banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Margarita Day HITs Saturday February 22, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Margarita Day HITs Saturday February 22, 2020

National Margarita Day 2019 is February 22 and is one of the most popular National Food Holidays.

We pay tribute and honor the margarita on this special day of celebration. We so deeply respect and value its place in our history that we have set aside Feb. 22 of every year as National Margarita Day.

Loved and consumed by millions, friends and families around the world honor this sacred tequila, triple sec and lime drink every year on February 22.

There are thousands of mexican restaurants that celebrate National Margarita Day every year on February 22nd and one of the most famous restaurant is Margaritaville. This is one of the most famous and iconic restaurants in Nashville TN.

Good morning!

Don't remember now, but I think about 11 min. for me:
    Title: Robotic Multi-user Legibility | Accept
    Requester: GAIPS INESC-ID [A2JSF7Y4QFEK04] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 20:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Answer a quick survey about expressiveness of a robot's movements
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Comment

Good morning! I don't drink so later I'll pour my Cherry Pepsi in a fancy glass to celebrate Margarita Day.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

6 minutes, and that's with part of it looping. I have had that a lot lately, anyone else notice surveys looping and asking the same questions?

Title: Study About Physical Appearance(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: FResearch [A1BAGNA0V66SP2] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Questionnaire about physical appearance and relevant product use
        Time: 45 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 2
        Reward: $1.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
        ​​​​​​
        Last edited by cyvamp; 02-22-2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Title: [20 Minute Test] [Mobile Android Only] Video Quality Test | PANDA
          Requester: Ma Study [A1075SN9WRZR1R] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.28] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 1.73] [Fast: 4.53]
          Description: -
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1389
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Gahhhh! It's so stinking slow!

Comment

Title: Activity study(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: S. Smith [A1BPJACPETNI7M] (Req TV): $12.99/hr/hr
                Description: Work on an activity and earn money. No mobile devices.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 23
                Reward: $0.40
                Qualifications: Exc: [-2045289707-199311] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Rating Pictures (~10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Colleen B [AC5TVY1Q96V70] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: Complete a short survey rating pictures of people
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Survey Completion DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey about Work Schedules (Earn up to $17.75 with additional surveys.) | PANDA
                    Requester: Work Week Group [A1YQ5N2MIFXI2F] (Req TV): $16.96/hr/hr
                    Description: This survey is about work schedules & well-being. It takes 30-40 minutes and should be done on a laptop or desktop computer. You may only take it once.
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 2
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: Did background survey already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

#39.18
                      Turking2Long commented
                      02-21-2020, 05:49 PM
                      Congrats! Did you get to ring the bell? I finish this second chemo in June (its a full year program) and I can't wait!! I don't remember what its like not to have poison in me lol. I am so happy for you!
                      @Turking2Long no bell yet. I ring it next week after I finish radiation. I KNOW you're looking forward to June. Hang in there!

Comment

Title: Participate in a multiday study (22 minutes for $4 survey, up to $19.50 in bonuses) | PANDA
                        Requester: R. Gordon [A3JQWGURL50FZF] (Req TV): $25.32/hr/hr
                        Description: This survey should take about 22 minutes and pays $4. You can also complete up to three time diaries over the next three days (about 30 minutes a day) for a bonus of $6.50 a day. In total, you can make up to $23.50 for participating.
                        Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
                        HITs Available: 5
                        Reward: $4.00
                        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Participation_qual DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
                          witch1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Otto caught this one, thankfully. I'm now at 4.40 for the day so I don't feel so bad!

Good Morning Everyone....a big THANK YOU to all the members...the number of late/unpaid invoices has come down to nearly zero, which makes a lot less workload for me.

Comment

Good Morning, I hate getting old. Today I went to let the dogs out and my knee gave out completely. Lucky I was near the couch and fell onto the couch. Dam old knees!

Comment

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Glad you have a soft place to land Kizzy ! My knees aren't what they used to be either. I can get down on the floor but getting up is another matter.

Has anyone done the following HIT?

(Greg Greiner) [$5.00] - Collect data from an Ecommerce Website

The website listed to use for the task could be one of two that are very similar, and I don't know which one he wants. I've messaged requester, but haven't heard back.

Any input? Thanks! And happy Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                          X