banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Regifting Day - Thursday December 19, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Regifting Day - Thursday December 19, 2019

Each year on the Thursday before Christmas, people across the United States participate in National Re-gifting Day. The day acknowledges the office parties and the unique Christmas gift exchanges that they do. This particular December Thursday appears to be the most common day for companies to hold their annual employee/company Holiday parties.

As a method of recycling, approximately 14%, of those surveyed, believe that regifting is becoming more popular, for that reason alone.

So happy regifting guys! Also less than a week until Christmas.

Happy Thursday! Are we having an mturk office party? You guys can regift some of your bonuses to me.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Aero224
      Aero224 commented
      Editing a comment
      Long as you regift some to us too!

Good morning!

The Far Side is now online! https://www.thefarside.com/

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to get Far Side desk calendars when I was a kid/teen. I love The Far Side, thanks for sharing!!

• JMo9597
      JMo9597 commented
      Editing a comment
      My mother in law got me a calendar each Christmas. Loved it.

Title: Facebook User Survey(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Reem Ayouby [A3PV6N8Z116Z0P] (Req TV): $17.65/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Short survey on personal preferences, goals, and Facebook functionality perceptions and use
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 4
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: TP Panel: 1795295141 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [3191] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1003983930-188240] DoesNotExist ; bff9e31f DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...let's just have a day....

Comment

Title: Quick - What do you think about this decision?(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Benedikt Schnurr [A1IS9R06USPB5N] Contact
        TO: [Pay=4.56] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=10.29] [Pen=0.50] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.10
        Duration: 10:00
        Available: 13
        Description: Tell us what you think about this company decision
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [1105033820-188549] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning! My money was supposed to transfer today. As of right now it's still sitting on my dashboard.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Fisherman so far I haven't even tried to work. I'm so stressed I can't concentrate. If this is all over the fiasco where loads of people got way too much money then why not just suspend those folks? Why punish us all?

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            I've done $4.75, which was all Otto caught for me so far. But, I am expecting a $6 bonus from one of them.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Eep. I was really hoping I would see good news from this as I'm getting anxiety from sitting on the fence of switching over now or not. I also think I read somewhere about a 2 day delay but can't for the life of me remember where. Ugh. I guess either way if there's a "grace period" it'll even itself out once I get into the cycle but geebus the anxiety is real and I can only imagine how much additional anxiety you have from not having your money.

Title: Survey on Work Experience(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Jaewon Yoon [AC02RIMRM302D] (Req TV): $10.33/hr/hr
          Description: Imagine a workplace interaction based on a scenario and answer a survey. The HIT will take around 3 minutes, and you will receive $0.36 for completing this HIT. To participate in our study, you must meet our eligibility criteria and accurately answer our attention check questionnaire. This study is being conducted as part of an academic research.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 61
          Reward: $0.36
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [862832661-188230] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Tedious Task 12/2019(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Francesco Fallucchi [A3TEY5GKYRHXWG] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00]
            Description: Decoding task study, earn $2 plus a bonus (starting from $4)
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [187343225-188537] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              This took me 20 min. supposedly a $6 bonus.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I did it and they paid a $6.02 bonus.

• bestway
              bestway commented
              Editing a comment
              I received a $4 bonus today.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Happy Thursday, lets make some after Christmas goodie money!

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm still working on Christmas !!

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm working on all the holidays. Not celebrating.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I host, so I will not be working. My Husband is because the pay is really good, he is done by 2, works from home, so far has never gotten a call in. So basically he just wears a headset, just in case, but doesnt usually have to actually work

I am just not feeling it today. I think I will let otto run and be passive today.

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad I'm not the only one!

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 its hard on the slow times, grinding becomes exhausting

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              That's basically what I did yesterday when I fought to get to $5. Maybe we will get blessed with some decent batches later.

Title: Scientific experiment on the processing of nouns and pictures [20-25 min] | PANDA
            Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $13.49/hr/hr
            Description: Judge whether a picture shows the object/animal/person a presented word refers to [20-25 min]
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $3.50
            Qualifications: Completed GPEXP PRETEST WPM DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I really hope the entire day is not going to be like this.

Comment

Good morning, quick:

Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | Accept
                Requester: William Craig [A3EEDOVEQNOSPW] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$38.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.35
                Duration: 2:00
                Available: 1
                Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• tcostik
                  tcostik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I could do these all day.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X