banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Final HITs of the year December 31, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final HITs of the year December 31, 2019

My favorite song for today:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUL3kxSNX4

Good morning!

Comment

Remember, don't drink and drive and don't shoot your guns in the air.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Heck I will probably be asleep by 10 lol

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        cyvamp, haha, me too, I have a hard time staying awake past 10 every night. I try to stay awake later on NYE, but usually fail. :

Whoever is going out, stay safe!

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        I will definitely be asleep by 10!

Title: Annual Planning Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] (Req TV): $14.17/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Take Part 1 of our 4-part Annual Planning study - 3 minute study paying $0.50. Requires short response.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [189065-188476] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Clothing store service encounter evaluation | PANDA
        Requester: Hyunseok [A2MD8365K7CN2R] (Req TV): $17.66/hr/hr
        Description: This survey is for the people who has visited clothing stores. This survey includes a scenario for trainer's service problem and multiple choice questions. This survey should 15-20 minutes to complete.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.70
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          under 4 minutes

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Hope anyone doing anything tonight stays safe. We have a toddler, so it'll be Peppa Pig and probably asleep by 10. If we are feeling extra crazy, maybe 11.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't seen the ball drop in years.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear, pretty sure it's been 12 years for me now lol

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the ball dropping seems highly overrated. Glad my kid if too young to get it and beg to stay up.

This sounds pretty miserable..but nothing else to do so I guess I will embrace the suck

Title: Visual Cognition (~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Halimat Alabi [A2D86IYOLTKRM4] (Req TV): $6.67/hr/hr
        Description: Visual cognition of graphs
        Time: 72 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 2
        Reward: $8.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [-1590328224-189682] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I changed my mind and tossed it back, you have to write 4 to 6 sentences per graph, and I am just not feeling that. I think there are 16 graphs

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I will hold onto for later and see if anything better pops up today before I devote time to it. I'm kind of expecting a slow day, so maybe I will do it. But if something better comes up, it's getting tossed back for sure. Definitely not into writing that much at this point in my day.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a really good start earlier and made it halfway to goal. Now I am being choosey even though I should hit goal 1st, then be choosey lol

I woke up to a rejection that was reversed. I guess they got a lot of slack for the rejections because I never even bothered to contact them about it

Comment

Title: Survey Inference Making | Accept
          Requester: Technical University of Munich [A25G723AD0WEY8] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 1.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: Evaluate several inferences. This survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete on average.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning all! I am testing not using my scraper today so I can put .8 on the Otto search rate. It feels weird. I feel like I can't see whats going on and don't know what I am missing.

How do you all use Otto? Do you use a scraper? Do you turn Otto on and off and try to manage it that way?

Curious

Comment

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              I use a scraper, PC and Otto. Hoping once it picks back up I can go back to not really using PC other than for batches

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I use Hit Forker and Otto, and I run PC for batches when something pops up on HF that I want to do a lot of. I keep HF at 3 seconds and Otto at 1.2 seconds.

• TurknShop
              TurknShop commented
              Editing a comment
              The things I always have running are: Overwatch, Hit Forker, and Mturk Engine. I keep Otto running until a batch comes in, then I turn it off and use Panda Crazy until the batch is over. As long as I don't have Otto and PC running at the same time I don't have any issue with PREs.

Title: Using the Direct-Ratings Paradigm to Examine Decision Making(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Psych Law [A1L07KOXDKQMIE] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: The purpose of this study is to examine how individuals make judgments and decisions about faces.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6087787-189696] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning, Hope you all have a Happy New Year and the best year you've ever had. 2020 looks to be a good year for those of us with OTTO.

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure we're all going to be better off this time next year. It'll be interesting to see where things have led by then. I'm very hopeful that we have a good year ahead of us.

Morning All
              Title: Answer a survey about your emotions and solve fun problems! (30 min) | PANDA
              Requester: Vera [A2BKGE8E1WV329] (Req TV): $3.13/hr/hr
              Description: This study will take around 30 min. Answer questions about your emotions, watch a video, and engage in a fun problem-solving activity!
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $1.50
              Qualifications: Vera Lim's list of past workers DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US;

Returning it. $3/hour is not on, even on a slow day like this
              Last edited by Valley; 12-31-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Forum question: Is there a way to see new posts here automatically without having to refresh the page every time?

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, that's one of the many reasons that there's a planned migration to a new platform. We'll be getting away from vBulletin sometime next year.

There are some scripts out there that auto refresh a page on a timer.

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As far as I know there isn't.

• Birdlove
                  Birdlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, ok

Morning everyone. Looking like it's slim pickings. Guess I should stop procrastinating and set up that spreadsheet for earnings for next year.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TurknShop it's helpful because you can look back at previous years' data and see exactly what was going on during a certain day, month, or week. Or if you just enjoy playing around with numbers and data

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TurknShop it's been nice since they changed the dashboard but I prefer to have my PE so I can know what I'm really making. MTS does a decent job and I'd probably just use that if it would keep track of bonuses but what started me on it was a speadsheet so I could see my bonuses that came in.

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  smartin, if you're feeling generous, could you link a blank copy or just post a screen shot of the new spreadsheet? I keep a running spreadsheet for the months, but not for each day.
              Working...
              X