banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Don't cry over spilled milk day - Tuesday February 11, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't cry over spilled milk day - Tuesday February 11, 2020

On February 11th, Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk Day promotes a positive attitude even when things might not be going your way. It’s a day for looking on the bright side of things and then carrying that feeling with you every day after. Do not worry and do not stress over the little things. Life is too short to let the little things bother us.

Title: Coaching Survey (12 minutes), $2.50(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] (Req TV): $19.24/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Survey about professional coaching (12 minutes), $2.50
    Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 4
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: Exc: [197132-196543] DoesNotExist ; f6bc29b9 DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-196543] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

If you're brave enough after that crazy qual test. Here you go!
      Title: Validating possible intended question-answer pairs (up to 40 cents) | PANDA
      Requester: Sewon Min [A1B0ZPH77KQTWM] (Req TV): $15.22/hr/hr
      Description: Given a question and possible intended question-answer pairs by other workers, verify them and take the most comprehensive question-answer pairs.
      Requires reading Wikipedia articles carefully.
      Up to 40 cents per example depending on the agreement with other vaidators.
      You will be invited to a larger batch if you maintain high accuracy and coverage.
      (Each example takes around 3-5 min.)
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 21
      Reward: $0.10
      Qualifications: Question-answer agreement disqualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Qualification made from our pilot task Exists ;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Giskard - I had to laugh at that too. I don't think I'll do too many of them. I don't feel I was very good at them. I spent close to 3 hours on the qual, and still only got 7/8. I like the concept of the HIT, but I don't know how good I am to continue them. It was basically determination that caused me to keep doing it.

• Giskard
        Giskard commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wait....they do have the qual on that one. I was actually looking at this one. Wonder why they have two of them.

Title: Finding possible intended question-answer pairs (up to 1.0 USD)Accept
        Requester: Sewon Min [A1B0ZPH77KQTWM] Contact
        TV: $15.22/hr TO: n/a
        Reward: $0.10
        Duration: 01:00:00
        Available: 3
        Description: Given a question, read Wikipedia to find all possibly-intended answers and write corresponding question-answer pairs.
        Requires reading Wikipedia articles carefully.
        Up to 1.0 USD per example depending on correctness and comprehensiveness.
        You will be invited to a larger batch if you maintain high accuracy and coverage.
        (Each example takes around 8-10 min.)
        Qualifications: Question-answer writing accuracy disqualification DoesNotExist ; Question-answer coverage disqualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Giskard - Well what do you know, there are 2. I didn't realize since I can do both.

Happy Tuesday! I'm going to try to work for a bit, but I've got to leave in less than 2 hours to take the kid to an appointment. I hate driving through Atlanta.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Audio recording (EN) | PANDA
        Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] (Req TV): $15.91/hr/hr
        Description: Record your voice pronouncing a few short text sentences
        Time: 20 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.60
        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Age 50+ Only:Vivid & Detailed Positive and Negative Memories Parents Shared with You: Written Responses about Vicarious Memories | PANDA
          Requester: Autobiographical Memory Lab [A37LVQ8MLC14AQ] (Req TV): $19.94/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: You'll write about 1 positive & 1 negative vivid, detailed memory from your life that you told a parent. AND 1 negative & 1 positive vivid, detailed memory that your parent shared with you from their life.
          Time: 7 hour(s)
          Reward: $11.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Consumer behavior research | PANDA
            Requester: shen hao [AQNHLL971LDF0] (Req TV): $12.48/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.33]
            Description: Give us your opinion
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              7 minutes

Title: Your opinion about what makes for a good answer to a question | PANDA
            Requester: Cocolab at Princeton [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Req TV): $18.94/hr/hr
            Description: Tell us what you think about some explanations
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 35
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Did this work for you? It was broken when I tried.

Good morning! Another week of

Comment

Hi all.

Remesh!

I've never seen one this early before.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                They took so long to start, I was able to make muffins while waiting lol

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                another "few moments" haha, maybe you can make another batch cyvamp

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                dazcat yup, made 2 batches of banana muffins, and now my breakfast, and some for the dogs too lol

Title: Answer a marketing research survey about product evaluation. | PANDA
              Requester: Consumer Research Lab [AWQDM03UDYI6L] (Req TV): $10.73/hr/hr
              Description: Answer a marketing research survey about product evaluation.
              Time: 25 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.35
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope today is another busy one for everyone. I wish we could take some of your rain Bear we have been so dry here it isn't even funny.

Comment

Bear how's the treatment program going for you ?

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's okay. Just having a lot of fatigue. Not long to go now. I'll be done Feb 28. Next week I have to wear the chemo pump again.

• Turking2Long
                    Turking2Long commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bear I did not know you were doing chemo too. The word fatigue really doesnt cover that feeling I know. Hoping you feel better soon!

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, kathleen1104 to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• jewel777
                    jewel777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome!!!

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome!

• Aero224
                    Aero224 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to the boards!

Title: Judgements and choices(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Guy Voichek [A32I89VRCTGONF] (Req TV): $16.61/hr/hr
                  Description: Judgements and choices
                  Time: 15 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 37
                  Reward: $0.30
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-894737675-196779] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                  X