banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Fruitcake Day HITs December 27, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Fruitcake Day HITs December 27, 2019

Title: Study 3: Quality of Life (Follow-up Bonus Study) | Accept
    Requester: Guan Soon Khoo [A3UDSQVSYP6R2R] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$4.59] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=1.56] [Fast=2.60] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Study 3: Answer sets of questions and read and evaluate two short articles
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Have done SCF2019_S1_2 Exists ; Location In US

Good morning!

I love fruitcake!

Comment

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys are crazy of course I only had the fruit cake my aunt always made at Christmas ..horrible

• magnoliagal
      magnoliagal commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too!!

• deviturker
      deviturker commented
      Editing a comment
      I have always liked fruitcake, too!

Title: Survey of Machine Learning interpretability | PANDA
    Requester: Dmitrijs Surenans [A2QQE8CYFCNCU0] (Req TV): $45.00/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Try to guess the prediction a model will do based on the given parameters. Earn up to 400% bonus with correct answers.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Comment

Title: Evaluate Corporate Tax Strategies ($1.05 for about 7 min) | PANDA
      Requester: Victor van Pelt [A2H42JCERWUTG5] (Req TV): $15.55/hr/hr
      Description: Evaluate corporate tax strategies of companies for $1.05 for about 7 minutes.
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      Reward: $1.05
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. It's slow, so let's turn Otto on and try and take care of some loose ends while he runs. Time to get squared away for the end of the year. I'll be making a new "mTurk & taxes" video today that I'll release on Jan. 1st. for example.

and, you might notice a new group of emoji's are up now thanks to Nostalgic

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          ohhh .. new toys!

little over a minute

Title: Short Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: CB Research Lab [AW8LX7H3UHWRM] (Req TV): $12.86/hr/hr
        Description: Answer a short survey. Takes 2-3 minute! only 10 questions
        Time: 15 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 15
        Reward: $0.30
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 1-6 | PANDA
          Requester: Reasoning lab [A215LCMFUNRKYK] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
          Description: Make predictions and answer questions about various situations.
          Time: 15 minutes(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US-ALUS-AR;
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 1-4 | PANDA
            Time: 25 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US-ALUS-AR;

Comment

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 1-4 | PANDA
              Time: 55 minutes(s)
              Reward: $7.00

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, I'm in the wrong state to do these.

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 1-3 | PANDA

Comment

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 1-2 | PANDA

Comment

• Trapsshooter122
                  Trapsshooter122 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Were you able to do all of these? I was only able to do one and stupid me did the 1$ one first and now cant access the 7 and 8$ ones fml lol....

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No...I got the 8.00 one last week. They are all part of the same study.

Title: Psychology Study: Help Scientists Test the Relationship Between a Vocabulary Task and How People Behave in Daily Life. | PANDA
                Requester: CISD [A1BQP14YDBFBJ] (Req TV): $15.96/hr/hr
                Description: This is a two part research study. At time-point one, you will fill out some brief personality surveys. You will also read several short scenarios and imagine how you would react and/or interpret these situations in real life. You will also complete a vocabulary task where you will sort word fragments based on type as quickly as you can. This will take approximately 30 minutes. You will be asked to return in 24-96 hours for part two where you will repeat a similar scenario reading activity as during time one and fill out a brief questionnaire about your recent behaviors. This second time-point will take about 25 minutes.
                HITs Available: 8
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Played Vocabulary Task Part 1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I ordered a crib on Christmas day, and then called BuyBuyBaby yesterday to cancel the order because I found it somewhere else cheaper. They said they would cancel it, and I called a second time to confirm and she said it had been cancelled. Well I just checked my online account and there is now a tracking number and it says it has been shipped. What the heck.

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What a hassle. When it arrives refuse the shipment.

• JMo9597
                    JMo9597 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They wouldn't match the price? Maybe call again to see if they'll match it, especially since it's shipped.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I thought about refusing the shipment but the issue is this $15 shipping surcharge they are charging me, even though it says "free shipping". Such a bunch of BS. They said if I refuse the shipment, I'll still be charged the $15. I'm going to call back and talk to a supervisor after it's delivered and see if they'll make a price adjustment for that stupid shipping surcharge, kinda doubt they will though.

Title: [up to $3.78 reward for 6 questions] Find and describe small state changes in the situation | PANDA
                  Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Req TV): $11.18/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be shown a sequence of actions. Your task is to explicitly describe subtle state changes before and after each action.
                  HITs Available: 85
                  Reward: $0.42
                  Qualifications: qualification-1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In AUCAGBNZ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah same. Has anyone ever done these? It looks extremely long for the pay. I don't even feel like reading through the instructions and examples for forty two cents.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I tried one. It takes too long for my taste. Maybe gets better after you do a lot, I don't know.

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I a couple out of the very first batch of these. I think they'd go pretty fast once you get used to them, but it seems like it will take a while to get there. Or maybe it just clicks at some point, but I'm not there yet.

​​​​​​
                  Title: Forecasting International Politics and Economics (Part 2 of 2)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Kairos Research [A2QVABKQLCEOBI] (Req TV): $14.97/hr/hr
                  Description: Part 2 of the 2-part forecasting study. Must be completed before 5 pm EST December 30, 2019.
                  Time: 6 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 87
                  Reward: $19.00
                  Qualifications: Inc: [5967481-185916] Exists ; SurveyGroup [3200] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [186505-185916] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Working...
                  X