banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Pearl Harbor Day - December 7, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Harbor Day - December 7, 2019

Good morning!

Title: AI for Fake News Detection [only one HIT] | PANDA
    Requester: Indie [A2RPDS38KYTTQY] (Req TV): $16.33/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: In this HIT you are going to read news headlines and select true news to share in social media. [Please do not accept HIT if you have done before] [Only take this HIT once]
    Time: 5 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In AUCAGBNZ;

Good morning Bear. There's a Choice Lab Hit floating around. (FACW 55)

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      very unusual for a weekend

• kate
      kate commented
      Editing a comment
      It's still up Fisherman

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      got it

morning guys. I am feeling very peppy this morning, I walked the dogs and went and picked up my grocery order, then came home and prepped two family packs of chicken for the freezer. All pounded and marinated and ready to go

Comment

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you got stuff under control want to come over to my house and help me out!

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Kizzy I would actually love to

Morning everyone! Seems like a slow morning hopefully it picks up about to be out of the office for 2 weeks because work 😭

Comment

Good morning! I'd better be extra careful when doing hits today, I think. I just spent five minutes replying on a two day thread
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        done that before....

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope your not sick at all!

about 15 minutes, easy. I think I will let it simmer a little

Title: Rate answers to questions | PANDA
      Requester: Morgan [A10JEDMBR0FJGA] (Req TV): $-/hr
      Description: Tell us what answers are acceptable to certain questions
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;
      Last edited by cyvamp; 12-07-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        kate off topic from this post...but YAY for project.ones today!

• kate
        kate commented
        Editing a comment
        cyvamp yes! Today I'm actually going to knuckle down! I only did about 40 yesterday because I couldn't focus.

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        kate I did 157 and when I was done my poor eyes couldn't focus lol

Good morning, I need to get started with some Christmas decorations. I did something I said I would never do and that is buy a fake Christmas tree, it finally came so I am going to get it up. I just hate not having a real tree but this way I can have it up longer and enjoy my decorations.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I had a fake tree for years. I still would but the Hubby wants a real one.

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with your hubby real tree!

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, mtn to the forums.

Comment

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome!

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome!

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        mtn, glad to have ya!

I think I need a new desk and chair. My neck is giving me a fit. I'm using my MacBook Pro because I can hold my head at a different angle. It's a burning kinda pain, right by the spine.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe try a heating pad?

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That helped Bear. I think I'm going to get one of those heated neck thingies next week.

I think the Choice Lab Hits are fascinating. They seem to change the bonus allocation every couple of Hits. Today the bonus for each assignment is $5.70 instead of $5.10, and the allocation is random. I've only ever seen one Hit where they take into account how many points you actually scored on a certain assignment.

They must have a reason for doing it this way, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is, other than they've got a lot of money that they need to dispose of by the end of the year.

Comment

Heads up, you savvy shoppers. I ordered a Fire 7 Tablet for $49.99 from Amazon a couple of days ago. Well, today it's listed for $39.99. So I got online with Amazon Assistant and managed to get a $10 credit towards future purchases. Yay! So check your stuff and squeak that wheel if you need to!

And happy weekend to everyone...

Comment

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          There used to be a program a script or something you could use that would email you if one of your purchases had a price drop within two weeks after you made it. I loved it! It let you submit through the program and you'd get a refund a few days later. Amazon shut it down though. Nice to hear that they will still refund a bit if your purchase was recent!

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Paribus used to do that TurknShop, I couldn't get it to work after about 2 weeks after I started using it though.

Title: Short Survey | PANDA
        Requester: Amin Attari [A1T8UFKNGC0O1M] (Req TV): $35.96/hr/hr
        Description: 2 minute survey
        Time: 20 minutes(s)
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          1 minute

Hi everyone! I was shocked to see that choice lab (FACW55) hit still up this morning! I think it went up like 4 hours ago.

Comment

Okay I caught this hit and I don't have excel anyone have it I can give you a panda if you want to try and catch it.

Rachel Herrick Title

Collect data from a Website Description

Review the given website and collect the information as requested. HITs

1 Created

17h ago Time Allotted

900 Min Expires

in 2d Reward

$150.00

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Kizzy, let me know if you have any questions - I used to do trainings on google apps for a living

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Google Drive is super easy and thats how I did the 60.00 hit. I'm so happy someone from here caught this!

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Just chiming in to say Google docs is my best friend, I actually prefer it in most cases to my Office I've had on this Mac since I bought it.

Title: Are you an active Facebook user? Then we would like to kindly invite you to take part in this survey. | Accept
          Requester: Annika Baumann [A3T7ESOX0A90FQ] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 1.25
          Duration: 30:00
          Available: 1
          Description: We would like to know how you use & experience Facebook.
          Qualifications: Nope DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            This survey will take approximately 7 minutes of your time.
            If you follow the instructions and pass the attention checks you will be compensated with $1.25.
            Please be aware that English proficiency is a requirement to take part in the survey.

Our whole study consists of three temporally separated surveys. We will invite you to the second part of the survey after 24 hours passed. Please only take part in this survey if you would be willing to take part in our subsequent survey (which will require you to write a short text).

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I did it, it wasn't bad and the second survey is 2.25
        Working...
        X