banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss HITs March 2, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss HITs March 2, 2020

March 2 is the birthday of Theodore Seuss Geisel, an American author who, under the pen name Dr. Seuss, wrote and illustrated some of the world’s most iconic children’s books. His sales eventually topped 600 million. Geisel’s first book, “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” came in 1937. “Green Eggs and Ham,” “Horton Hears a Who,” and “The Cat in the Hat” would soon follow. He passed away in 1991 at the age of 87.

Less than 10 minutes
    Title: Perceptions of fictional student | PANDA
    Requester: Nora Murphy [A1MTATGZ24SWO7] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: 4 surveys + 1 demographic questionnaire designed to assess people's perceptions of a fictional student. (Approximate time: 15 min)
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Big Dr. Seuss fans in this house. Except 1 Fish, 2 Fish - It is 68 pages long. It's not a super great bedtime book. Lol.

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love them all! I will miss playing the Cat in the Hat this year for Read Across America at my school. But I will only miss it a little bit..... Retirement is heaven...

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        librarian50 the fact that you did play the Cat in the Hat is great all around. I can't imagine there is anyone who doesn't love the Cat in the Hat, or really, Dr. Seuss in general. To be fair, I do like 1 Fish, 2 Fish, just not at bedtime with a kid that wants to talk about everything on every page, and then want to read 9 more books. She loves books, we aren't complaining about that. Lol.

What is with all these highly underpaid character extraction HITs this past week or so? No, I will not read 5 long stories and extract all the characters and descriptions of them all for 10 cents. I add them to my block list, but it seems like quite a few keep popping up now all under different new requester names.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Here is another one I'm talking about after blocking 4 already this morning. For a penny. A PENNY.

Title: Collect data from a Story | PANDA
        Requester: Gage Reimiller [A258FZNSVLQAI7] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Review the given story and collect information to fill out the required fields
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $0.01
        Qualifications: None;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        He is adorable and looks like he's trying to figure out why you're dressed as a cat. Lol.

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        Too cute!!!

• Turking2Long
        Turking2Long commented
        Editing a comment
        Adorable grandson!

These are easy as can be. I think there are 3 different ones.
      Title: Search and Report Phosphorus Results | PANDA
      Requester: Chris Rouland [A2DXQOOBHD860Z] (Req TV): $15.13/hr/hr
      Description: Enter phrase into google search engine and report results
      Time: 3 minutes(s)
      Reward: $0.12
      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Happy Monday! I slept right through my alarms and my 5 year old missed the bus. I had to drive her to school. I dislike the car drop off line.

My favorite Dr. Seuss book is Go Dog Go. My favorite page from that book is the dog's tree party. There's so much going on, I feel like I see something new every time.
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
          CrazyCatLady commented
          Editing a comment
          "do you like my party hat?"

Started off today with 2 bonuses from Salesforce Research. Hopefully that means the rest will come soon and more games will show up today.

Talk about a S-L-O-W morning so far, but since it's a Monday I can't be too surprised. I'll use the morning to clean up so I'm ready for early afternoon batches.

Comment

Good morning, my friends! Rainy day here-big surprise. Hopefully, today will be amazing and profitable.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Did you all know OHS now has a FaceBook Group? https://bit.ly/38cDD1h is the link to join if you'd like.
            Last edited by witch1; 03-02-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I'm gradually getting around to sending invitations to everyone. But, don't wait for that...go ahead and join anytime.

Title: [20 Minute Test] [Mobile Android Only] Video Quality Test | PANDA
            Requester: Ma Study [A1075SN9WRZR1R] (Req TV): $14.26/hr/hr
            Description: -
            HITs Available: 440
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

• DorkyPorky
              DorkyPorky commented
              Editing a comment
              I like these, I wish I could do more than one though.

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love these, too DorkyPorky. I'm not in the Android ecosystem though.

Title: Monday Work Schedule Survey | PANDA
            Requester: Work Week Group [A1YQ5N2MIFXI2F] (Req TV): $13.06/hr/hr
            Description: This survey is about the work you did on Monday. (Please complete it at the end of the day on Monday.) We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer.
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 166
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Can do the daily surveys. EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                One of your kin has been walking through my yard at night making Daisy mad. It's the cutest wee bear! I saw him the other night and took everything I had not to go outside and play with him. I figured Mom wouldn't be real happy about that.

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                awww .. I love cubs!

• nel
                nel commented
                Editing a comment
                Bears are out 'round here, too - isn't it too early? They should go back to sleep!

Title: Congressional Election Poll | PANDA
              Requester: Michael Heseltine [A8BYP24MM2OCS] (Req TV): $11.12/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion about different Congressional candidates
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.20
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Consumer Survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: BCFG-collaborators [A3AEAP0P5NTAEC] (Req TV): $14.79/hr/hr
                Description: Survey about judgments and decisions (~6 minute)
                HITs Available: 66
                Reward: $0.75
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [199638732-200480] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  3 1/2 minutes
              Working...
              X