banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - February 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - February 13, 2020

Good Morning!

1866 - Jesse James holds up his first bank, stealing $15,000 from the Clay County Savings Association in Liberty, Missouri
    1957 - Southern Christian Leadership Conference organizes in New Orleans with Martin Luther King Jr. as President
    1971 - US Vice President Spiro Agnew hits 2 tee shots into crowd while golfing, injuring 2
    1982 - Pink Floyd's album "Dark Side of the Moon" marks 402 weeks in the album charts
    2019 - NASA confirms Mars Opportunity rover's mission has ended after 15 years due to sandstorm damaging communications

Title: $10 for 20 minutes of your time! Hand Movement, Facial Expression and Voice Test through webcam for 55 year-olds and older | Accept
    Requester: ROCHCI Research Team [A2KJM5WL6YIRBG] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 10.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Use your webcam to help us study normal hand movements and facial expressions to research Parkinson's disease
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed PD MTURK Test DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 60

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about different methods women ages 18 to 25 use to deal with stress | Accept
      Requester: Wyatt D'Emilia [A15TCMNB3DZK6X] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 2.00
      Duration: 5:00:00
      Available: 6
      Description: The following survey utilizes questionnaires to measure how frequently women ages 18 to 25 use different stress-relief methods.
      Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning all. Mostly popping on to say hi. Our toddler has caught the bad cough I have from being sick. Poor thing apparently coughed and cried a lot of the night, so my wife was up almost all night with her, so when I got home a few hours ago, I took over. Now I'm getting a cup of coffee before I go back to her. She just wants to cuddle, which is crazy for a child who has never wanted to co-sleep by her own choice. She's very much a girl who likes her own bed and space. Hope you all make tons of money today! See you all maybe later!

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope she starts feeling better very soon!

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          When you have a sick child that is so much worse than being sick yourself. I hope she gets well fast.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no I hope she feels better soon!

Happy Thursday! Last night was one of those nights where I went to bed at a reasonable hour, and I'm pretty sure I slept most of the night. But I somehow woke up not very rested. I'll be putting the coffee pot to work today.
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning!
          Title: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 07:30am ET | PANDA
          Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.76/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $4.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            This turned into a 30 minute remesh....

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah it dragged on

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I finished 3 surveys in between wait time..crazy

Title: Whack-a-number game! Quit whenever you want! Headphones required. Bonus issue fixed; get up to $15/hr | PANDA
          Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] (Req TV): $11.22/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 4.81] [Comm: 3.53] [Fast: 3.34]
          Description: New time format: Quit when you want (or will run very long). Timeout in 90mins, but we prefer you run less than that!
          Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
          Reward: $0.35
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;
          Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            Easy version.

Hello All😊

As we rake in our millions today, spare a thought for Mr. Bezos and his latest lovely: https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...rd-165-million

Just think what his window cleaning bill will be 😬

Comment

• Valley
            Valley commented
            Editing a comment
            Come on Bear, the poor guy has to have somewhere to live. And a nine hole golf course is a necessary business tool. He’d look a right prat entertaining his chums at, say, Riviera or LACC 😎

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's disgusting. I know it's his money and he should spend it anyway he choses...it's just that a ten million dollar home wouldn't suffice? 165 million could do some amazing things in this country for some very poor people.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Must be from all the tax breaks he's getting for the distribution center we are getting...

​​​​​​
          Title: Emotional Reactions to News Stories Phase II | PANDA
          Requester: Jennifer Perillo [A1YKHP0BXV0YEE] (Req TV): $11.62/hr/hr
          Description: This is the second phase of the emotional reactions to news stories study. Only those that have completed phase I may complete phase II.
          Time: 4 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 10
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: EligiblePhaseII EqualTo 100;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on and/or experience with prescription opioids. β€’ Accept
            Requester: Eleah and Olivia [A3MZNZ8ERZXF30] Contact
            TV: $28.26/hr β€’ TO: n/a
            Reward: $1.20
            Duration: 01:00:00
            Available: 1
            Description: This survey is designed to examine opinions on prescription opioids and to look at patterns of use and disposal methods.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Teaching AI to answer complex questions - Question Rephrasing. All HITs are Approved + Bonuses β€’ Accept
              Requester: AI Research [A3LTNRRU8HW9PL] Contact
              TV: $9.88/hr β€’ TO: 3.67
              Reward: $0.17
              Duration: 04:00:00
              Available: 24
              Description: Bonuses are given for good work + significantly changing the language in the rephrased question. Used for novel AI Question Answering system. All HITs are Approved.
              Qualifications: Successfully concluded working on question paraphrasing DoesNotExist ; Successfully concluded working on AI Common sense questions DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Comment

• Giskard
                Giskard commented
                Editing a comment
                These disappeared pretty quickly but it's supposed to be for a qual. They said on the HIT page that they are going to publish around 50k of them and they want you to complete at least 4 of them to get the qual.

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                This is a really good requester. The actual Hits pay 22c per.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good Morning, Hope today is as great as yesterday, nothing like making almost twice your goal.

Comment

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 08:55am ET | PANDA
                  Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.76/hr/hr
                  Description: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation
                  Time: 3 hour(s)
                  Reward: $5.25
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Panda crazy caught this one

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's evaluating the same can?

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My OTTO was sleeping

Why don't all requesters filter you out after an attention check? Like don't let me continue then give me a code to be paid. Or sometimes you realize you ticked the wrong thing hit forward and there's no back button to fix it.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah that's really annoying. Or they let you finish, wasting another 10 minutes of your time or more, then tell you at the very end that you failed an attention check so you don't get a code.
                Working...
                X