banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Dog Biscuit Day HITs Sunday February 23, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Dog Biscuit Day HITs Sunday February 23, 2020

On February 23 your dog doesn’t want a pat, to be scratched behind his ear, or to run after a stick. What he really wants is his biscuit because it’s National Dog Biscuit Day! This day is also known as Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day. It’s the best day of the year for dogs. It’s also a day to pamper your pooch because he deserves it. After all he’s your best friend. So, give him his favorite biscuit, or even better- stock up on his favorite treats.

Title: DAY 2: A survey of your beliefs and opinions on advertising | Accept
    Requester: S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.33] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.63] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=3.83] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=100] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=8.12] [Pen=1.07] [Res=null] [Rec=86] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 5:00:00
    Available: 59
    Description: This survey asks about your beliefs and opinions on advertising
    Qualifications: Completed day 1 of two-part advertising study EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning, librarian50. Seems we're the only people here. This is the first time I've been up this early in a while. I hope our day isn't too slow.

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning! I think others are here, just getting caffeinated, maybe? Right now, it's looking really slow.......

Good morning! Walked Miss Daisy, now time for some coffee! LOVE the new shower head. It was so relaxing I went right to sleep and slept so soundly. Worth every penny and the irritation of installing it.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning!

I used to have a job replacing old electric meters with new meters that could be read from the street.

Of course, I ran into many dogs protecting their castle. I always had a box of dog biscuits and there were very few dogs that didn't instantly become my best friend.

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          smarter than the average bear

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Daisy would so fall in love with you Bear! She can be bought with a treat!

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          My bank use to do that and the dogs loved going to the drive through at the bank!

Title: Survey about Work Schedules (Earn up to $17.75 with additional surveys.) | PANDA
        Requester: Work Week Group [A1YQ5N2MIFXI2F] (Req TV): $14.86/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This survey is about work schedules & well-being. It takes 30-40 minutes and should be done on a laptop or desktop computer. You may only take it once.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Did background survey already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Daisy has had major Zoomieitis this morning! She came out of bed hyper and wanting to play. 70 pounds of tearing through the house is not awesome this early and the poor cats are getting really annoyed with her!

Comment

I wish you all could be at my house this morning. A friend of mine is in the kitchen preparing a feast for us of scrambled eggs, bacon,. sausage, cheese grits and biscuits. The aroma wafting through the air is absolutely divine!

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I can smell it from here.

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds yummy

Title: Read a case scenario and answer some questions | PANDA
            Requester: SHANKAR VENKATARAMAN [A2J0PTCG5ONJUC] (Req TV): $21.28/hr/hr
            Description: We want your opinion on a case
            Time: 20 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed my Survey Previously DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              8 minutes

Morning all!

parenting practices survey for parents with children age 10-16 months $5. No idea on the time.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3K...to_accept=true

Comment

Title: Time of day performance and typical behavior (FINAL SESSION) | PANDA
              Requester: Delaney Snowden [A2U7GJ1P12VDZQ] (Req TV): $19.95/hr/hr
              Description: This survey is for participants who completed at least the first survey named "Time of day performance and typical behavior." Opp for afternoon session tomorrow for those who missed. Enter some sort of identifier when asked for code(mturkid, name, gameid)
              Time: 7 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Initial complete EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Hello All

Title: Collect handwriting data using iPad and Apple Pencil | PANDA
                Requester: Eric [A3T8RWBLTM7LHX] (Req TV): $8.00/hr/hr
                Description: Write in your own handwriting style using iPad and Apple Pencil on our own app, you will need to follow the text lines shown to you in the app and handwrite them.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $16.00
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about health information | PANDA
                  Requester: Vu Tien Hong [A3SWIBZVONO5G2] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: Please provide your opinion on several articles on health
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    6 minutes

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    decent, not too long

Good Morning, So far I have caught 2 hits, one for 5.00 and one for 2.00, both returned because I had already done them. Darn that could have been my Sunday 7.00 dollars

Comment

The Chris Callison-Burch 0 money hit paid $1.00 by bonus. The explanation said:

You've received a bonus from Chris Callison-Burch for work related to 3ZFRE2BDQ9EENQPQY6B258KNY7EZXP.
                    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                    Thank you so much for completing our unpaid survey! We made the survey unpaid so that we could get your honest feelings and answers as to why you might complete a HIT which didn't pay. We hope in future all of your HITs are paid

Comment

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why would you ever accept a non paying hit?
                  Working...
                  X