banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - January 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - January 16, 2020

Good Morning!

1939 Daily newspaper comic strip "Superman" debuts
    1963 Los Angeles night club and music venue The Whiskey A-Go-Go opens (inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2006)
    1976 "Donny & Marie" [Osmond] musical variety show premieres on ABC TV
    1985 "Playboy" announces end of stapling centerfolds
    2016 First ever flower grown in space - a zinnia aboard the International Space Station using NASA Veggie system

Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | Accept
    Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=4.41] [Pen=0.09] [Res=0.00] [Rec=62] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
    Reward: 0.10
    Duration: 5:00
    Available: 285
    Description: Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
    Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality Exists

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy to see these this morning, it's been a long time

Title: Answer a survey about personality | Accept
    Requester: Claire Wilson [A17YRHI76UZRQ6] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You are invited to participate in an online survey that examines individual differences in overcoming challenges. To be eligible to participate you must be 55 years of age or older.
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CA, US

Comment

• Moogy
      Moogy commented
      Editing a comment
      This one always gives me an error message....

Title: Language-Cognition Interactions(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Siqi Ning [A21SYLZ4WX2HNU] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 10.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Description: The purpose of this study is to investigate how individuals learn and/or respond to new information.
    Qualifications: Exc: [-1154543089-191564] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1319316777 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Comment

Title: Answer a short 3 minute survey about state issues | Accept
      Requester: Spencer Kimball [AOR3BF8M9OQIX] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$13.57] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.42] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 3:00:00
      Description: for registered voters only
      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-NJ

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        For NJ voters

Morning all! Hope everyone has a good day today. We lost power for almost 2 hours last night around dinner time with a hungry toddler, so it was a long afternoon here. But, I got a couple more hours in working yesterday, and managed to have my best day ever. Hit $105 in the end. Thank you, xlab.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        WhoCouldItBe I keep seeing those batches, and for some reason I haven't even attempted them. lol. maybe I should try

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot - You should. There are 3 different ones, and I've had one of my best weeks ever because of them. I always find with xlab it takes a bit to get used to them, but once you do, they are easy to fly through. I think my hourly by the end of yesterday was about $23.

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Good job!!

Woke up this morning from a nightmare with alarm going off, and I could barely move...I'm still heavy, stiff, and foggy headed 25 minutes later. This one really did a number on me.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        I hate when a nightmare clouds the whole day!

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow it is the week for bad dreams it seems. Hope your day goes better.

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm thankful I hardly ever dream but when I do it's usually a nightmare and a very messed up one. Hope you are recovering well. Might foresee a nap in your future today.

Day-o, day-o
      Daylight come and me wan' go home
      Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
      Me say day, me say day-o
      Daylight come and me wan' go home

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear I am hungry, can you make breakfast please..something with biscuts and gravy lol

Title: Scientific reaction time experiment on language comprehension [45-55 min] | PANDA
      Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $13.52/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: React to the font color of words by pressing a specific keyboard key [~ 45-55 min]
      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $6.50
      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Completed Experiment UDOE DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Originally posted by WhoCouldItBe View Post
        Morning all! Hope everyone has a good day today. We lost power for almost 2 hours last night around dinner time with a hungry toddler, so it was a long afternoon here. But, I got a couple more hours in working yesterday, and managed to have my best day ever. Hit $105 in the end. Thank you, xlab.
        Well done. I am sure happy about your result.
        How many hit do you have approved and do you specifically have closed quals. Even with OTTO. its been slow week for me.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!
          I have just about 11,000 approved hits, and I have a couple of closed quals. The one I worked on yesterday is a closed qual. I have a few others as well, but don't really use them. Things should start picking up by next week. Universities are just getting back into things after Christmas/New Years, so it's generally a slow few weeks. I'd have nothing this week if it wasn't for xlab and a qual I've had for probably a year now.

cyvamp

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          PERFECT, thank you

​​​​​​
        Title: Semantic segmentation: Please segment the facial area with 3 labels: Areas without visible makeup or with natural looking skin - | PANDA
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $17.70/hr/hr
        Description: Draw pixel level labels around specific objects and segments in your images
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 11
        Reward: $0.70
        Qualifications: SemSegSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; SemSegTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

​​​​​​
          Title: A Survey on Wearables and Games (~40min) | PANDA
          Requester: Garment [A1R43EA993PPTX] (Req TV): $14.03/hr/hr
          Description: This survey is related to new wearable and gaming technologies. All the data you provide on the questionnaire will not be linked to an individual, and will not be disclosed to a third party. Please answer the questions as truthfully as possible.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $4.50
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Bubble hell, but around 20 minutes, I am going to let it simmer a few

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            Considering the "if you do this survey in under 30 minutes" threat - that might be wise.

Happy Thursday! I woke up and immediately started on Sergeys. 52 so far. I sure am happy to see these!
          Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I made 20.00 on them earlier, now my second 20 on MLdatas. Being at goal before 9 am.....priceless lol

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah! Capped at 90

• mominavan
            mominavan commented
            Editing a comment
            For some reason I don't have the qual on this batch. Not sure why. I used to do them all the time.

Good morning! My money was already gone from my earnings when I got up this morning. I wonder if it will still go to my bank at ~midnight?

Hoping for a batchy day. There are a couple of requesters who have said they'll be putting one out this week but I haven't seen them yet. It would be nice to see them today since I have places to be tomorrow.

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            My money leaves my earnings first thing in the morning. Usually don't get the sent to your bank email until around 7pm but today I got it at 10:30. Going to check my account later for giggles but I'm assuming it won't be there till tomorrow still.
        Working...
        X