banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Turking through Hump Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turking through Hump Day

Hoping its a batch busy day for us all.
    Please keep Fisherman and his family in your prayers. They are directly affected by the tornadoes Monday night and have extensive damage and uncertain when electricity and internet will be restored.

Drone footage of the damage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJIB5IYgHk8 and https://www.wkrn.com/news/nashville-...ornado-damage/
    as of now the death count is 25 with 78 people missing or unaccounted for.

Comment

Happy Wednesday! Fisherman and his family have been in my thoughts. I just wish there was something we could do to help them.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Definitely thinking about them. Hope all is going well for them.

Comment

• belle
          belle commented
          Editing a comment
          It is good to hear Fisherman and his family are okay.

Is anyone else aiming for the Sewon Min qual for March? I prefer the finding questions HIT to the answer validation ones, and $485 a week for 40 hours, sounds alright. Plus bonuses I'm guessing. Plus at least the day is planned? I don't know.

Comment

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't even looked at them, but it sounds like I should!

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          TurknShop I haven't figured out if it's worth it or not, but, I'm trying. 50 for the qual is a lot though. I'm at almost 40.

Title: [Qualification Task] Finding possible intended question-answer pairs | PANDA
          Requester: Sewon Min [A1B0ZPH77KQTWM] (Req TV): $9.45/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Given a question, read Wikipedia to find all possibly-intended answers and write corresponding question-answer pairs.
          Requires reading Wikipedia articles carefully.
          Up to 0.5 USD per example depending on correctness and comprehensiveness.
          [Qualification for the batches that guanrantee 480+ USD / week]
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 27
          Reward: $0.20
          Qualifications: Question-answer writing accuracy disqualification DoesNotExist ; Question-answer coverage disqualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

• RA26
          RA26 commented
          Editing a comment
          It sounds pretty good. I would be willing to do it if I have the ability to work that much. In the last two weeks of March there's the possibility that I cannot work the required hours. Well I know the last week I can't. I'll be getting ready and starting my vacation. (Maybe - keeping a watch on the stuff going on). Takes me out of the running.

strange completion instructions, but easy enough task

Title: Context labeling | PANDA
        Requester: Hyungyu Shin [A2JDSWVLZ8HEQV] (Req TV): $16.90/hr/hr
        Description: Select relevant context labels for each hashtag and image
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $1.80
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning!
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Very Short task | PANDA
              Requester: Christophe Lembregts [A2505CQQJ5NDTB] (Req TV): $14.40/hr/hr
              Description: short task (max 20 seconds)
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $0.17
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, I am happy it is only damage Fisherman has to repair so sad for many families that lost someone in the tornado. Prayers sent to all of them.

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stuff can be replaced....people can't.

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly I say that all the time.

Title: 30 Min. Face Game | PANDA
                Requester: Child Study Center [A3FUWOS8B5XZJJ] (Req TV): $10.82/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 2.58] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: Evaluate pictures of children's facial expressions!
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; repeat user DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
                Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Android Permissions Survey | PANDA
                  Requester: Jacqueline [A3197FCOBWEMWM] (Req TV): N/A
                  Description: Android App Permission Preferences Survey
                  Time: 5 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Initial Participant DoesNotExist ; Primary Mobile Device - Android EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Title: Work with a robot for one day! (~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Seeber Isabella [A39ECHWNJ9D9KA] (Req TV): $12.33/hr/hr
                    Description: Today you can have the chance to work with a intelligent social robot in a team. You do not need any prior knowledge on robots. All attention check questions need to be correctly answered, otherwise you do not get paid. For more details see custom instructions.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $4.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Corporate relationships | PANDA
                      Requester: Fritz&Hammer Crowdsourcing [A24JORM0PZYVEL] (Req TV): $20.15/hr/hr
                      Description: Given the names and websites of two organizations, search the web to find pages documenting their relationship (expected duration under 2 minutes, no adult content)
                      Time: 15 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 16
                      Reward: $0.15
                      Qualifications: Global Soft Block DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: Consumer Preferences Survey (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                        Requester: UPenn Researcher [A2M70XENI0CWIR] (Req TV): $14.94/hr/hr
                        Description: This HIT pays a higher-than-average rate (totaling $2.25) because it contains two parts: the first part is completed today, and the second part is completed in a few weeks. It is important that participants complete BOTH parts. Payment will be dispersed as a $.25 base pay + $1.00 bonus (totaling $1.25) for Part 1. You will earn and ADDITIONAL bonus of $1.00 by completing Part 2 in 2-4 weeks. Only participants who complete all of Part 1 and all of Part 2 will be compensated the full $2.25.
                        Time: 30 minutes(s)
                        HITs Available: 67
                        Reward: $0.25
                        Qualifications: daad68cc DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1139834399-201384] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                        X