emotional behaviour, which takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $3.00
        Qualifications: None;

Comment

Happy Thursday!
          Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Good Morning Guys, Hope today is a great day for all of us

Comment

Title: Research on fashion items extra | PANDA
              Requester: Harry [A2AHB9KHZ4GCUT] (Contact)
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 1.00
              Duration: 15 days
              Available: 1
              Description: Please fill out this short survey on fashion items and what you think of them. Would be much appreciated if you'd answer as honestly as possible.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                very quick

Good Morning Everyone..feeling groggy and sluggish this morning...but I'm here and breathing...let's go...

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear Laika is so good, she just sits and stares, Carlin is so reactive to anything that moves, but he will listen when I say to sit. So he almost took my arm off before sitting like a good boy haha

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                cyvamp, I bet you were awake after that walk We live in a suburban area, but we get a lot of deer coming around, they are always looking for food and eating the bird food we have out. I feel so bad for them.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                dazcat I grew up very rural, we had a doe that had twins every year. We would pick apples and leave heaps of them for her on the lawn
                Last edited by cyvamp; 12-05-2019, 08:22 AM.

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a good day filled with lots of great hits. I've got a 2 year old this morning who doesn't like sleeping anymore, and a wife who doesn't sleep because of said toddler. So I'm drinking all the coffee I can before I sleep later.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a two year old, a three year old, and a 9 month old and there's always one who doesn't like to sleep. It goes in phases. It's ok, it'll get easier! People tend to enjoy sleep more as they get older.

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweetheart - Man I hope so. She used to sleep so well. We were so thankful when we had the 2 week old who would sleep through the night. Then she turned 2, and now she is almost 2 and a half and has decided she has too many other "important" things to do that don't involve sleeping.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                WhoCouldItBe Fingers crossed for you!!

Come on Choice Labs!

Comment

Good morning! I am apparently raising a toddler again. This #$*@!^$ dog has been an exercise in patience to get her to poop outside. And I look like a crazy woman trying to talk her into it.
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @WhoCouldItBe....NOPE! See, I can put Miss Thing in her crate until she gives up and poops outside. I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon with actual toddlers.

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, I'm trying to potty train my toddler right now. I don't put him in a crate... I just put his little potty by the coffee table and give him snacks. I guess that's the acceptable equivalent to crate training

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  witch1 - Can't say I blame you. I'm sure it's most likely frowned upon, but not illegal... right? ... Right?!
                  ZeldaFoot - We are about to start right after Christmas. How old is your toddler that you're training?

Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Windows or Mac, f61617f9 | PANDA
                Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $22.03/hr/hr
                Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $6.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Study Group Exclusion - 8e5b2f6b-80f2-4a67-ba2c-c188e3953863 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Title: >> Psychology Survey — judgment of food options [max.15-20 min] | PANDA
                  Requester: Sebastian Berger [A3VY8B0VEACFWT] (Req TV): $11.24/hr/hr
                  Description: Work on a survey about food choices [max. 15-20 min.]
                  Time: 45 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Indicate which of the given sentences can be inferred from the provided text | PANDA
                    Requester: Comprehend [A3IMAEXQ256YXI] (Req TV): $10.89/hr/hr
                    Description: For the given text, answer whether each of the 8 sentences can be inferred from the text
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 525
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your personal creative working styles. | PANDA
                      Requester: Jennifer Haase [A394SPRAM90E63] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: Answer some questionnaires about your way of working creatively and perform some tasks.
                      Time: 2 hour(s)
                      Reward: $2.50
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

• tcostik
                        tcostik commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Description says 20-30 minutes, actual survey only has 43 questions.

• Kizzy
                        Kizzy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's quick
                    Working...
                    X