banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

President's Day - February 17, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President's Day - February 17, 2020

Since the Uniform Federal Holidays Act of 1971, its observance can occur from February 15 to 21, inclusive. Colloquially, the day is also now widely known as Presidents' Day and is often an occasion to honor the incumbent president and all who have served as president, not just George Washington.

Date: Third Monday in February

Still out there....
    Title: Qualification task for validating possible intended question-answer pairs (2 USD after bonus) | Accept
    Requester: Sewon Min [A1B0ZPH77KQTWM] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 92
    Description: Given a question and possible intended question-answer pairs by other workers, verify them and take the most comprehensive question-answer pairs.
    This is a qualification task for the main task. You have 8 questions to pass in order to be qualified (will take around 20min).
    The main task contains 20,000 HITs and gives up to 50 cents per example depending on the agreement. Qualified workers will work closely with us, using separate Slack channel for communication.
    *Note* You cannot participate it again if you have already done the same qualification task.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Already participated in qualification DoesNotExist ; Question-answer writing accuracy disqualification DoesNotExist ; Question-answer coverage disqualification DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Though these are hard and time consuming (for me at least) there is also one for asking the questions, and those I find to be WAY better. I've done a handful of the looking for questions ones. I tried to do the actual task after getting the qual, and it's just as hard. Lol. Finding questions is easy and I've got a bonus every time.

Good morning!

Pretty slow I see.

Comment

Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member) | PANDA
      Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $9.18/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
      Time: 24 minutes(s) 24 seconds(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.19
      Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1;

Comment

Happy Presidents day! Slow morning, glad I decided to sleep in. Took the entire weekend off which was nice. We got the tiny toddler all better too. Her fever peaked at 104, but we managed to get it down to 102 by Saturday morning, and after her Saturday nap, she was better. No fever, energy back, eating again and being you know, a normal 2.5 year old. Her cough is almost gone now too. She coughs once or twice in the morning now and that is it. It appears we are going to skip the ear infection this time too. So thank goodness. Easter last year she got really sick, got better for a day, then the high fever came back and it was an ear infection. Glad that didn't happen again. also fun fact about our kid, she gets sick for every holiday. Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, (we skipped Thanksgiving at least) Christmas, New Years and now Valentines Day. We don't get it. Kids...

Hope everyone made some money this weekend, and today doesn't completely let us all down.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear Kizzy - Thanks. It really is hard to focus on anything when they are like that. we know that a fever of 104 isn't terrible, but, it feels like it is and it seems like it can go either way. So we are happy. Now we are back to chasing a tiny steamroller run around all day. Lol.
          Last edited by WhoCouldItBe; 02-17-2020, 07:29 AM.

• hitforbrains
          hitforbrains commented
          Editing a comment
          When my younger son was a toddler, every time he got sick his fever rose to 102 and sometimes as high as 104. Scared me to pieces the first time. The doctor told me to put him in a bathtub with tepid water and sponge his body to cool him down. Reading what you've been through with your daughter brought back all the memories. I'm sure you're relieved she's on the mend.

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          hitforbrains - It is terrifying to see it go so high. I know it's still safe, and won't do any damage, but you have to wonder what their tiny bodies are fighting at that point. I hated it. We did the bath and Motrin every 6 hours. It would drop it at least 2 degrees, so that was better. But it was a long few days. Just glad she recovered as fast as she did. Almost like she wasn't sick at all. Toddlers are odd little creatures. Lol.

Good Morning Everyone, I had a great day yesterday despite it starting off really slow, just hope today matches it.

Comment

qualification

​​​​​​
          Title: Health survey for older men. This is qualification survey to get access to our future HITs. Average completion time: 15 seconds | PANDA
          Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] (Req TV): $20.38/hr/hr
          Description: Those who pass the qualification survey, get a $0.50 bonus.This is a qualification survey to list people with access to the full survey, our usual surveys take 2-15 minutes and pay between $1 and $4 per hit. No webcam or microphone needed.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $0.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy Monday! I took off this weekend because I was just majorly burnt out. No social media either-sick of the political garbage and I know that's just going to get worse. Hopefully this week is great
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Psychology: Visual Task (CAMELab) | PANDA
              Requester: Jeff Moher [A1A56KDTCYQV94] (Req TV): $12.45/hr/hr
              Description: Look for visual images
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.65
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Does anyone have any advice for emailing an IRB? I've never done it, usually the requester will reply to me. This one however, has not. I got rejected for a Team Monique HIT and sent the requester a message. Nothing. It says I failed an attention check, however, I actually remember this attention check and it asked me to move the slider to 70-something on a survey about anti-vaxxers. There is no way I remember this much about it, and failed. So, I'm actually going to email the IRB, but seeing as I have no idea what I should say to them, I need some help. Lol.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  kate - That was a good idea. I sent them another message and let them know if I don't hear back this time I will contact their IRB. If I felt I truly missed an attention check, that would be one thing. But I remember the survey and attention check well, so I don't think I actually did.

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've contacted an IRB one time. The requester I guess didn't understand screeners, rejections, and quals. When the requester refused to answer I did email the IRB and explained the situation and how I really thought it was a lack of understanding of the platform on the req's part, but how it seemed a but unethical to ignore emails from workers while damaging our approval rating. Someone from the IRB got back to me saying it would be looked into, and the rejection was overturned shortly thereafter.

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZeldaFoot - This is the first time I've ever had a requester just not answer me. I'm certainly hoping telling her I will causes her to respond. I don't want to go to her IRB, I don't want to tell on her, but I don't at all feel like this was a fair rejection and I put my time into it, and messaged her. I'm hoping it doesn't go as far as the IRB, but if it does, I'm hoping they will help. I need to remember the unethical part of your comment, because that's a great thing to add in to my email if I have to send one.

Good morning and Happy Monday everyone. Hope we have a great week with the hits.

Comment

Title: Responses to Audio and Film StimuliAccept
                  Requester: Shelley Kind [AT93P7QYGK7TX] Contact
                  TV: $20.34/hr TO: 1.33
                  Reward: $3.75
                  Duration: 01:30:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: Complete surveys, listen to audio clip and watch a film clip
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Corporate relationshipsAccept
                    Requester: Fritz&Hammer Crowdsourcing [A24JORM0PZYVEL] Contact
                    TV: $19.80/hr TO: 5.00
                    Reward: $0.15
                    Duration: 00:15:00
                    Available: 61
                    Description: Given the names and websites of two organizations, search the web to find pages documenting their relationship (expected duration under 2 minutes, no adult content)
                    Qualifications: Global Soft Block DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

Come on Choice Labs give me a bonus today! Kidding aside has anyone seen a bonus from them for the December hit that was to be in 2 weeks then by the end of January or first part of February?

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, it has not come for me yet.

• TurknShop
                        TurknShop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nothing for me yet either.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...