banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Celebrate Kwanzaa HITs December 26, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate Kwanzaa HITs December 26, 2019

Kwanzaa is a seven day festival that celebrates African and African American culture and history. Kwanzaa takes place from 26th December to 1st January.

The name Kwanzaa comes from the phrase 'matunda ya kwanza' which means 'first fruits' in the Swahili language (an Eastern African language spoken in countries including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique and Zimbabwe). Kwanzaa is mostly celebrated in the USA.

Good morning!

Happy Kwanzaa and Return Your Gift Day!

Comment

• belle
      belle commented
      Editing a comment
      Good, morning Bear. I don't have anything to return, but I have some gift cards to spend. I love gift cards because I can get what I want.

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      I like gift cards too. Would rather buy my own present.

• ZenaTurkQueen
      ZenaTurkQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to return some bar stools to Walmart. I will do it later on. I prefer people and hubby to give me gift cards and good old fashion cash. Don’t buy me junk and expect me to like it. I won’t do it to you. Be considerate.

30 seconds

Title: Answer a short problem(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Matthew Lawson [AQEE6NWDLLLDL] (Req TV): $17.57/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: survey
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 67
    Reward: $0.20
    Qualifications: Exc: [1023980114-189281] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

and Happy Boxing Day!

Comment

Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, and all the other holidays I have probably missed here. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas/holiday! Ours was full of family, excitement and chaos. Dinner for 10 went as well as could be expected. Our 2 year old woke up with the worst cold she has ever had on Christmas, but that didn't surprise us, last Easter she ended up with Croup which turned into a terrible ear infection, Halloween she got the stomach flu, and Christmas a horrible cold. That's about the only times she has been sick in 2 and a half years as well. Just always for the holidays. My wife will be disinfecting every toy she got for the next week now and is slowly dying inside since she knows she will get it as well. Our daughter seems to assume her mommy is a Kleenex. Other than that, she was in great spirits, seemed to really get the concept of Christmas this year, and was spoiled beyond belief. Where we are going to put all this stuff, we don't know. Things are still a bit of a train wreck around here from the renovations. Going to try to not work much this week, though I am 11 HITS away from 10,000 so I figure I need to get those out of the way.

Hope it's a successful day for everyone, or as best as it can be the week of Christmas.

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope she feels better soon.

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone. She's pretty cuddly today and just wants to curl up and read books so hopefully we can just relax for a few days and this won't turn into something else once again. Fingers crossed. It's pretty sad when they get sick.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope she feels better soon. I know I've always had the uncanny ability to get sick on holidays and my Birthday. Never fails. I was surprised I wasn't sick this Christmas.

Title: Task and Behavior Specification Study (Up to $2.5) | PANDA
        Requester: Gombolay Lab [AC49Z5CPIDABX] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: In this HIT, you are being asked to participate in a data collection task. The purpose of this study is to collect behavior trees to specify actions for a simulation of a real world scenario along with the corresponding English language instructions.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AUCAUS;

Comment

3 minutes

Title: Answer a survey about consumer online shopping behavior | PANDA
          Requester: Summer Sun [AXSI7YAU7R7L0] (Req TV): $13.92/hr/hr
          Description: Answer a survey about consumer online shopping behavior
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I caught 2 HITs from kixlab-jean but they won't move past the tutorial. Anyone else having this problem? Never mind, I figured it out!
            Last edited by librarian50; 12-26-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Happy holidays everyone. I had been missing in action for a long time. I knew I needed to Turk since Christmas is over with and I spent too much money. I hosted Christmas at my house this year and we had 2 separate parties. One party was a gingerbread house party that happened last week and this week was Christmas. For Christmas, we decided on a low country boil for 8 people. The children had pizza. So now I am here trying to make money while I’m off. 😢

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                unfortunately, the rest of the year tends to be pretty slow. I am here but not expecting much

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                Consider giving Otto a try, makes turking so much easier and more profitable, even on a slow day.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep OTTO makes all the difference I've already sent back 11.75 its things I have already done or just don't want to do but the thing is OTTO caught them and I had the chance to decide to do them or not.

Good Morning, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing day and happy return day. I have a gift card to use too. We don't do many presents because we are all adults and usually buy what we want when we want it. Of course after we save the money to buy it.

Comment

Good to see that we all made it past Christmas okay. I'm going to start getting re-organized for the new year now. Mostly that means that I'm doubling down on making a sustained, and organized push forward for the board and myself. So, in the new year, if you notice that things are becoming more organized...that's me.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT : Up until the implementation of the new payment system, the URLs for the mTurk system, and the Amazon Payments system have been separate and distinct. With the new system, for some inexplicable reason, they are the same. (meaning this hasn't been thought through very well) This can cause unintended, and intended conflicts with some scripts run through TamperMonkey. Mostly, this is a vulnerability, not a problem with legitimate scripts. However, please be careful who's scripts you choose to run, as an unscrupulous script writer could gain access to your payments, and financial information via this means. To safeguard against this, I am recommending the following:

1. Go to the page chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/options.html#nav=settings

2. Change "Config mode" at the top of the General header to "Advanced"

3. Follow down the page to the security section.

4. Add these two URLs to the blacklisted section

https://*.mturk.com/direct_deposit*
                  https://*.mturk.com/payment_schedule*

copy these in their entirely, including the * at the end.

Then hit Save

What this does is to prevent any script running through TamperMonkey from having access to your payment information in any way.

AND for those of you using FireFox :

1. Click the TamperMonkey Icon.

2. Choose Dashboard.

3. Go to the Settings Tab.

4. Set the "Config Mode" at the top of the General header to "Advanced"

5. Move down to the Security section.

6. Add the two domains mentioned above to the Blacklist

https://*.mturk.com/direct_deposit*
                  https://*.mturk.com/payment_schedule*

7. Save it.

BTW: Otto does not interact with the mTurk system in exactly this same way, as it directly calls the mTurk database, not the entire mTurk system, but just to be sure, we will be including some safeguards into Otto in the next update.

I WILL RUN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONCE A DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK.
                  Thanks to witch1 for bringing this information to my attention.

Comment

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It says the site can't be reached when I try it.

I'm always relieved when Christmas is over. I really don't enjoy the week between Christmas and New Year's Day...I just want everything to get back to normal.

I set up my withdrawal schedule this morning. Hopefully it will be there each Friday like I want, so we'll see next week. If it's not, I'll switch to 3 days until I get to the day of the week that I want.

Qualification test for some HITs that aren't up right now: https://worker.mturk.com/qualificati...LN1M0AH30Z7PIV

Comment

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I set mine up this morning too. I am going on the 3 day mostly because I don't think Amazon needs to make anymore money off me than they already make.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those pics were kinda nasty.

Title: Answer a survey about consumption(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Rodrigo Dias [A268CW11JC5W66] (Req TV): $12.63/hr/hr
                  Description: In this survey, you will answer a few questions about consumption and provide some demographic information. There is a short writing task. This survey cannot be accessed on a mobile device.
                  HITs Available: 66
                  Reward: $0.60
                  Qualifications: Exc: [182796769-189285] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [3249] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Play a game and win bonus money | PANDA
                    Requester: Amodio Lab [A7VGHE7GE1WMQ] (Req TV): $12.34/hr/hr
                    Description: Play a game in which you learn about past participants and try to win the most money
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 3
                    Reward: $2.00
                    Qualifications: Amodio's Worker Account DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      booted already completed it or one like it

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Done already.

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spent 30 minutes on this POS before it stopped going forward. Messaged requester.
                  Working...
                  X