banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

I don't have a day today - Wednesday February 5, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a day today - Wednesday February 5, 2020

I had a super late start to my day. I'm usually 2 hours in by now. I'm working from home for a few days, and was completely lazy and exhausted this morning. So, I've got a new thread, but nothing clever or copy and pasted. But here is a thread for you. Hoping to get some time to work today. Yesterday was a bit of a write off, hit goal but barely. Today it's a late start but still going for it. Good luck out there today everyone.

Here's Xlab HITs though. They swapped from Alexandria to Xlab overnight. So anyone looking for them, here they are. I suppose there is an email, but I haven't checked yet.
    Title: Write before-after relations in vcr2 images with looking at the video | PANDA
    Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $19.52/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: For each event in the image, describe possible before/after relations with access to movie clips.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 6315
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: vcr2inf-qual-new GreaterThanOrEqualTo 77; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; vcr2events DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetheart - I was concerned when reading all of them until I hit the part where it said they were only halfway through. So many more to come. Thank goodness. The funding they get is pretty insane.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe I was really excited when I saw that part too! Woohoo!

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      ZeldaFoot - I'm glad. I was worried I missed some and was about to be dropped. Lol.
      Sweetheart - So at least another good month ahead. Still wish they posted all year. But that's just a fantasy.

Happy Wednesday! I need all the coffee today. And all the batches.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning!

Just one cup of coffee for me today.

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like my type of cup the way my morning has been going.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I hope today is great for everyone.

Comment

Good morning all! It's a hot (almost 70!) and stormy morning here. Let's all have loads of coffee and make it a banging day!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Memory, Morals, Emotions (9-12 minutes) (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
          Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (Req TV): $21.36/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.04] [Fair: 4.62] [Comm: 3.36] [Fast: 4.61]
          Description: You will be asked to remember events involving morality, and to answer some questions about those memories.
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.45
          Qualifications: punish DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Morning all

Anyone else having this problem? It's not really a big deal but it's annoying the hell out of me this morning. I think it must have something to do with Cortana since I noticed that it also disappeared from my Apps list.

https://www.windowscentral.com/windo...search-results

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              I never would have noticed if you didn't say anything, but yes I am having the same issue.
              I didn't realize Microsoft ditched Cortana. I never use it. But I do still have the icon on my task bar.

• Giskard
              Giskard commented
              Editing a comment
              ZeldaFoot I think I found the solution. Apparently it's a problem with Bing being integrated into Windows search. there's a registry fix here: https://www.howtogeek.com/224159/how...10-start-menu/

If it's not corrected by today, I'll go ahead and edit the registry.

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              Giskard thanks! I'll wait and see if it sorts itself out. I'm scared to go messing around in the registry.

Title: SourcedFact HIT | PANDA
            Requester: Yazeed S [A3B3QDQKOYR3XA] (Req TV): $18.78/hr/hr
            Description: Description
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: SourcedFact-Feb5-2 Exists ;

Comment

Title: (Survey 2) Answer a survey about people's lifestyle, and work behaviors and attitudes | PANDA
              Requester: Cynthia [ANY76QLQMP0CZ] (Req TV): $14.82/hr/hr
              Description: You completed Survey 1 and are being asked to complete 2 more surveys (1 now, 1 next week); it’s important that you take all surveys. You’ll be paid for each survey you take.
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.10
              Qualifications: (VS) S1Approved S2Granted Exists ;

Comment

Also, for those who have the CVT qual. Another big batch. I assume there is big money to be made from these if you have a fast computer and don't get banned after 10. I personally don't do CVT HITs, but I'm guessing some really love them.
                Title: Verify Object Boundaries | PANDA
                Requester: Computer Vision Turk [A1BEQYW3DRR3BR] (Req TV): $9.59/hr/hr
                Description: See Instructions (v.01).
                HITs Available: 30823
                Reward: $0.16
                Qualifications: verify_trace_boundary Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Qualification Test - Judge the Provided Job Story - Opportunity for $0.10 HITs | PANDA
                  Requester: Azeem Ahmed [A23PIKLG5WJJTV] (Req TV): $null/hr/hr
                  Description: Please read provided job story and provide your best judgement based on criteria provided in the instructions.
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 10
                  Reward: $0.02
                  Qualifications: None;

Comment

smartin I don't see anything listed about a time on this one
                    Title: Pedometer Part 3: ~5 minutes $0.50 + $2 bonus for completing all 3(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Research Surveys 101 [A33NP7FXCP771M] Contact
                    TO: [Pay=4.59] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 0.50
                    Duration: 30:00
                    Available: 74
                    Description: Data upload + debrief (computers, not mobile). Thanks for your participation!
                    Qualifications: Exc: [192960-192371] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [6176148-192371] Exists ; Location In US
                    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning! I just got news that there is another typing project for me to complete beginning later this week. I just want to get it done. It will help a lot with AAU fees. Then I can move to my next savings goal. Fun fun!

Comment

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome!!

Title: Participate in an academic study and receive $.50 | PANDA
                      Requester: OBStudies [A1ILRSTAHO3R66] (Req TV): $14.09/hr/hr
                      Description: Participate in a short academic study that will take around 5 mins to complete
                      HITs Available: 3
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X