banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wednesday Workday making money all day long

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday Workday making money all day long

Its been a long time since I started a daily hit thread. Hope you all work hard and make a lot of money today! Get that coffee pot going and start racking up the hits!
    Last edited by Turking2Long; 02-26-2020, 01:31 AM. Reason: can't spell lol

Title: Rate resumes for a hiring process | Accept
    Requester: Joanna Lahey [A7ZW4LI1NHV9O] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 4.00
    Duration: 1 day
    Available: 1
    Description: We will show you 30 resumes from applicants to a clerical position. Please rate each candidate's ability to fulfill the position. This task should take no more than 30 minutes.
    Qualifications: Job Function - Management EqualTo 1; Pilot_wave_1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning everyone! Looks like another number padding day with Xlab evals. The hourly isn't as great as the other HITs, but still above MTurk average, and I get to pad my numbers. I didn't do many batches, so my numbers weren't huge. But just a couple months back I was below 10k approved, now I'm at over 15k. Hoping to get back to a 99.9% rating too after these are all over, I've been at 99.8-something for a while now. Hope you all have a good money making day!

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetheart - Thanks. That's fantastic advice. I'm glad they are providing some feedback too. Now I hope they post another batch today.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe Fingers crossed!!

• USMarineVet
      USMarineVet commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to take your advice on the Xlabs but when I went to do the Qual it said I required greater than 5000 hits. I was wondering why I never saw their name pop up before. Is there another qual for them independent of the particular hit I saw pop up for them once I removed my "I'm Qualifed to work On" checkmark?

Title: U.S. Policy Opinion(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Levi Adelman [AI0FRFRCK0BF8] (Req TV): $12.52/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This is a short survey (~5 minutes) asking you about your opinion on U.S. policy
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6362670-199994] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Happy Wednesday! Tax refund rolled in sometime in the middle of the night, so I get to pretend for a few hours that we actually have money. Then I'll start moving the money around where it needs to be lol.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny, mine came too. Every cent of it is going on my car...sucks being responsible sometimes lol

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        We are still waiting on ours even though we filed the day before they started accepting returns. Annoying.

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        We got ours last Saturday and it is already spent. I agree cyvamp sucks being grown up and responsible.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Reactions to norms(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Ori Katz [A2ZESDC6X6M5J4] (Req TV): $16.80/hr/hr
        Description: The purpose of this survey is to investigate people's reactions to various norms.
        Reward: $0.80
        Qualifications: Exc: [772163805-199825] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          2 1/2 minutes

Well this is a new one. I wish, believe me, I wish. Sounds a lot more fun.
        Attached Files

Comment

Uh, what...

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
            WhoCouldItBe commented
            Editing a comment
            I think someone broke MLD.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            MLD is on the drinks this morning.

What's sad is you know people are doing those, even though they don't make sense.

• WhoCouldItBe
            WhoCouldItBe commented
            Editing a comment
            ZeldaFoot - I believe it. I sure didn't. They don't reject, but I also don't want to scam them because of what I NEED to believe is an error. Lol. Good for them though, they post a lot, they need to unwind a bit. Maybe those drinks will do them some good. But like most people when they drink, they should step away from the keyboard.

Title: New meat product survey (~7 mins) | PANDA
          Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $16.33/hr/hr
          Description: In this survey, you will give your opinion on a new type of meat product.
          Time: 24 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 10
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60; 11eb9cd2a754fbb18d6d38e0f20152d3de8f34d7 In 0; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; 4a031bff0b365b8bed6584738cd940c983c28838 DoesNotExist ; ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 LessThanOrEqualTo 115; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; 34ee50c9eacb4e076cedf82013242ddbbbff8013 NotIn 0; Location EqualTo US; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Okay, is anyone else working on the XLab evals? I'd say that at least 70% of the ones I've been doing have the exact same list of relations to evaluate. I see this list every few images. There is another one as well that I'm seeing way too much of. Is it just me?

Sorry for being extra spammy today.

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              WhoCouldItBe yeah I was having the same moral dilemma. I guess I'm just going to keep doing them. I ran out of the $0.50 relation HITs a few minutes ago.

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweetheart - Me too. I had a good 10 in a row that were normal, then a few of the weird ones. So hopefully it'll be okay.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              WhoCouldItBe I'm thinking there are enough of the normal ones to justify continuing to do them.

Title: Multiperson decision making experiment with large bonus | PANDA
            Requester: Gustav [A35CD2KM1Q7006] (Req TV): $27.65/hr/hr
            Description: Earn a large bonus, in this 20-50 minute experiment. Total hourly wage has been between $11-$17/hour in previous sessions.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Have_already_participated DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning everyone! I haven't been turking much since last weekend. I've been dealing with a very sick cat that stopped eating. We took him to the vet Friday, got a bunch of tests done, all she really found was he was severely constipated, gave us an antibiotic, stool softener and pain meds. He still was not eating on Saturday, so she ordered two more, anti-nausea and appetite stimulant. So the next day or so, he seems to be coming around to his normal picky eater self. Hopefully he's on the upswing, but he's so picky/finicky it's hard to tell. So now I need $750!

Congrats to everyone with those SurveyComet bonuses! I don't think I even did that survey, so I guess I missed out. Hope you all have a profitable day!

Comment

• TurknShop
                TurknShop commented
                Editing a comment
                One of our cats used to cry when he used the litter box and it was super loose. We switched to sensitive stomach food and within a week he was much better. And right after that he and his coat grew a ton so now he's not a little guy anymore. I'm not sure if the growth and the food are connected or if it is more a function of his age, but either way, switching him to sensitive stomach food was the best thing we could have done for him.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad he's doing better and I understand the pain completely on the vet bills. It's about time for them to start again for me here really soon.

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                TurknShop Thanks. She did say something about switching his food, if he doesn't get better now, but didn't want to do it yet, since we have three cats and it would be a pain to switch them all or even harder to switch just his. Hopefully he just needs the Miralax.

smartin thanks, seems every time we go for any of our three cats, it's like $300+, and yes, they are worth it, but they sure are expensive.

Title: Easy 5-10 minute survey on social and political issues | PANDA
              Requester: Bryan T. Gervais [AH8MRH25WQI7Z] (Req TV): N/A
              Description: Answer brief questions about social and political issues. Survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
              HITs Available: 10
              Reward: $0.70
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Well I guess I can stop working today I got a .90 cent bonus. I love money I don't count on getting.

Comment

Working...
                X