banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Finally, Finally Friday HITs January 17, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, Finally Friday HITs January 17, 2020

Title: Answer a short survey about your car ride sharing (e.g. Uber, Lyft) experience. | Accept
    Requester: VASU UNNAVA [A8ONDKAFQTWJD] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.65
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Ride sharing means using a mobile app to book a car ride in a privately owned vehicle. The survey has about 11 questions and may take 5 or less minutes.
    Qualifications: Car Owner EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Happy Friday!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe I did one. I always stress so much on hits like that. But I just realized they approved it, so I should probably try more.

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      ZeldaFoot - I don't think they reject. It is one of the only requesters I will have hundreds pending and not panic, and they approve quickly. Generally within a day or less. I've done close to 500 this week and I only have 70 total pending hits, the majority from them. Easily one of the best requesters. If you can't tell, they are my favorite. Lol.

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, if you end up struggling ever deciding if what you're doing is what is needed for the 50 cent Describe all events in image hit, try this one first. Because the responses from the 50 cent one, go directly to this, I've actually worked quite a few where it was one I did the day before. I like seeing how all the hits work together. I also promise I'm not paid by them to sing their praises. A lot of hits I do just because, these I actually enjoy doing and find fun.

Title: Describe every person-level relations in image | PANDA
      Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $19.29/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Given image and list of events, choose a person and describe his/her possible relations.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 2142
      Reward: $0.60
      Qualifications: vcr2events-qual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; qualification-d DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; vcr2events DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBUS;

It's felt like kinda a rough week to me. I'm glad we're at the end of it. Good Morning Everyone

Comment

Finally Friday. I don't think I could feel any more drained. Between my actual job, and working xlab like a full time job and a toddler and our power going on and off I'm done and some shitty sleep, I'm done. Hope today is great for everyone.

Comment

Good morning!
        Title: Evaluate a Job Applicant | PANDA
        Requester: Harding Lab [A2UZ54XP1AKP3O] (Req TV): $21.93/hr/hr
        Description: Rate the resume and cover letter of a fictitious job applicant for a customer service position.
        Time: 5 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Qualification Test 2 EqualTo 100Take Test; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

​​​​​​
          Title: Psychology experiment | PANDA
          Requester: CANDACE RAIO [A3QRNFVF1LU2C0] (Req TV): $20.12/hr/hr
          Description: Participate in a psychology experiment
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 2
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            You have already,

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't catch it, but I probably have as well

• hanzuh
            hanzuh commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Otto!!

Morning y'all! Happy Friday indeed!!!

Comment

I want to like these more, but I just don't
            Title: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video | Accept
            Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
            TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=4.41] [Pen=0.09] [Res=0.00] [Rec=62] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
            Reward: 0.10
            Duration: 20:00
            Available: 36570
            Description: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video
            Qualifications: Qualification 2018-09-06 Exists

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I hate these, way to many categories, and make like 5.00 an hour on them

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't even do them and I have no idea why. I have had the qual to do all their other hits.

Title: Complete sentences for linguistic research!Accept
            Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] Contact
            TV: $23.51/hr TO: 4.59
            Reward: $3.75
            Duration: 18:00:00
            Description: Task consists of 16 sentence completions. Estimated time is 15 minutes.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Title: Language Experiment, $4.00, ~40 minAccept
              Requester: Edward M. Husband [A15BV7M0O70TMB] Contact
              TV: $11.68/hr TO: 3.44
              Reward: $4.00
              Duration: 03:00:00
              Description: You must be a native speaker of US English to participate in this experiment. You will be asked to read sentences one word at a time and make a judgment about how good a sentence sounds to you.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; ApposStudy DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; StudyParticipant DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                This wasn't terrible

Title: Understanding AI toolsAccept
              Requester: Prashan unimelb [A3OHHV16PP62NW] Contact
              TV: $32.66/hr TO: n/a
              Reward: $3.00
              Duration: 00:25:00
              Description: This experiment envolve the user trying to understand an AI tool on how the tool regonizes images
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Happy Friday Guys and Gals, I hope the week ends in a lots of high paying easy hits for all of us.

Comment

You've received a bonus from ETH DeSciL for work related to 3BFNCI9LYKR1CUOWTJS0CWBHVRD37G.
                  The value of your bonus is: $2.80 USD

Comment

Title: MIT Study - Play a game and answer a survey (~40 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Pablo [A3LZGMY497AKD6] (Req TV): $18.83/hr/hr
                    Description: MIT study investigating user experience of web-based interactive narrative. **Please do not use phone/tablet.**
                    Time: 8 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 1
                    Reward: $4.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I am also extremely glad it's finally Friday. This has been a rough week. Without Otto, it would have been seriously dreadful. On a positive note, just seven more weeks until my c-section. I'm getting so antsy to meet my new baby plus I've reached the kinda uncomfortably large phase of pregnancy, although I still love being pregnant. I have literally done nothing to get ready yet so at some point I need to start because my last two babies were three weeks early.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Kizzy thanks It does get easier and easier!!

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Time to get motivated! lol I like Malachi.

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        smartin Thanks!!
                    Working...
                    X