banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy New Year Hits - January 1, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Hits - January 1, 2020

Good morning!

Title: Bounding boxes: Mask all handwriting text lines (do not mask printed text) | PANDA
    Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $18.13/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 25
    Reward: $0.40
    Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Consumer Behavior Survey (about 2 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Thomas Allard [A25BNBUT25EFS5] (Req TV): $13.11/hr/hr
      Description: Tell us about your impressions as a consumer.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.20
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        I made it until 10! Happy New Year!!

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy New Year! I made it to midnight because I was watching Good Omens with my daughter's fiancee and she was laughing and enjoying it so much that it kept me awake with the pleasure of her enjoyment! I love Neil Gaiman!

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        up till 11:30 but I was asleep in the recliner from 9:30 on then went to bed without waiting on the New Year.

2 1/2 minutes

Title: What do YOU think?(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Shai Davidai [A20Y9FE67UT2M5] (Req TV): $12.87/hr/hr
      Description: In this survey, you will read a short article and will be asked general questions about your views of society. Everyone 18+ can participate.
      Time: 15 minutes(s)
      Reward: $0.40
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1980063488-189738] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: PLEASE USE MOBILE DEVICE Make 5-6 minutes of voice recordings and answer survey about your self (~20 min) | PANDA
        Requester: Lars Vinberg [A26IBKKAKW1CUJ] (Req TV): $16.32/hr/hr
        Description: YOU MUST: 1) use a mobile device during recording 2)use incognito mode in browser. We will ask you to complete 5-6 minutes of voice recordings in total. You will need a working microphone.
        Reward: $4.75
        Qualifications: thanksgiving2019 DoesNotExist ; Xmas2019 DoesNotExist ; past_worker DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CAUS;

Comment

I've already made more today than I made all day yesterday.

Comment

Title: 2 short studies about consumer opinion(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] (Req TV): $10.29/hr/hr
          Description: This survey consists of two shorts studies investigating different consumer behavior.
          HITs Available: 4
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [5957930-189698] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; SurveyGroup [3189] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Anyone else from Jersey?

Title: 7-10 Minute Psychology Survey -- FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ONLY | Accept
            Requester: Gregg Sparkman [A1RBIGM22LRRL3] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$12.22] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=4.10] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 1.00
            Duration: 30:00
            Available: 1
            Description: Fill out a short survey; reading and writing are required for this task.
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-NJ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Comment

Good Morning and Happy New Year, Let's hope it is the best year for all of us, in money, health and happiness.
              Last edited by Kizzy; 01-01-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

It's been an hour since a new hit has come through forker.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and Otto finally caught one from Vera with a HIT approval rate 79%

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, same. I was doing the Text Vision Turk HITs for awhile but looks like they have blocked me now.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here...I'm coming to realize that I'm a very impatient person.

OTTO caught a $15 - Collect email addresses from websites from requester Marmonde. Seems like too many for the money, so I'll be tossing it back at 10:30am EST.

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone...I hope this doesn't become the "year of things moving too slowly". The Google App store, once again, is being slow about approving the latest OTTO update. I'll keep a monitor on this and release as soon as possible.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! I fell asleep on the couch by 8:30, lol, got up around 9:30, went to bed, but woke up to all the fireworks around here, sounded like WW3!

Hoping this year is a great one for all and everyone surpasses their earnings from last year. I'm sure OTTO will help us all with that goal, thanks to Fisherman! Taking one more day off, and will be back to regular turking tomorrow!

Comment

Happy new year! Since librarian50 mentioned Neil Gaiman I thought I’d share his New Year’s wish for 2020:

And I hope in the year to come you won't burn. And I hope you won't freeze. I hope you and your family will be safe, and walk freely in the world and that the place you live, if you have one, will be there when you get back. I hope that, for all of us, in the year ahead, kindness will prevail and that gentleness and humanity and forgiveness will be there for us if and when we need them.

And may your New Year be happy, and may you be happy in it.

Comment

Happy New Years Day!

Comment

Working...
                      X