banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Bagel Day HITs Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Bagel Day HITs Wednesday, January 15, 2020

According to Grubhub’s 2019 order data, the nation’s favorite bagel flavor is everything, followed by sesame and cinnamon raisin. The most popular topping is regular cream cheese, followed by bacon and avocado.

Happy Wednesday!

I always liked plain bagels, microwaved, not toasted. With plain cream cheese
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Seems exporting to the forum is still broken this morning.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is just a test: I seem to be able to put it in a comment....

Title: Survey Inference Making | Accept
        Requester: Technical University of Munich Cyber Trust [A25G723AD0WEY8] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.00
        Duration: 3:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Evaluate several inferences. This survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete on average.
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, who knows what's going on with vbulletin. We'll have to do hits in comments for now and hope they fix it soon.

I love bagels. Everything with cream cheese for me. Or I won't lie, Bagel Bites. Those cheap pizza bagels? Yep, I love them. And it's not because I have a toddler either. Truth time: I eat them after she goes to bed so she doesn't eat them all. I'm terrible.

Looking forward to another XLab day. Did a bit more last night and managed to hit $60 for the day. My highest day without bonuses yet. Didn't actually realize it was a qual batch either, explains why they don't go as fast.

Comment

Concerning the Hit Posting issue. It seems that we're all able to post hits to comments, but not in a regular post. I'm sure this has something to do with the update vBulletin did yesterday, so I'll be looking into that. For the time being, although it's a pain, please just post, then a comment and put your Hit in the comment. I'll announce when I've found the solution. I'm sure it's some setting problem, and hope that since there's been an update it doesn't take me too long to find it.

Comment

Three Reasoning labs up if you haven't done them
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 2-4 | PANDA
            Requester: Reasoning lab [A215LCMFUNRKYK] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Make predictions and answer questions about various situations.
            Time: 15 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US-ALUS-AR;

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 2-1 | PANDA
            Requester: Reasoning lab [A215LCMFUNRKYK] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
            Description: Make predictions and answer questions about various situations.
            Time: 15 minutes(s)
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US-ALUS-AR;

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Guess they don't like GA

About 4.5 minutes

Comment

Quick, but, could be upsetting to some

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Short Survey: Death Exposure, Age, Subjective Nearness to Death, Death Anxiety | PANDA
            Requester: Toni Sneed [A1WKYTNABJMO7I] (Req TV): $12.90/hr/hr
            Description: Participation in the present study requires that participants reside in the United States, are at least 18 years of age, and must complete a survey regarding their experiences with death exposure and their feelings toward death and dying.
            Time: 20 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Study of managerial challenges

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Study of managerial challenges(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Helene [A25HMWV6WS9YW4] (Req TV): $18.05/hr/hr
            Description: The purpose of this study is to better understand how managers respond to interpersonal challenges. The process shall take less than 20 minutes.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 22
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Good morning! Still more of this today Enough already!

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            We've had so much I had to buy muck boots just so I can walk Daisy. I think we've had like 6 inches this month already.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            witch1 do you have a link to your muck boots? I've been thinking I need something like that for yardwork.

NerdLab Lab Group

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Short study about consumer behavior!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
            TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=326] [ToS=28]
            TO2: [Hrly=6.43] [Pen=0.61] [Res=null] [Rec=77] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 0.30
            Duration: 40:00
            Available: 54
            Description: Answer survey questions.
            Qualifications: Exc: [6139277-191586] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            light writing. ~3-4 min

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Survey on Elections and Attitudes | PANDA
            Requester: Elizabeth Zack [A2XY1238GP5JNR] (Req TV): $17.82/hr/hr
            Description: This survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. For complete and proper participation in this survey, you will be paid $0.65.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.65
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Already Took Survey P008 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

My Cat 6 cable is supposed to be delivered today and I'm so excited! Hard wiring should take care of hiccups while I'm working.

Comment

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Title: Qualification: Question-Answering on Temporal Relations (AllenNLP; extra bonus available in-task) | PANDA
              Requester: Qiang Ning (AllenNLP) [A18AUY7KRGKU13] (Req TV): $17.28/hr/hr
              Description: We have designed a new format of qualification where you only need to judge whether a given instance is valid or not.
              Time: 5 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: pass qualification DoesNotExist ; Not qualified for temporal QA DoesNotExist ; blacklisted for our qual task of temporal QA DoesNotExist ; potential workers for temporal QA DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

• TurknShop
              TurknShop commented
              Editing a comment
              This is a real brain buster. These HITs are easier than their last variety of questions and answers, at least.

UPDATE : Concerning inability to post a Hit directly. Settings on the site appear to me to be correct. Therefore, I have submitted a trouble ticket to vBulletin. I'll post back on this as soon as I hear from them.

Comment

Working...
            X