banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Answer the Telephone Like Buddy the Elf Day HITs December 18, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer the Telephone Like Buddy the Elf Day HITs December 18, 2019

Buddy the Elf was played by Will Farrell in the 2003 movie Elf. Answering the phone like Buddy the Elf not only surprises unsuspecting callers, but it brightens their day, too. As your day goes along, it will most certainly brighten yours! Who can resist a giggle or a smile when being elf-like.

Simply answer the phone and say “(Insert your Name) the Elf, what’s your favorite color.” As you answer, smile and spread some joy. It’s nearly impossible not to. Encourage others to do the same. If you call someone, don’t be surprised by the elf-like voice.

Happy Wednesday! Is it really only one week until Christmas?!

Elf is such a cute movie. I think I need to watch it this week.

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be nice if Buddy would bring us some HITs....

Wow. I can earn a whole penny for this hit!

Title: Draw Bounding Boxes Around Person (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content.) | Accept
    Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
    TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 0.01
    Duration: 3:00
    Available: 3590
    Description: --
    Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

Title: Personality and Emotion Management (No internet searching!)(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Daisung Jang [A3Q081UBADEZ0F] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$13.11] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.20
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 28
      Description: Academic study about personality. Takes about 12 minutes.
      Qualifications: Exc: [186751148-188343] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

< 3 min
        Title: 3 MINUTES SURVEY ON BRANDS AND PRODUCTS | Accept
        Requester: Donb Leeds [A39Y9A8SVA5XA8] Contact
        TO: [Pay=3.42] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 0.35
        Available: 1
        Description: Give us your opinion about a brand
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Worth a panda, the bonus came shortly after the hit

Title: Scientific study. There will be bonus of about 3 USD! | PANDA
          Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] (Req TV): $22.32/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.10
          Qualifications: bart_s1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

​​​​​​Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Team Decision Sciences for work related to 3UV0D2KX1NMBL9KHT4KRWAJXZX64F0.
          The value of your bonus is: $4.08 USD

The Requester included this note:
          Thanks, this is your bonus payment!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            I managed 5.25.

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got 3.87. I'm happy with that. I am so not a risk taker!

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            I only got $2.83, y'all must have inflated the hell out of those balloons!!

Good morning Santa's helpers!

Comment

Good morning everyone. Life is still overly busy for me, but managed to at least hit my goal yesterday with the short time I had to work. Christmas is somehow in a week, not sure how that happened. Still working on the drywall finishing, though it's coming together. I have a whole new found appreciation for drywallers, let me tell ya. Gotta get the Christmas tree up tonight finally, kinda waited a bit longer this year since we have tiny fingers running around everywhere. Lol. Hope everyone has a fantastic day! I'm waiting for the holiday slow down at any time now.

Comment

• bestway
              bestway commented
              Editing a comment
              Make sure to use drywall primer when you're ready to paint. It is thicker than primer and helps to fill in any imperfections.

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              bestway That I didn't know, thank you SO much for that advice. I will absolutely buy some of that.

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              It is a lot of work but it's also a good thing that you are a perfectionist when it comes to sanding it down because otherwise you will always notice that small imperfection. Drywall is a bit difficult but it's not terrible. I did drywall in my old trailer and truly learned on the ceiling of all places on how to do it. I had a little experiencing watching people IRL as when I was a kid my best friend's grandfather owned a drywall business so we would go "help" him on job sites in the summer when we stayed at her grandparents house. Hope you continue to make good progress!

Title: Rate the quality of speech audio samples. Earn $1.32 in 11 minutes! | PANDA
            Requester: Tony Lee [A20EMAUTMOJNMA] (Req TV): $11.47/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Listen to US English speech samples and rate their quality following our detailed instructions
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.32
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

I miss Choice Lab

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too. I'm hoping the 2 weeks is accurate and I'm good again next week. But I'm not holding my breath on that one.

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                WhoCouldItBe I don't think they've even posted any FACW since the 11th

• TurknShop
                TurknShop commented
                Editing a comment
                WhoCouldItBe, they haven't posted the regular HITs anyway. in the past several days I am wondering now if that was the end of them and they'll be doing the $2 ones every so often instead.

Good Morning, Hope today we make a pile of money.

Comment

Title: Evaluating robot’s behaviours | Accept
                Requester: Alessandra [A32R5IWKW0T9DK] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=5]
                Reward: 1.00
                Available: 1
                Description: Watch the interactions between a human and the robot Pepper in a home environment, and give us your opinion.
                Qualifications: None

Comment

Surrounded by wrapping paper, tape and gifts. I hate wrapping, but I figure if I wrap in between hits, it won't seem so overwhelming. I also wrap stocking stuffers, because my mom did and it was fun opening something as silly as chapstick, so I continue that tradition

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    TurknShop I always asked for a cake with coolwhip as a kid. I find frosting too sweet

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp, that's exactly what he says, way too sweet. He just likes his cakes plain.

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also wrap stocking stuffers. Sometimes I will intentionally add to the challenge of opening small things like chapstick. The only thing that doesn't get wrapped is the candy in stockings.

Title: Perceptions and Attitudes of People(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: mindandsociety [A3RDOWMT0GINH0] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$27.51] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: No Reviews
                  Reward: 1.50
                  Duration: 1:29:00
                  Available: 4
                  Description: Participate in a study that is interested in understanding people's current political beliefs.
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US

Comment

Good morning! I hope everyone is having an amazing day so far! I'm trying to get myself in the Christmas spirit and it's quite hard. Anywho, I hope the Turk Gods are smiling on us today
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wait, the last season of Mr. Robot is coming out?

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      witch1 that is a lot to go through, sending positive thoughts your way.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can only imagine how hard that is for you. I lost my Christmas spirit a long time ago. I can normally fake it most years for my son but now that he's older I'm struggling with it even more this year. I told my mom the other day when my grandma passes I'm literally done with Christmas unless something amazing happens to bring back the spirit for me.
                  Working...
                  X