banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Hanukkah HITs December 22, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hanukkah HITs December 22, 2019

Title: Answer a survey about brand storytelling | Accept
    Requester: Junghwa Hong [A3R0QIC9UEBKUJ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.19] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.80
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about brand storytelling
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Record yourself telling a story | PANDA
      Requester: Shariq Mobin [A2OO1605HSEKYN] (Req TV): $27.74/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Tell me about what you do in your free time, your favorite book, or something else
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Completed voice recording already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

So, I found out if you want your deposit to transfer on a different day, just go to Manage Payment Preferences and then select Update during whatever weekday you want. Mine was supposed to transfer next Wednesday, now it will do it on Sunday like I normally do.

Comment

Title: Make judgments about colorful objects (about 25 mins) | Accept
          Requester: Schapiro Lab [A2JHLFAX4NTZ3L] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$8.29] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 3.50
          Duration: 2:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: In this experiment, you will make judgments about pairs of colorful objects
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; past_subject DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Helpful start to my day

​​​​​​Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Project on Nuclear Gaming for work related to 3EQVJH0T418J8A2BZV3IT94A0IJHT8.
            The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
            Thank you for playing the game!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

Title: Do you think that thoughts about food, weight, and appearance may be taking up too much of your time? | PANDA
              Requester: Marieke Meier [AZXZLBKLV5LTL] (Req TV): $19.14/hr/hr
              Description: This is a survey for individuals struggling with their eating behavior or who worry a lot about eating, weight, shape, calories, or food. Participants must fill out a short screening (no compensation) in order to qualify for the study (6.50 $).
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.50
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                That was the nicest way to be screened out.

I decided to set up the bank transfer, and it keeps saying my bank account information is not valid. How did I know this was going to be absolute crap

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I stumbled across it while on my banks website, I had no idea about that, I have never done direct deposit. It would be nice if they mention that lol

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't get any kind of error but I better double check mine just in case.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear it was during the set up of the bank info. It would not accept the banking numbers, so if you were able to get past that, I bet your fine

thanks Otto

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on the topic of Search Engines | PANDA
              Requester: Anthony Saravanos [A17VO6R91B8GSG] (Req TV): $54.38/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion on the topic of Search Engines
              Time: 10 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.19
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                That was a good one! thanks otto! And it approved!
                Last edited by librarian50; 12-22-2019, 07:35 AM.

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                approves fast too

Drinks on me!

​​​​​​reetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ben Green for work related to 3K3G488TR388L6UR1ADJVPGHF5BQ5J.
              The value of your bonus is: $0.77 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Sending bonus for HIT ID 3K3G488TR388L6UR1ADJVPGHF5BQ5J. Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
              Amazon Mechanical Turk
              https://www.mturk.com
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Winter! I hope I got everyone covered

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  thanks Otto

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on the topic of Search Engines | PANDA
                  Requester: Anthony Saravanos [A17VO6R91B8GSG] (Req TV): $54.38/hr/hr
                  Description: Give us your opinion on the topic of Search Engines
                  Time: 10 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.19
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
                  Otto just caught another one at a different price? Can we do both?

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe, if you can accept. Looks like there is an exclusion qual. Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I emailed, since it has a rather long timer!

Title: Political survey including reading task(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Mathias Osmundsen [AB8YNQP7SYJBP] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.86]
                  Description: In this survey, you will be asked to read two texts and answer a number of questions about politics. Some of the texts used in this study are relatively short and some of them are relatively long. The survet takes approximately 10 minutes.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.25
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [189538-188801] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

I think I've decided to just completely remove the leaky window and just make it a wall. I found the instructions and it looks simple enough. Then I'm doing faux brick on the inside and make a brick hearth for my fake stove.
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Slept in for the first time in ages.

Comment

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yay! It is glorious to sleep in sometimes!
                  Working...
                  X