banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Hug Day HITs Tuesday January 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Hug Day HITs Tuesday January 21, 2020

Happy Tuesday!

Comment

Wonder how long this takes. I have the clean up how to qual from them... idk if I should do it again or not?
      Title: Earn Qualification for future HITs | Accept
      Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
      TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 2.00
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Answer qualification questions in the Question Cleanup Qualification Test or the Quality Rater Qualification Test
      Qualifications: Qual Interest Exists ; No repeats DoesNotExist

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't bother, that is not type of hit and I would hate them

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I took it, I have both of the quals but I just have a gut feeling that they are making changes. It really didn't take long at all. I'd say probably under 15 mins, took me about 25 but I was multitasking.

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Title: Evaluate relations for vcr2events_relations | Accept
        Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
        TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=7.84] [Pen=0.47] [Res=0.50] [Rec=67] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.08
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1054
        Description: Given an image and list of relations, evaluate likelihood of each relation
        Qualifications: vcr2events-d DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; vcr2events-qual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80

Comment

David Cusick
          Quick survey on who you're cheering for in the Super Bowl
          12 cents

Did the vb issue ever get fixed? I can't seem to vb.

Comment

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            you have to clear your cache

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Title: Quick survey on who you're cheering for in the Super Bowl | Accept
            Requester: David Cusick [A3RBZK9VA6WK2X] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.12
            Duration: 4:00:00
            Description: This is a short, 4-question survey on who you are cheering for in the Super Bowl as well as who you're looking forward to seeing during the halftime show. All individual responses will be kept anonymous and confidential.
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Good morning!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Bear! You gotta go back in for more treatment today?

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            ZeldaFoot, yes I wear this chemo pump until Friday and I have radiation every day.

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww thanks for the hug Bear hug back hope your treatment goes well.

Title: Creating a Better Society(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: SPIR.UC [A194KWH734TE8H] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$7.53] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          Reward: 1.00
          Duration: 45:00
          Available: 23
          Description: This study aims to gather your social attitudes and thoughts on various social realities faced by contemporary society.
          Qualifications: Exc: [6076085-192533] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Some writing, took me 10 min.

Title: Survey about your consumption | PANDA
          Requester: Tinka krüger [A383067YMU2W4U] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Answer a survey about your perceptions and behavior.
          Time: 15 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.30
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning all. It's a cold one today. Our coffee pot decided it no longer wanted to work this morning too. However, my wife is a smart girl and has a spare coffee pot she bought put away for emergencies like this. She is a serious coffee drinker that one. Lol. Finished off the batch of Xlab/Alexandria's posted earlier and with no more, I've got to go back to fighting for all the rest of the HITs with everyone else. Luckily I hit goal before that happened. Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

• hanzuh
              hanzuh commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm making a mental note to buy a backup coffee pot! Need to make sure the boyfriend wants to marry me lol -he can't function without coffee, so this seems smart.

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              hanzuh - LOL! I feel like this is a fool proof plan! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming engagement!

• hanzuh
              hanzuh commented
              Editing a comment
              WhoCouldItBe We might be waiting a while for that, we only just started dating lol! I'm getting way ahead of myself here -but gotta be prepared lol!!

Title: Tell us YOUR views(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Shai Davidai [A20Y9FE67UT2M5] (Req TV): $12.89/hr/hr
            Description: In this survey, you will be asked to write a little bit about your life and then respond to a series of questions about your views of the world (~6 minutes). Everyone 18+ can participate.
            Time: 17 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-20537997-192417] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1169] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Decision Making Study (~12 minutes)(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Karen Huang [A3L6NXKI3ML07E] Contact
              TO: [Pay=4.55] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=99] [ToS=1]
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 40:00
              Available: 33
              Description: $2.00 to participate in a 12-minute study on moral decision making, where you will read a moral dilemma and answer some questions. (Please do not accept this HIT if you have taken it before.)
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2781] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2111873119-192504] DoesNotExist ; 516522c7 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeldaFoot - am I horrible? I kicked that guy right off without a second thought. Sam was a moral hero though. Lol.

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                WhoCouldItBe I couldn't do the survey. I guess I already did one for this req before.

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeldaFoot - Your kicking emoji was perfect for the HIT, so I assumed you did. It was one of those train killing people ones.

Title: Answer a marketing research survey about product evaluation. | Accept
              Requester: Consumer Research Lab [AWQDM03UDYI6L] Contact
              Reward: 0.35
              Duration: 25:00
              Description: Answer a marketing research survey about product evaluation.
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Ramp Physics | PANDA
                Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.44/hr/hr
                Description: You will see a picture of a ball located at a specific position on a ramp as well as a pink object (cube, pyramid or cylinder) located at the lower end of the ramp. Your job will be to predict what would happen if the ball is released.
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $7.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Perception test (English native speakers only) - 30 min testAccept
                  Requester: CNRS LLF Geomphon [A2K4W82OWBUF81] Contact
                  TV: $9.14/hr TO: n/a
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Duration: 04:00:00
                  Description: Hear sounds and make decisions about sound similarity
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Fr-En-percep-test-done DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                  X