banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Not the end of the month yet Friday - February 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the end of the month yet Friday - February 28, 2020

It should be the end of the month, but nope, not today. One more day to go. It is Friday though. So lets celebrate the end of the week. Finally.

Hoping for some Salesforce Research games today since it seems they got the lag sorted out.

I was looking at my list of requesters and realized we haven't seen anything from some of my favorites for a while:

Yubin Doshi
    Vision AI2
    Guillaume Bouchard

So I'm asking the universe to get them posting again.

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just thinking about Vision A12. I miss those.

Good morning!

Comment

Happy Friday! Let's all get rich today!
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        Now, there's a plan !

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

If you don't mind risking mass rejects
        Title: Home Decor (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content.) | Accept
        Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
        TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.01
        Duration: 3:00
        Available: 41144
        Description: --
        Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          ZeldaFoot - That's my thoughts on it. I just want to pad my numbers, but I'm now terrified of doing 1,000 and having them mass reject them and then destroying my account. I only have 143 rejections until I hit below 99%, and I don't want to risk that. They were always so easy. It was one of the ways I made it through my initial 100 HITs a day at the beginning. Those and 411 Richmonds. (after learning the hard way which ones NOT to do, lol) so I'm disappointed that they do this. And I feel confident that it's an issue on their end, and not the people doing them. They are simple, unless you are scamming there is probably no real reason for the mass rejects. I really want to put them on my block list now, but I can't bring myself to do it.

• NoelC
          NoelC commented
          Editing a comment
          I should have come here first, I didn't know about the mass rejections. Hovering over the hit shows approval of 99%, I assumed they were safe. It seems so simple, I did 29, most of them are an item with a white background.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I got 12 rejections last time, but miraculously they were reversed a week later. I never bothered to contact them because they are unresponsive, so enough people must have complained to get them all reversed

I really wanted to make up for not working yesterday today. But, our kid seemingly went through a growth spurt overnight and grew like 3" in no time at all, and now none of her clothes fit. None. All her shirts are suddenly crop tops and her pants barely cover her little butt. So today instead of making money, we will be taking her out to spend money. Kids are expensive. I didn't sign up for this!

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          WhoCouldItBe Sell them in lots on eBay when you're done!

• mominavan
          mominavan commented
          Editing a comment
          You might check and see if there is a "Just Between Friends" consignment sale in your area anytime soon or something of the sorts. My daughter is having her first baby in 7 weeks and we are headed out to shop a very huge one in Tulsa on Saturday. We are so excited. Lots of goodies at a good price. They have everything from clothes to shoes to toys to books to baby items. It is all like brand new stuff. Sizes are all the way up to 18 in kids.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll be honest, up until my son was probably about 8 or 9 the majority of his clothes were second hand. I would always go to the consignment shops and find clothes on sale or go to Salvation Army and find some good stuff. Most times I could even find name brand stuff. If it was still in good repair after he outgrew it I would (heck I still do when I find the time) list the clothes on Ebay and send them to another home. The only time I really bought brand new was during Christmas/Birthday or if a store was having a really good sale or I was out and about and found something on clearance. Children's Place does have some good clearance and sale stuff if you hit it at the right time. I also will go to places like TJmaxx and Marshalls they sometimes have an ok selection of Children's clothes, not sure if you have an outlet mall closeish but some of those stores are fairly decent too. VF outlet was my favorite when B was younger.

I know it's a morbid topic, but might the coronavirus be good for mTurk ?

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          I think more bad than good, I think if the schools close down it would slow work down.

• amyndods
          amyndods commented
          Editing a comment
          So I don't know, because I haven't been around long.. But I was watching the news last night and apparently they are able to or going to be able to test for it here in San Diego soon and not have to send it the CDC. Which means faster to treat. If that's the case, I don't see it becoming a real epidemic here, thus we should be fine here on mturk.

• jewel777
          jewel777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Survey wise, it could be good. I just did two surveys in a row related to the coronavirus.

Title: Time Preferences Three-Part Study: Part One | PANDA
        Requester: Mike, Postdoctoral Researcher [A2U9S8W3RPO4UZ] (Req TV): $14.24/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 2.33] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
        Description: We’re researchers at Dartmouth College interested in how reward preferences relate to substance use and monetary decisions. $0.25 for screening and up to $7.50 if you’re eligible and complete all 4 surveys across 3 HIT on different days (total 40 min)
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.25
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

You've received a bonus from Katlijn Haesebrouck for work related to 3MDWE879UG14AM4PXBMYIPPI916B9T.

The value of your bonus is: $0.74 USD

The Requester included this note:

Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Comment

Title: A study about personal experience(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] (Req TV): $10.67/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This is a short study about personal experience
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 15
            Reward: $0.30
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-894547300-200583] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; SurveyGroup [3189] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh man. It's writing. Doubtful it's less than a minute. "Tell us about a time you felt connected to other people" threw it back.

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, tossed it too. I am not writing for that little bit.

Wow Daisy has grown! The only thing that keeps her from being perfect is that she's a terrible puller on her leash so I decided to give her harness a try again. The last time she had it on was in October when I first got her. The buckles wouldn't reach this time...they were at least four inches apart! Has made walking her very pleasant! No pulling, when the neighbor stops to say hello, she sits nicely and waits. It also helps with her jumping.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Smart Lock Market Research Survey | PANDA
              Requester: Albert Shin [A3R0LUX0L7JLK1] (Req TV): $15.10/hr/hr
              Description: We need your valuable opinion on the state of the smart home market
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.60
              Qualifications: Not Already Surveyed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on home furnishings | PANDA
                Requester: Max [A34RMTIG01KTET] (Req TV): $21.09/hr/hr
                Description: Give us your opinion about products you have in your home
                Time: 45 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Online Purchase - Home & Garden EqualTo 1; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No code

Title: Group task(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Joseph [A1RUWGBC9JVTM7] (Req TV): $14.79/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: typing involved
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Exc: [-2092668728-200599] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  already approved
              Working...
              X