banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Science Fiction Day Thursday HITs January 2, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Science Fiction Day Thursday HITs January 2, 2020

I celebrated yesterday with a marathon of Twilight Zone.

Isaac Asimov is considered to be one of the fathers of modern-day science fiction. A prolific writer, he is thought to have edited and written about 500 books and hundreds of short stories. Considered to be one of the most influential science fiction writers of all times, Asimov is credited with coining the word robotics and for introducing the Three Laws of Robotics. While he grew up in the United States, Asimov was born in Russia sometime between October and January 1920. He officially celebrated his birthday on January 2.​​​​​​

Good morning turking wizards!

I love the old Twilight Zone shows. I also like the old Outer Limit shows.

I think I'm a big SciFi fan because my Mother went into labor with me while watching War of the Worlds.

Comment

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the Twilight Zone, Outer Limits and just about anything Sci Fi.

• jewel777
      jewel777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Also Dark Shadows.

• Aero224
      Aero224 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally watched two solid days of Twilight Zone. Love the Outer Limits as well. Sci Fi is good stuff.

Morning guys

​​​​​​
    Title: Charitable Giving Decisions(~ 14 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Julie [A1G9XJCV4FSCC2] (Req TV): $20.93/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This study involves questions designed to help researchers better understand donor decision making.
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.75
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1271875339-189778] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning I see not much is going on yet hopefully it improves later today.

Comment

Title: Complete sentences for linguistic research! | Accept
        Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$23.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=4.58] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=11.44] [Pen=0.68] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 3.75
        Duration: 8:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Task consists of 16 sentence completions. Estimated time is 15 minutes.
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Survey about Instagram (female Instagram users only) | PANDA
          Requester: Markus Appel [A2HV9ZN95JSGYS] (Req TV): $15.79/hr/hr
          Description: Answer questions about Instagram and yourself (estimated 7 minutes, 1USD, female Instagram users only)
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            6 minutes

Title: Compensation HIT for Worker ID: A3B8DP6KHMP3OS only | PANDA
          Requester: Vera [A2BKGE8E1WV329] (Req TV): $3.13/hr/hr
          Description: This is for Worker ID: A3B8DP6KHMP3OS only. Please DO NOT accept it if you are not this person as compensation will only be given to A3B8DP6KHMP3OS.
          Time: 1 minutes(s)
          Reward: $1.50
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Title: Chronic Pain Interview Study | PANDA
            Requester: Leanne Knobloch [A17LY8UKKO8FEB] (Req TV): $13.62/hr/hr
            Description: Schedule an interview to discuss your experiences communicating about chronic pain with close others. The interview will take approximately 60 minutes.
            Time: 96 hour(s)
            Reward: $10.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Assess Corporate Tax Strategies ($1.05 for about 7 min) | PANDA
              Requester: Victor van Pelt [A2H42JCERWUTG5] (Req TV): $13.16/hr/hr
              Description: Assess corporate tax strategies of companies for $1.05 for about 7 minutes.
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $1.05
              Qualifications: Victor van Pelt, 28.12.2019 tax strategies DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

woohoo broke 10.00 , just need 390.00 more to pay the remaining of the vet bill lol

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I need to buy groceries next week, but, I do have some stuff squirreled away for "lean" times.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  witch1 , I could be happy all week on a bag of potatoes and a dozen eggs lol. My husband would have a fit

Good Morning...Going to get a haircut this morning, be back in a bit.

Comment

3 1/2 minutes

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions. It's short. | PANDA
                  Requester: Eunmi Jeon [A14NW0TZ5VTZGE] (Req TV): $19.27/hr/hr
                  Description: Give us your opinion about our products
                  Time: 7 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone. I see my first transfer that started yesterday morning hit my bank this morning. That surprisingly went smoother than I expected it to especially since I didn't get the email that it was sent to my bank until 8:30 last night. Hope we all manage to have a good day. I'm ready for it to start picking back up.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      witch1 Me too! It eliminates the extra hassle of having to transfer funds, wait for them to arrive in AP, then make a withdrawal.

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If they had a one day option, I'd love it.

• jewel777
                      jewel777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like the 'set it and forget it' mode.

Title: Health Survey (Paid screener; $3.00 bonus possible) | PANDA
                    Requester: JHU Decision Making Lab [A2UDVZDMUT5FO4] (Req TV): $10.08/hr/hr
                    Description: We are conducting a survey evaluating health behaviors and decision making. $3.00 bonus possible. Take the brief (<20 second) paid screener to see if you qualify.
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 59
                    Reward: $0.05
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Choose a chocolate! | PANDA
                      Requester: Michael Ho [A3NKACI9ACB0NF] (Req TV): $18.71/hr/hr
                      Description: Choose a chocolate: Take a 5-minute survey for $0.50
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X