banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Umbrella Day - Monday February 10, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Umbrella Day - Monday February 10, 2020

National Umbrella Day casts a little shade on February 10th. The day honors one of the world’s most useful inventions, the umbrella!

Not only does the umbrella help keep us dry from the rain, but it also protects us from the heat of the sun. Umbrellas can also be used as a fashion accessory. While the umbrella is primarily practical, they also decorate cocktails. These brightly colored paper umbrellas make for fun party favors especially when visiting sunny locations.

Since today is raining. Again. Seems appropriate to make it umbrella day.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I did a lot of sleeping. Not sure how much work I'll be getting done today, but I've gotta try, bills to pay and those Xlab hits won't be around forever. Had my best week every by far last week at $450.

PS - It is also clean out your computer day. So...

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so jelly! Amazing job there!

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Fisherman witch1 - Thanks. Xlab/Alexandria is about 90% of that. Trying my best to get them done while I can. I am sure that'll be my highest week ever for a very long time. It's been a good start to the year, it'll be disappointing when it's all over.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe It was one of my best weeks ever, too, thanks to the Xlab HITs. I wish they would stick around forever.

Can only do one. (seeing if i have the right export)
    Title: find all authors of an article | PANDA
    Requester: Peter Burke [A1UZ1H4REEV6MR] (Req TV): $14.23/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: -
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 697
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Had a decent weekend and I guess I'm ready for another week. Got to make a couple of phone calls today, but other than that it should be a pretty normal day.

Comment

Happy Monday! I rarely use umbrellas. I prefer to just dash through the rain to get to where I need to be and not have to tote around a wet umbrella.
        Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't use one, but, have considered getting one for walking Miss Daisy.

Good morning fellow Turkers! I'm glad I took yesterday off! By 1:30 I was completely passed out and only got up long enough to eat a sandwich and walk Daisy. I even slept good last night. I feel FANTASTIC this morning!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about different methods women ages 18 to 25 use to deal with stress | PANDA
          Requester: Wyatt D'Emilia [A15TCMNB3DZK6X] (Req TV): $22.26/hr/hr
          Description: The following survey utilizes questionnaires to measure how frequently women ages 18 to 25 use different stress-relief methods.
          Time: 5 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 5
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

If you like to read then this is an awesome hit!

​​​​​​
            Title: Stories and Mental States(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: James Carney [A2DYTXKH2NE32A] (Req TV): $24.09/hr/hr
            Description: This survey evaluates the impact of stories on mental states
            Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Location In AUDEFIGBIE; Inc: [194733-194145] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: TUTORIAL: Adjust the bounding boxes around these objects to make them more accurate | PANDA
              Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] (Req TV): $17.72/hr/hr
              Description: Adjust the bounding boxes around these objects to make them more accurate.
              Time: 15 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 24
              Reward: $0.25
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                Has anybody been able to complete this hit? After reading some of the comments/warnings of people not being able to complete it due to technical issues, leery about accepting it.

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                I just finished it, NoelC

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't, not enough approved Hits

Title: Answer a survey about forensic evidence in criminal investigations. | PANDA
              Requester: UNSW Forensic Lab [A5E8P2L5P6JBS] (Req TV): $17.11/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.41] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.86]
              Description: Insights into decision making with forensic science evidence. Complete a study where you read about evidence in criminal investigations and make decisions based on this evidence.
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; AB_Studies DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
              Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Anyone successfully do the Sewon Min qual? I tried it Friday, failed and returned it after almost 2 hours. I've been working on it this morning without accepting it to see if I can get as many done as possible. But I'm still only 5/8. Why is this qual so hard? Is it just me? Lol.

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its not just you. The instructions aren't very good and are hard to understand.

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  witch1 - That makes me feel a bit better. I just checked out the return reviews on TV and this made me laugh and feel a little better too.
                  "I can't figure out how to do the task. Super high-IQ types sometimes have trouble communicating with normies. I really want to make some money on this whole destruction of the human race thing these AI researchers are trying to bring about. Need expensive weapons for when my Roomba turns against me."

Title: Cattle annotation tasks (Adult Contents Qualification required; tasks may include sensitive images) | PANDA
                Requester: T Koba [ATSD5AVLXY4UF] (Req TV): $14.83/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: Please find a cow giving birth from image by finding a balloon, something like a water bag appearing while her calving. This task requires Adult Content Qualification bacause it includes images of cows giving birth, which maybe are sensitive.
                Time: 5 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 2
                Reward: $0.15
                Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: Consumer Shopping Decisions | PANDA
                  Requester: Anish Nagpal [A35S1BV47G8TY7] (Req TV): $24.37/hr/hr
                  Description: Please answer a few questions related to shopping decisions.
                  Time: 15 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This one was broken about 15 minutes ago when I tried to do it.

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    still broken

Good morning!

Title: Academic psychology study Women (~5-10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: CEL [A3RR6FJPG9M8K9] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: This study will have a short prescreening, not everyone will qualify. Please return the HIT if you do not qualify. You will get a message reminding you of this if you do not qualify.
                  HITs Available: 5
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Academic psychology study Men (~5-10 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: CEL [A3RR6FJPG9M8K9] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: This study will have a short prescreening, not everyone will qualify. Please return the HIT if you do not qualify. You will get a message reminding you of this if you do not qualify.
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                    X