banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Fun at work day - Tuesday January, 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Fun at work day - Tuesday January, 28, 2020

It's national fun at work day. So woo. Lets have fun? Or something like that. It's also national blueberry pancake day. I think I like both.

Allen NLP has a bunch of qual tests up still, and one that isn't for Masters this time.

Comment

Happy Tuesday! A few bonuses are a lovely way to start the day!

This x2

You've received a bonus from Yitzhak Spielberg for work related to 3EFNPKWBMRN8FBGKGQSQJHHF16Z30Y.
      The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
      matchstick riddles

and

You've received a bonus from Francesco Fallucchi for work related to 34R3P23QHR0LURM2KSVIQKSDQMXWH3.
      The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously, good for you for figuring out those riddles. I got to the third and gave up. I knew the pay was bad to begin with, but I wanted to try.

Title: A Survey on Foreign Policy | PANDA
      Requester: osman sabri [A35KKYJ61YBC2Q] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We'd like 10 mins of your time on foreign policy and international trade
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.10
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems to be some information missing inside this one....

ooops^^^

Comment

Title: matchstick riddles | PANDA
        Requester: Yitzhak Spielberg [AZMR7CDE6OET6] (Req TV): $0.42/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 2.50]
        Description: Manipulate simple mathematical equations with matchsticks
        Time: 5 hour(s)
        Reward: $0.10
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Robot Adventures | PANDA
            Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] (Req TV): $23.83/hr/hr
            Description: A cooperative multiplayer game-- HIT must be completed immediately! (up to $1.00 bonus)
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I am up a bit early for the West Coast it's still dark dark outside.

Comment

Title: Take a Internet Ability Test | PANDA
                Requester: SteveAM [A1UT0LSYUCRHA1] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 2.84] [Fair: 3.70] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.09]
                Description: Multi-choice test that measures the ability to use the internet, email and social media effectively.
                Time: 18 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;
                Title: Take a MS Excel Test | PANDA
                Requester: SteveAM [A1UT0LSYUCRHA1] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 2.84] [Fair: 3.70] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.09]
                Description: Multi-choice test that measures the ability to use MS Excel to maintain, organise, analyse and present numeric data
                Time: 18 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

WhoCouldItBe You won't believe this...we bought the Quick Kill traps (they had them at Walmart) and baited them last night and this morning it has eaten the peanut butter out of those and managed not to set them off again! It has now gotten past five traps this way. What did you use to bait yours, peanut butter?

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Carolyn oh that is a very good idea!!! WhoCouldItBe thanks! I'll let you know when we get the stupid thing.

• notes.left
                    notes.left commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had the same issue. For two weeks every type of trap known and they took the bait but avoided being caught. Snap traps, stickies etc. The only thing that worked was getting the poison. Now no mice. They were somewhere in the walls but apparently with the poison they get dehydrated and go outside lloking for water. No signs of mice for months now and no smell. They died somewhere or simply left.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    notes.left I'm so glad to hear you solved your issue!! I wish I could just poison them. I'd be fine with it if they were in the walls but the thought of it being in the ducts with the air blowing over it and into our house is too much.

Title: Qual for vcr2events/relations w/ video HITs for all workers | PANDA
                  Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] (Req TV): $15.59/hr/hr
                  Description: Qual for describing events and relations in the image.
                  Time: 24 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: vcr2events-qual DoesNotExist ; vcr2events-qual-pool-priority DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGBNZUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

Title: Opinions about a product $0.7, 7min | PANDA
                    Requester: CB ES [A3VC4R0EA8BZNM] (Req TV): N/A
                    Description: We are conducting an academic study about a product. Select the link below to complete the study. At the end of the study, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive compensation.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $0.70
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

My oldest son works with my Husband. I made him some onion sandwich rolls and had my husband bring them to work. Well, the coworkers saw them and begged for me to make cinnamon buns ...so 3 dozen cinnamon buns coming right up.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X