banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Finally Friday - January 31, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Friday - January 31, 2020

I'm sure it's a national day of some sort today, but lets celebrate what really matters here - It is FINALLY Friday. So here is to the end of at least for me, a very long week. And here's a follow up 4 minute HIT for those who did the first part before.
    Title: Evaluating News - Part 2 | PANDA
    Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] (Req TV): $13.98/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: In Part 2 of this study, you will evaluate headlines. This HIT takes about 10 minutes and pays $2.99.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 196
    Reward: $2.99
    Qualifications: NMB-TTPFCFU2 Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Huge Alexandria batches this morning.
    Title: vcr2events place intention | PANDA
    Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] (Req TV): $15.47/hr/hr
    Description: Write place & events in the image and intention of each event.
    HITs Available: 2947
    Reward: $0.85
    Qualifications: vcr2events-d DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGBNZUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; vcr2events-qual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;
    Title: Write before-after relations in vcr2 images with looking at the video | PANDA
    Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] (Req TV): $15.47/hr/hr
    Description: For each event in the image, describe possible before/after relations with access to movie clips.
    HITs Available: 9543
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: vcr2events-d DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGBNZUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; vcr2events-qual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;

Comment

For those who got the last qual:
      Title: Write captions about photoshopped images | PANDA
      Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $19.31/hr/hr
      Description: Given an edited image and a set of questions, write captions that answer those questions. Interesting!
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 12
      Reward: $0.83
      Qualifications: fakeimg-qual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;

Comment

Maybe someone, somewhere will catch this. It's never me.
        Title: Earn up to $13(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Alannah Shelby Rivers [A1EU2I94S2PMZJ] (Req TV): $12.43/hr/hr
        Description: Psychology study
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [2120485417-194667] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          This is actually for a 6 month study with 1 and month. The criteria seems more for people diagnosed with certain illnesses. So not for me after all the days trying to catch it. Caught it and now it's gone.

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          I caught it too and did not qualify.

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday!

A bit under 5 min. for me:
        Title: Survey on online shopping behavior(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Arani Roy [A2M42KZ1N0XHHK] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$23.12] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.80
        Duration: 30:00
        Available: 1
        Description: A short 5-minute survey on online shopping behavior
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [166129479-194613] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: $10 for 20 minutes of your time! Hand Movement, Facial Expression and Voice Test through webcam for 55 year-olds and older | PANDA
          Requester: ROCHCI Research Team [A2KJM5WL6YIRBG] (Req TV): $15.76/hr/hr
          Description: Use your webcam to help us study normal hand movements and facial expressions to research Parkinson's disease
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed PD MTURK Test DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70;

Comment

Happy Friday! Don't forget to go to the store and buy all your Super Bowl snacks!

Comment

Morning everyone! Hope today is better. It's gotta start picking up soon, right?
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Screening for Survey about Job Performance and Creativity in the American Workplace (~2 minutes)(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] Contact
                TO: [Pay=4.58] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=10.74] [Pen=0.16] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 0.10
                Duration: 20:00
                Available: 56
                Description: This is a screening survey that will determine if you are eligible for 2 longer surveys to be given over 2 days.
                Qualifications: f6bc29b9 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1768263419-194479] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; 6341fcba DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Morning all. quick and easy Endor.
                  Title: Feature Detection Task: 15-40 MinutesAccept
                  Requester: User Surveys [A2RCMW9T6NFW32] Contact
                  TV: $8.38/hr TO: 1.95
                  Reward: $1.25
                  Duration: 01:30:00
                  Available: 1060
                  Description: -
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Comment

• Trapsshooter122
                    Trapsshooter122 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you know if we can we do more than one of these? It let me do a second one but I don't want to get carried away and get a bunch of rejections...

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trapsshooter122, You should be fine to do multiples since it's Endor. If you get a message"Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)" Then you hit your cap. FWIW I did one last night and got that message when I just accepted one today so you probably can only do 1.

about 6 minutes

Title: Thoughts on America Today(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: UCLA Social Relations Lab [A3U4LJT22OTQZS] (Req TV): $8.41/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete a 10 minute study sharing your thoughts on America today.
                  HITs Available: 55
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: TP Panel: -727007145 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [121785030-194381] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Giskard got it!
                    Last edited by witch1; 01-31-2020, 07:07 AM.
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

I've got to run some errands today, so I won't be here much till this afternoon.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Marketing survey | PANDA
                          Requester: Tyler D Milfeld [A8EY2J5H2ZVT] (Req TV): N/A
                          (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                          Description: This is a short survey about brands and attitudes.
                          Reward: $1.40
                          Qualifications: SB20 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                          X