banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Tortilla chip day - Monday February 24, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Tortilla chip day - Monday February 24, 2020

The tortilla chip is most commonly served with salsa, chile con queso, guacamole, cheese dips or other dips. Tortilla chips are made from corn tortillas cut into wedges and then fried. The tortillas are made from corn, vegetable oil, salt, and water. Typically made with yellow corn, tortillas can also be made with white, blue or red corn.

Happy tortilla chip day!

Title: 20 minute survey on developmental challenges (Repost from 2019) | PANDA
    Requester: Social Psychology at Nagoya University [A1XWJSM7JHPOFW] (Req TV): $30.49/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This survey will ask questions about individuals with developmental challenges and related questions. (NOTE: This survey was posted one year ago. Please do not take the survey if you took it last year, as you will not be compensated.)
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      this was pretty good

• HeimdalDagsson
      HeimdalDagsson commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. Only took around 10 minutes or so.

I got the dreaded email yesterday that Xlab/Alexandria are coming to an end. Then a very confusing email that said there would be last one week of an eval batch. But I have absolutely no idea if I'll be able to work on it, because I guess they gave out the qual, but it remains to be seen if you're blocked from it or not until it's released. I knew this would have to happen eventually, as all good projects come to an end, but I can't say I'm happy about it.

Comment

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe I was actually going to ask you about that email this morning. I found it very confusing too. So if we got the email, we have the qual to continue doing them, correct? But then it went on to say you could be disqualified based on performance, correct? And it gave no real indication of when these HITs were going to be posted, is that right too?

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetheart - To be honest, I don't even know. It was so confusing. We have the qual, I guess, but I can't for the life of me interpret that to mean whether we can do the HITs or not. I mean, are they basing it off past performance or performance in the new HIT. I was really confused by it. So I'm just watching for them to drop, though again, nope, they gave no indication of when they'd be released.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe I am confused on the same points. I guess you are right, we will see.

Hit of the century....5 minutes. This may be my only hit for the day since I have appointments

​​​​​​
    Title: Perceptions about Participating in Research | PANDA
    Requester: Frank Materia [A1DFTSGWVWMHL0] (Contact)
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $10.00
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: The purpose of this study is to understand people's reaction to the description of another study.
    Requirements: Masters Exists

Comment

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much wow, what can I say that is awesome. And I wish I could do the whole study

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! But why was this just sitting there to click on (I get suspicious easily, lol) ? But that study would be fantastic.

• jewel777
      jewel777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did this last night. It was just sitting there then too.

Good Morning Everyone...slept very hard last night and woke to more rain (big surprise) so, let's just stay right here and make some money. Happy Monday...

Comment

I think this is part of the Noah group, which is part of the Allen AI group, which is all intermingled in all kinds of ways. I did some research a few weeks back and learned that a lot of the requesters and groups are part of this. The more you know, I guess. Either way, spend some time watching Castle and The Big Bang Theory.
      Title: Find out predictable events in TV show videos (Qualification Test v2) | PANDA
      Requester: Tamara Berg [A2ST2HIC0MRRNE] (Req TV): $3.05/hr/hr
      Description: Qualification Test for the HITs titled 'Find out predictable events in TV show videos'. There is no rejection for this HIT.
      HITs Available: 3
      Reward: $0.10
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Really great pay if you get accepted for the 3 weeks.
        Title: Opt-In for 3-Week Daily Survey Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Casher Belinda [AKLEPBHNXAUF9] (Req TV): $15.68/hr/hr
        Description: Opt-In for 3-Week Study on Sleep, Dreams, and Work: 2 Surveys a Day (Morning and Afternoon) for 15 Workdays
        HITs Available: 78
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Location In US-ALUS-CTUS-DCUS-DE; TP Panel: -431364648 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6339666-199465] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Morning everyone! Not sure what I'm doing awake at 4:30am

Comment

Good morning!

That $10 was a great start to the day!

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear - Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible too. But, it's your last week. Then you are free. So that is the positive part of things.

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              I am glad the pump part is over, hope the rest is easier on you. I know you got this Bear

• jewel777
              jewel777 commented
              Editing a comment
              You've got this, Bear !

Title: Financial decision making(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: A. Hurwitz [AF96O4H13HPFW] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: Questions about how you think about your financial matters
            Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 4
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; TP Panel: 529876871 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              This one won't take my worker ID. Anyone else?

• Giskard
              Giskard commented
              Editing a comment
              librarian50 I think this is one of those that just want you to submit it after you complete the survey. I'm seeing more and more of these type lately. They asked for my Mturk ID first thing so I went ahead and submitted it.

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!, I went ahead and then emailed the requester.

Title: Qual for: Look at an edited image and describe why it was edited | PANDA
            Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $20.75/hr/hr
            Description: Look at an edited image and describe the impact of the edit! Interesting! NOTE: This is the qualification HIT.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: fakeimg-qual DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

Walked Daisy and we are sick to our teeth of rain. It never stops raining.
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel bad for you guys and all that rain, we are just begging for a few drops out here in California

Title: Play a set of negotiation games (with surveys)! | PANDA
              Requester: Johnathan Mell [A1T2G9RUJWDCVC] (Req TV): $24.57/hr/hr
              Description: A 5-minute survey followed by 3, 7-minute online negotiation games, followed by a final, 5-minute survey.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Favor Batch DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 20 minute survey on developmental challenges (Repost from 2019) | PANDA
                Requester: Social Psychology at Nagoya University [A1XWJSM7JHPOFW] (Req TV): $27.85/hr/hr
                Description: This survey will ask questions about individuals with developmental challenges and related questions. (NOTE: This survey was posted one year ago. Please do not take the survey if you took it last year, as you will not be compensated.)
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

If something is in my queue in panda crazy, can I export it to the forum?

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, just click on the right curving arrow and select BBCode.

• nel
                    nel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have wondered this also. Took another look. When you open the hit from your queue, there are two options I can think of. First, you could paste the Requester link here. The other thing would be to click on the Panda button, let it add it to PC (maybe pause PC first!), and then paste the details from PC here. No buttons but at least people could get the GID from that.

Guessing there is an easier way?

ETA Bear, that is def. easier - but where is this right curving arrow?

Oh I see - in the HIts Queue on Turk. Thanks!
                    Last edited by nel; 02-24-2020, 08:59 AM.

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh, so can't do it from panda crazy, but I see the arrow in my regular MTurk queue. Thanks, that'll do it!
                Working...
                X