banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Friday's drink a lot of coffee day - February 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday's drink a lot of coffee day - February 21, 2020

Or whatever drink you want. Except soda. No soda! (You know who I'm talking to here) It's a day I will not get through without copious amount of coffee, so drink stuff. Work. Do other things. It's finally Friday.

This morning started great, turned on otto and he went to work. I made 11.00 right away, now it's crickets, c'mon requesters, wake up!

Comment

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      I dread the xlabs in a way. I have made so much off of them over the past few weeks so I'm not complaining, but they are pretty miserable to do. I usually force myself to do them until I make goal then I just leave Otto running for the rest of the day and do what comes up that looks good.

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetheart - I am starting to think I'm the only one who actually enjoys them. Lol. However I've made almost $1500 from them since they started posting again, so maybe that has something to do with it. I do generally look forward to when they post new batches though. Even working when I should be sleeping.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe You may be the only one. lol

2 minutes

Title: Answer a few questions about your financial nature | PANDA
    Requester: Laura Ligouri [A1RDCU35NNSPWI] (Req TV): $22.88/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Help us understand how people make financial decisions.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning! I hope today rains dollars and not actual water!
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Android Users Decision Making Study (~15 min) | PANDA
        Requester: Dr. William Hampton [A11DRABOQWCYJE] (Req TV): $7.71/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This study is for android users only and will consist of a games, tasks and survey questions about technology. Check if your device is eligible here: https://www.virtulab.ch/eligibility.html *This study CANNOT be completed on Laptops or PCs or iOS
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $1.15
        Qualifications: MAB DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning!

I think we got about 2" of snow but the roads are clear. I just have to get out and get that frozen crap off my car.

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Friday Bear this is the big day! You made it, a little snow and frozen crap can't stop you now.

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The snow and ice are easy compared to what you've already been through!

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Good Morning Everyone...kids are out of school today, which is nice. But, I have to go to a doctor's appointment this morning (routine), so I've got to get out anyway. Other than that, I'll be here.

BTW, the moderators and I are playing around with a test of a new platform over the next couple of weeks, Discourse. If we decided to go this way, it'd be during December so as to have the smallest effect upon the membership. We'd have the same domain name, etc. But everyone would have to register for the new site I think. It's a much improved platform over vBulletin, at least it appears so thusfar. If anyone has any comments about this, be sure to mention them.

The platform is more expensive, quite a bit more expensive (like 6X), but if we want a cutting-edge, next level type experience...it seems the way to go.

live updating (no refreshing)
          persistent notifications
          emails you if someone mentions your name while you're not logged in
          mobile friendly
          etc.

Comment

• Carolyn
            Carolyn commented
            Editing a comment
            Why do we want "cutting-edge, next level type experience" for this forum? There are many platforms I cannot use because my computer is old --slack for example. I would hate for you to lose people for that reason. If you want to tinker with new stuff, build it but leave this and OTTO just like it is. If people want to buy new stuff, they can do so at a premium.

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not familiar with Discourse. Is the format the same as here?

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Carolyn, I know somebody that could hook you up with a Mac...maxed out...cheap!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ryan Buell for work related to 37VUR2VJ69O3B139TKS4W1O5UCK1CE.
          The value of your bonus is: $5.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
          Thank you so much for participating in this study!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
          Amazon Mechanical Turk

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope today keeps up with the rest of the week.

Comment

Ali CerrahogluPerform a psychophysical task$3.50RejectedContact Requester
              Feedback

Analysis on the response times on surveys showed that they were done too fast to be reliable.

Anyone else get a rejection?

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha me... I just posted it I sent them an email, let's hope they fix this

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                What did you say in the email? I can email too....

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                That just because something is done fast is no reason for a rejection.

I am getting so sick of requesters rejecting because I did something to fast. If the work is done right then don't reject me.
              Ali CerrahogluPerform a psychophysical task $3.50 Rejected
              Feedback

Analysis on the response times on surveys showed that they were done too fast to be reliable.

Comment

• DorkyPorky
                DorkyPorky commented
                Editing a comment
                These people Usually have attention checks too! Hate it.

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                Otto caught the same HIT again this morning. Of course, I tossed it back.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I caught it again too and now she is not even responding to my email

Good Morning All. Happy Friday! Coffee's on and the cat's are particularly nefarious this morning. Little buggers. Wish you all a happy and productive day!

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait. Wait just a minute. Are you implying that cats aren't ALWAYS nefarious little creatures?!

Also, I'm still making it on my "no soda" change....so, yay me.

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I know how hard this is so excellent job!

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Way to go! You're a stronger person than I am!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I give you a ton of kudos because I cannot go even a day without soda without wanting to rip someone's face off. You made it this far, as long as you can keep up for the next week or so you should be in the clear.

Does anyone know how terrible or wonderful this HIT is?

(JG Research) [$6.00] - 1 hours 36 minutes - Digitizing Handwritten Forms: ~70 minutes

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't find it that bad...especially for 9.00. I use dual monitors so I put the stuff they wanted changed (letters to numbers, codes) into Notes and put on my smaller monitor.

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                hitforbrains it also approved in seconds.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                I suffered through it too and it has already approved. Was not too bad.

Hmm.. Let me think... So far 1) I've swept the kitchen around their food station only to find one of them laying in it when I returned with the dustpan. 2) Had to retrieve one from inside an upper cabinet after I opened it to get supplies. And 3) Cleaned up the living room rug after one of them (Not naming any names) had a yack attack all over the carpet.

So yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you WhoCouldItBe. I think it's safe to assume you have cats as well considering your avatar. LOL.. I have 5.

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a cat that brings me toys while "bellyaching" in the middle of the night, when she has brought me her 3 red sparkly balls and her mouse if there are any loose socks in the house that are clean or any knit gloves they will be right by her toys. I woke up this morning to all her toys, a pair of gloves and a pair of my son's socks that I left in the laundry room. Mind you this cat also can open drawers. They are like toddlers I tell you. lol
            Working...
            X