banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Melancholy Monday - January 27, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melancholy Monday - January 27, 2020

I think after yesterday, today is just gonna be declared melancholy Monday. My wife and her dad were HUGE Kobe fans, and his initial report of death hit her. Then to find out that one of his beautiful daughters died with him really hit home for both of us, as it probably did to every parent everywhere. When a child's life is tragically lost when she had her whole life and future ahead of her is just heartbreaking. This poor 13 year old girl was spending time with her dad who she admired so much, and he was there taking her to pursue her passion. So today, make sure you show your loved ones how much you love them, because apparently, you never know when your or their last day will be. Maybe just hug your kids a little bit more today, because unfortunately for one woman this morning, she won't wake up and be able to do that with either her husband or daughter.

Unrelated to that, I was catching up on the posts over the weekend. I saw a bunch of you lost your Xlab/Alexandria quals for not doing enough HITs. So, here is the XLab requester ID and Alexandria ones so that you can pop them in Panda and wait for the new qual to come out. I almost always have them on just in case. Because we all know they are my favorite. I keep generic all HITs pandas for them.

XLab - A3IN1JY2L1NKWL
    Alexandria - A12DWLY5TD1002

So for those who love them, create a job and always keep it running, then cross your fingers! I hope you guys get your quals! I'm still waiting to hear if I got their newest qual from Thursday. I hate waiting.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your investment decisions (A) | PANDA
      Requester: Naoki Yasuda [A3DEVNYG9S127E] (Contact)
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 15 days
      Available: 1
      Description: Please provide us your ideas about investment decisions. Those who answered "A survey about your investment decisions (B), (C), (D), (E) or (F)" cannot participate.
      Qualifications: Masters Exists; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope we all have a great start to the week!

Has anyone done these?
        Title: Label Arguments regarding their stance and their type | Accept
        Requester: Jonathan Lukas Kobbe [A1DO4TL3IVIY76] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.05
        Duration: 4:00
        Available: 370
        Description: First, decide whether an argument is in favor of or against a topic and second, decide whether the argument refers to or suggests a consequence.
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw those, and thought about doing them, until I read the one TV review. 175 and counting rejections? I don't know how much I want to risk that. This is why batch work freaks me out.

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          WhoCouldItBe Thanks, I only tried a couple, so we'll see.

New alexandria qual for those of us who lost it yesterday JMo9597 Dragonfly CrazyCatLady mominavan
        Title: Qual for vcr2events/relations w/ video HITs [Fixed] | Accept
        Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
        TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=7.84] [Pen=0.47] [Res=0.50] [Rec=67] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1 day
        Description: Qual for describing events and relations in the image.
        Qualifications: vcr2events-qual-pool-priority Exists ; vcr2events-qual DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
        Last edited by ZeldaFoot; 01-27-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck on the new qual test everyone! By the looks of it, they are at least giving the qual test to only certain people who previously had it - and didn't suck. So I'm guessing you all will get it back. Glad they at least weeded out the poor quality people who spammed numbers or NA repeatedly.

Please join me in welcoming out newest member, BeanTostada to the forums.

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the fold, great group of people here to help if you need it or just to compare notes with.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          BeanTostada glad to have you!

• Aero224
          Aero224 commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Gig morninc !

Comment

Title: Decision making and puzzle solving(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Ryan McKay [A3B2OO5Z5JA73T] (Req TV): $13.82/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Do 6 tasks that involve decision making or puzzle solving
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 5
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Inc: [19-193587] Exists ; Exc: [-2088951694-193587] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Personality, Moral Principles (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
              Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$18.48] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.39] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 1.40
              Duration: 35:00
              Description: In this HIT, we will ask you different questions about personality and principles (10-11 min).
              Qualifications: Principles DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                Light writing.

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Plugging the hole behind the new washer and dryer did seem successful at keeping the mouse out of the kitchen, but on Saturday night I saw it walking around in the floor vents. I was horrified. We set a spring trap in the vent last night and this morning it had eaten the peanut butter off the trap and somehow managed not to set it off. So we set two more traps in the vent early this morning. I'm so damn disgusted by all this. Has anyone ever used a duct cleaning service?? I hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                smartin thanks, I saw those plastic traps on Amazon, they definitely look interesting. We bought glue ones but I wasn't sure if we could put it in the vent, like will the warm air melt the glue? I'm calling an exterminator to ask him my questions today.

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                The problem with mice is that there's rarely ever just a couple of them. They can reproduce so fast it's ridiculous. I had to have a professional pest control company come out and deal with it. But yes, I did have a mouse die in my bedroom wall. The smell lasted about 2 or 3 weeks and it was absolutely awful.

• TurknShop
                TurknShop commented
                Editing a comment
                Ugh, sorry about the mouse. We have done duct cleaning before to help with DH's allergies. It didn't take too long and since we used a Groupon, it was pretty cheap. It's probably time for us to do it again, actually.

Title: Academic study about product reviews (MUST NOT USE MOBILE DEVICE) | PANDA
              Requester: Ann Kronrod [A193J8I0NUJLAJ] (Req TV): $17.14/hr/hr
              Description: In this study you will write a product review and answer a few questions about it (MUST NOT USE MOBILE DEVICE)
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.70
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Survey on Everyday Reasoning 2-10 | PANDA
                Requester: Reasoning lab [A215LCMFUNRKYK] (Req TV): $25.25/hr/hr
                Description: Make predictions and answer questions about various situations.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $8.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US-ALUS-AR;
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Well my morning sucked, but it is kinda comical in a slap stick way. I was walking the dogs on the dark, I have one who is not great with other dogs, so when I saw the neighbor coming with her dog, I went to cross the street. A car was coming but it was a ways away...darn dog tripped me bad, and I went rolling in the street, he thought I was playing and kept pouncing on me and wouldn't let me up. I get us across the street before the car comes, and realize my glasses are gone....ayup, ran over.

Comment

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh man! I'm sorry!

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sorry to laugh at your expense but that mental image is comical! Glad you have some spare glasses, don't forget if you have a plus membership at Sam's you get 20% off your glasses. I might go there to get mine that I don't really need but should get to reduce my eye strain.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    smartin, my husband works at cisco, and they have medical on site. It's very cheap to get the eye exam and glasses there. Sams was not included in VSP insurance before, but I should look into it, maybe it changed

Title: Robot Adventures | PANDA
                  Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] (Req TV): $24.04/hr/hr
                  Description: A cooperative multiplayer game-- HIT must be completed immediately! ($.65-1.15 bonus)
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $1.50
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    7 minutes
                Working...
                X