banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Girls & Women in Sports Day - Thursday February 6, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Girls & Women in Sports Day - Thursday February 6, 2020

Around the country, National Girls and Women in Sports Day is recognized by schools, organizations, and teams on the first Thursday in February.

Athletics play an important role in girls lives. Besides helping to establish a routine for a healthy, active lifestyle, sports build confidence, leadership skills and the ability to work with a team.

But there is so much more to participating in sports. Women who participated in sports in school are more likely to graduate from college. According to an EY study, women increase their odds of landing leadership positions when they have a background in athletics.

Girls develop lifelong valuable relationships during their sports careers, too. It’s not just serious business.

It also doesn’t matter the sport. Whether girls choose to be a part of the volleyball team or prefer to aim for par or better in golf, the health, leadership, and academic benefits develop with each one.

Title: 2-Part Innovation in the Workplace Study: Part 2 (~25-30 minutes)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] (Req TV): $19.29/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Congratulations! You have made it to the 2nd part of this 2-part study!
    Time: 7 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 109
    Reward: $5.50
    Qualifications: f6bc29b9 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1647942756-195606] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; 6341fcba DoesNotExist ; 147f05ce Exists ; Location In US;

Comment

Remove your worker ID and maybe the 4 things behind it to make this work.
      Title: Search the web! (3 mins) | PANDA
      Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Req TV): $32.77/hr/hr
      Description: -
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1881
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

• jewel777
        jewel777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Caught this last night, returned it. Caught it again, had to wait 50 minutes before I could do it.

• Rosemary
        Rosemary commented
        Editing a comment
        Good one! Yes, you have to delete your worker ID number and the "ID" and the &...maybe more (can't remember), but keep deleting one character at a time until it works.

Allen qual again!
      Title: Qualification: Question-Answering on Temporal Relations from AllenNLP | PANDA
      Requester: Allen NLP [A1DGZA8U7P1YIP] (Req TV): $17.23/hr/hr
      Description: Passing this qualification grants you the qualification to work on our pilot at https://worker.mturk.com/mturk/previ...7LKRYYA931AGOA. Further passing the pilot qualifies you to work on our large task. You may already see our large tasks ongoing, which is $6/hit and each workers gets paid for hundreds of dollars.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 70
      Reward: $0.10
      Qualifications: [QN][QATR] passed the standalone qual DoesNotExist ; [QN][QATR] blacklisted DoesNotExist ; [QN][QATR] failed the standalone qual DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        I glanced at this. At first I thought it didn't look so bad. But the more I kept reading, the more I decided I didn't have enough coffee in me for that yet.

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot - Drink as much coffee as you can. I'm an hour in and started way before I should have. I have a lot of regrets.

• TurknShop
        TurknShop commented
        Editing a comment
        If you can do this, it's worth it. For me, once it clicked I was able to do one HIT with max bonus in around 10 minutes. So completing all 15 takes 2 1/2 to 3 hours and I get $180. There have been a few that I've submit before getting all the bonus, but usually I max it out.

So for those of you with the Allen NLP quals, is it actually as intimidating as it looks? The qual test is huge as is.

EDIT: Failed and was NOT worth over an hour of time. Good luck for anyone doing this.
      Last edited by WhoCouldItBe; 02-06-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweetheart - You only have to redo the sections you failed. Or at least that's what I'm having to do. I'm getting ready to submit my 2 failed sections, but I'm not holding my breath...

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        WhoCouldItBe I think mine looked like it wanted me to re-do the entire thing, or maybe I was just confused. Oh well I've returned it now anyway.

• TurknShop
        TurknShop commented
        Editing a comment
        The test is harder than the actual HITs, IMO. It's well worth it if you can get it to click in your mind.

Good morning!

It's going to be an all day of hard

Comment

Title: Language and Context - Native English SpeakersAccept
        Requester: Carlos Santos Armendariz [A1T0K8LXRZI008] Contact
        TV: $20.38/hr TO: 5.00
        Reward: $4.00
        Duration: 01:30:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Only English native speakers. We are estimating 35mins. The task is reading text, writing words inspired by it and score similarity of two words in context..
        Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

Comment

Some Mldatas are so good, and then there are these..... for .40

​​​​​​

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            lol .. no thanks.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment

Title: Judging Future Countries (Survey, 35 min, $4.50)(~ 40 minutes)Accept
          Requester: Andreas Kappes [A3LTZ6QAYJ0613] Contact
          TV: $10.25/hr TO: 3.74
          Reward: $4.50
          Duration: 01:20:00
          Available: 21
          Description: We want you to tell us which future type of future country you prefer. Survey plus questionnaires, 35-40 min, pays $4.50
          Qualifications: Exc: [6205657-195811] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Already approved!

^^^^^ Giskard got it

Comment

Happy Thursday! Rained all night here, and it's probably going to continue to rain all day.
            witch1 how did you, Daisy, and the window hold up last night?
            Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              @ZeldaFoot-it leaked badly but managed to keep most of it in containers. Daisy was fine, she slept on the sofa. Everything is flooded.

quick dime
            Title: An emotion study(~ 1 minutes)Accept
            Requester: Xiaolu Zhang [A14JTMIGTIZFF0] Contact
            TV: $19.43/hr TO: 5.00
            Reward: $0.10
            Duration: 00:30:00
            Available: 11
            Description: survey
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [6270727-195812] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, miado to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome!

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  miado glad to have you!

• Aero224
                  Aero224 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome

Title: Consumer Survey. NO MOBILE(~ 6 minutes)Accept
                Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
                TV: $16.50/hr TO: 3.64
                Reward: $0.75
                Duration: 00:45:00
                Available: 45
                Description: Survey about judgements and decisions. Cannot be taken on mobile
                Qualifications: Exc: [196408-195819] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Working...
                X