banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Sons Day - Thursday March 5, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Sons Day - Thursday March 5, 2020

National Sons Day on March 4th honors the sons of the world and those who raise them.

Around the world, slightly more sons are born than daughters. Both bring joy to families. When it comes to our children, our rambunctious sons grow into adult men. Some are soft-spoken and gentle. Others with a spark of curiosity fill every hour with questions, some unanswerable.

Parents and family members strive to mold them into a person better than we are. Sons, like many children, test the boundaries until one day, they stand before us, grown. National Sons Day encourages parents to be role models and provide the boundaries sons need. Celebrate their successes while guiding them through their failures. Give them a foundation of skills that they will rely on for a lifetime and pass on to their sons.

Each day as a son and the parent of one is a treasure. Boys need us to model responsibility, hard work, and integrity. As they work and learn beside us, those qualities will be instilled in them. The day reminds us of the value our sons bring to our lives and others.

Good morning everyone!

Just starting, so not sure how it is:
    Title: Perceptions of fictional student | Accept
    Requester: Nora Murphy [A1MTATGZ24SWO7] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$52.06] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 5.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: 4 surveys + 1 demographic questionnaire designed to assess people's perceptions of a fictional student. (Approximate time: 15 min)
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

About 11 minutes for me going slow and just starting my first cup of coffee
    Last edited by dazcat; 03-05-2020, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I did this 1st thing, great way to start the day

Happy Thursday!

Comment

Title: Simple touchscreen task. Approximately 20 minutes. iPads only. | PANDA
      Requester: Charlotte Larkman [AOFJANBUJKHU1] (Req TV): $10.60/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: A simple fun touchscreen task. iPads only.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Handedness - Right EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Generate hashtags and label | PANDA
        Requester: kixlab-jean [AQKOMRXZC0PHK] (Req TV): $14.33/hr/hr
        Description: Use your Instagram post or upload new image, add hashtags, and select contexts that each hashtag has made from.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Workplace culture survey | PANDA
          Requester: Marco Meyer [AAK22D8E5C3T] (Req TV): $23.85/hr/hr
          Description: Answer a short survey about your work environment
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Location In GBUS; Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!

Comment

Morning everyone. Happy Thursday. Today is the start of my long weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow, so no actual work or MTurk for a few days for me. Hoping to do decently today, and hoping for some more CSMR batches to drop.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                WhoCouldItBe what an experience, I'm glad everything came together so well for y'all. With my fourth baby, I went to the hospital in my 36th week one night because he wasn't moving much, and by the next morning I was having a c-section. Just like your wife, I also didn't have a bag or anything, I had just left my house at 10 p.m. thinking I'd be back in a few hours. His heart rate kept decelerating so they wanted to go ahead with the surgery to be sure he was ok. Turns out he had a true knot in his umbilical cord which was causing the decrease in movement and the heartrate decels. But everything came together for us, too. My dad brought a bag to me while my husband stayed home with our kids and it all worked out. I wouldn't change a thing about it either!

• Ksantillan
                Ksantillan commented
                Editing a comment
                🥳 Happy Birthday!

• hanzuh
                hanzuh commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy birthday!

Title: Decision Making Task with Rewards | Accept
              Requester: Jörg Rieskamp [A28XAO4RQVZBPE] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$18.67] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 4.00
              Duration: 40:00
              Description: The goal of this study is the scientific investigation of decision making in humans. For your participation in the study you will receive 4 US dollars plus a bonus based on your performance in the task.
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning y'all, tomorrow is the big day I have been waiting for for the past 9 months. I go in early in the morning for my c-section and I will finally get to hold my little boy in my arms. I am so incredibly excited. I'll be in the hospital for several days but will be back here on Monday. I hope this is a great day for everyone!

Comment

• Ksantillan
                  Ksantillan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations 🎉

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  smartin OH thank you so much, I had not figured it out yet but I see it now! How did I miss that?! Lol.

• kathleen1104
                  kathleen1104 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How exciting!! Congrats momma!!

Title: Scenario + Scales | PANDA
                Requester: nadelhofferta [A1YRLXWTEJ6ZKE] (Req TV): $15.85/hr/hr
                Description: Give us your opinion about vigilante justice
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.60
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: A study about consumer experience(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$10.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.47] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 1.00
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Available: 34
                  Description: This is a short study about consumer experience
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-894546051-201739] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; SurveyGroup [3189] DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Part 2 of 3-part decision study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
                  TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=485] [ToS=2]
                  TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
                  Reward: 0.40
                  Duration: 45:00
                  Description: In this study, you will answer questions about an important decision.
                  Qualifications: Inc: [198902-201355] Exists ; Location In US; Exc: [19-201355] DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Interactive Storytelling | PANDA
                    Requester: Mark Gao [AGOXQL1DJMK3I] (Req TV): $18.87/hr/hr
                    Description: You will be telling a story (20 sentences) sentence by sentence by alternating between picking from a list of 10 potential responses and typing a single-sentence short response.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $2.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Location In CAGBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This HIT is broken and not working for me.

cyvamp I did write to IntelliZoom about those payments. They wrote back and were able to give me payment dates for each study I inquired about (I sent them the payment codes that they send in the completion emails they send, which I save). The first payment is supposed to come tomorrow. So I feel a little better about it now - I guess it just really does take 21 business days like they say.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fantastic, I am impressed you kept all that information!

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp I just move it into a folder I made for it in gmail whenever it comes.
                  Working...
                  X