banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Pie Day - Thursday January 23, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Pie Day - Thursday January 23, 2020

National Pie Day on January 23rd celebrates one of the Nations’ favorite desserts. No matter how you slice it, pie in just about any form makes a crowd happy. Fruit pies, berry pies, cream pies – they’re mouth water servings of homemade goodness.

National Pie Day was created simply to celebrate the pie. It is a day for all to bake or cook their favorite pies. Even more importantly, it is a day set aside for all to enjoy eating pies!

The first pies appeared around 9500 BC in the Egyptian Neolithic period or New Stone Age.

I think we can all agree that pie is delicious, right? Nobody here hates pie?

Morning all. Motivation level is about a zero today. Had a pipe leak in our daughters room yesterday and it left it smelling horrid. So carpet cleaning was on the agenda yesterday instead of working or anything at all fun. Wife bought a carpet cleaner 2 months ago, I thought it was waste of money, I was wrong. Also carpet cleaning? Not fun, 0/10 don't recommend for a fun thing to do. Good thing is that it is dry, looks and smells great now. Now to wait while hopefully Otto grabs me something as Xlab/Alexandria seems to have dried up. Made $740 over the course of a week with them, and all good things come to an end. Best of luck to everyone, and hope today is a successful day where the HITs rain on us.

Comment

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      Bad news, good news about the carpet! I'm glad the carpet cleaner did so well for you.

As far as xlab goes, did you see this qual? It says they'll have over $5,000 worth of HITs over the next little while. I think you'd like it because you seem to do well with the picture tasks.

Title: Qual for: Look at an edited image and describe why it was edited | PANDA
      Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $19.35/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.83] [Fair: 4.45] [Comm: 4.29] [Fast: 4.64]
      Description: Look at an edited image and describe the impact of the edit! Interesting! NOTE: This is the qualification HIT.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.52
      Qualifications: fakeimg-qual DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      ZeldaFoot - Nothing has been cheap, that's for sure. My wifes father died last year, and he left her some money which we have put into the house, so and I'm not sure how to phrase this properly, but I guess we were lucky for that? Double edged sword I suppose there. But it's been brutal. We have been learning a lot about DIY house repairs and remodeling, that's for sure. The only reason we live here is because of the history of it. I really hope the manufacturer can help out with that. Since you didn't own the house at the time, I'm hoping they can at least offer a high discount. Something. I can't even imagine how expensive that would be.

TurknShop - I did not see that! It's been added to my Panda! Thank you! Though location looks like US isn't included. I love Xlab work so much. I lied! I just caught the qual! Thank you! I hope I get it.
      Last edited by WhoCouldItBe; 01-23-2020, 09:28 AM.

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I'm going to be oddball here, I already know I am. I actually enjoy cleaning carpet. In fact I had briefly thought about starting up my own carpet cleaning business but the market is too saturated. Sorry to hear about the pipe though. Having a house, an older house is a never ending process of things to fix and update. I had a friend that lived in a house built in 1890 so I totally get what you are going through. Every time I would go over to their house it wasn't lets just bs and sit around it was lets get on a ladder and fix this or one weekend we scraped paint off of the siding now that is on the bottom of my fun list. I love painting but absolutely loath the prep work.

Originally posted by WhoCouldItBe View Post
    National Pie Day on January 23rd celebrates one of the Nations’ favorite desserts. No matter how you slice it, pie in just about any form makes a crowd happy. Fruit pies, berry pies, cream pies – they’re mouth water servings of homemade goodness.

National Pie Day was created simply to celebrate the pie. It is a day for all to bake or cook their favorite pies. Even more importantly, it is a day set aside for all to enjoy eating pies!

The first pies appeared around 9500 BC in the Egyptian Neolithic period or New Stone Age.

I think we can all agree that pie is delicious, right? Nobody here hates pie?
    I could go for some apple pie right about now

Comment

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Love pies, all kinds, lemon meringue, chocolate silk, banana cream are some of my favorites.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 I love pecan pie!!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with librarian50 and Sweetheart pecan pie for me as well.

This is really good, about 5 minutes

​​​​​​
    Title: Negotiation survey | PANDA
    Requester: Tal Brenner [A3BMUEOW35SH7X] (Req TV): $33.54/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Participate in a negotiation simulation and answer a survey
    Time: 15 minutes(s)
    Reward: $1.75
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      HOTD, well, so far.....

plenty of pins, been working on them ..a little underpaid but steady work.

Title: Pinterest - Check if the web page exists | PANDA
    Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Req TV): $21.61/hr/hr
    Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
    Time: 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 108
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: sofia_accuracy DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Scammers DoesNotExist ;
    Title: Pinterest - Is this web page relevant to the given Pin? | PANDA
    Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Req TV): $21.61/hr/hr
    Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
    Time: 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 111
    Qualifications: sofia_accuracy DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Scammers DoesNotExist ;
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. I've decided, and this is what I want. This piece right here. Melted ice cream and all.

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I could totally eat that for breakfast.

Happy Thursday! I love pie! I've even found a couple of low carb pie recipes that fit my diet. I made a keto cheesecake pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and a Peanut Butter Cheesecake pie for Christmas. I should look for a pie recipe that I can make in my instantpot.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        It was so good, but really rich. I could only eat a really small piece.

• GoPats
        GoPats commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried cheesecakes in the Instantpot? They come out great!

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        GoPats I haven't, but I did just get a springform pan for my IP, so I should try one soon!

Title: Answer a survey about your purchase behavior toward smart devices | PANDA
      Requester: Pardis [A2N3H3G34WHGKV] (Req TV): $15.70/hr/hr
      Description: Give us your opinion on how you make different purchase decisions.
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        you am already

Title: Perception of People | PANDA
      Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] (Req TV): $15.86/hr/hr
      Description: In this short survey you are asked to indicate your perceptions of various people (~3 minutes)
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 100
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        5 minutes

made it to 20.00 already because of pins, but my GAWD they are such a grind

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        I see they've switched to having Masters for most of them. Guessing their previous results were not so great. I used to love them. They ended up on my block list though because the ones from April don't work of course, and now Masters. Shame. They were both terrible and great. Also, great job hitting $20 so early!

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        The ones I am doing is seeing if a website exists, so I have to open a link 20 times lol. They are slow going, but I suck at the relevance ones. I think the most I ever made it with those was 6 before getting booted for missing gold questions lol

Title: Decision-making study with bonus payment | PANDA
      Requester: PIDILab [A1WAREX52RM8AX] (Req TV): $17.86/hr/hr
      Description: You will be confronted with different scenarios and are asked to make decisions.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Location In GBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Participation DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Took only a few minutes with a bonus.

Title: Help us with some ideas(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Joshua Katz [A3JO6AYX1DURSC] (Req TV): $23.88/hr/hr
      Description: Survey
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        3 minutes

Quick
      [removed] duplicate post ^

Comment

HIT of the day to AVOID. Use your real phone number and be sure to send a screenshot! Nope, not today.
        Title: Completing website form | PANDA
        Requester: Valera [AMFWG1RCYYZ2D] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: This is a short task that will take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. You will be required to fill in the form and confirm your task completion via text message.
        Time: 10 minutes(s)
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Health information | Accept
          Requester: Jin Xun Goh [AW6NNH81WWBYA] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$43.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 1.00
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: The survey asks questions about how people think about health, and takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
          X