banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - March 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - March 9, 2020

Good Morning!

1926 Bertha Landes elected 1st woman mayor of Seattle
    1959 Barbie makes her debut at the American Toy Fair in New York. Over a billion have been sold worldwide since.
    1964 1st Ford Mustang produced
    1974 Last Japanese soldier, a guerrilla operating in Philippines, surrenders, 29 years after World War II ended
    1981 Dan Rather becomes primary anchorman of CBS-TV News
    1991 Joe Dumaars (Detroit) begins NBA free throw streak of 62 games
    2007 The US Justice Department releases an internal audit that found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had acted illegally in its use of the USA Patriot Act to secretly obtain personal information about US citizens

Title: Take a 15 minute survey about social attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Yale SPCL [A3PXIO6ZS4QRKB] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.98] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.04] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=6.69] [Pen=0.05] [Res=null] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 33
    Description: Take a 15 minute survey about social attitudes
    Qualifications: TP Panel: -727007145 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Exc: [-683739654-199398] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

You've received a bonus from Positly for work related to 3NI0WFPPI9AD1R1NCADNPF1E7Z560W.

The value of your bonus is: $0.96 USD

The Requester included this note:
      Bonus for Psychology experiment with bonus - Numbers and Letters

. Message: Thanks for participating!

Comment

Happy Monday! I still feel thrown off by the time change. I'm trying to fight the urge to lay back down until it's time to take my daughter to an appointment.
        Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I was fine yesterday, today was like NOOOO lol

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          That is exactly how I feel

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          This morning was rough! I'm usually up no problem by about 6:30, 6:45. This morning my youngest came to my room and said, "Mom, it's 8:12!" The bus comes at 8:25, so that was fun. It usually takes me about a week to adjust to the new time. It doesn't seem that just one hour should be so hard, but it is.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, climbarnett to the forums.

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to our family, you must be special we don't let just anyone in!

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          climbarnett glad to have you!

• Aero224
          Aero224 commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome!

Good Morning Everyone...I've got a lot of errands to run today...when I ever get finished...which might be around 4pm...we will begin our first round of Beta Testing the Otto Upgrade.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          This is exciting news!

Title: Consumer preference and choice(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: CBresearch [A2C3GVWBXGG0X7] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: In this short survey, you will answer to several questions about consumer behavior.
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 54
        Reward: $0.20
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [1477212496-202314] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Sunday Work Schedule Survey | PANDA
          Requester: Work Week Group [A1YQ5N2MIFXI2F] (Req TV): $15.93/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: This survey is about the work you did on Sunday. (Please complete it at the end of the day on Sunday.) We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer.
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 141
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Can do the daily surveys. EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning everyone. Happy Monday and all that. Not enjoying this time change at all, nor am I like trying to be productive after 3 full days off. Hope you all had a great 3 days and took all the money MTurk had to offer!

Comment

Good morning!

It's hard to get up since we went through the space/time anomaly.

Comment

this says 15 to 20 minutes, but its really like 4. Going to simmer a bit

​​​​​​
                Title: Civic Engagement, Prosocial Attitudes, Gratitude, and Subjective Well-Being Survey | PANDA
                Requester: Kaitlyn [A22UF320ZJ5SUT] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: You will be asked to respond to a series of surveys regarding your demographics, civic values and behaviors, perceived sense of gratitude, and satisfaction with life.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $0.75
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In US;

Comment

Inquist. Ugh.
                  Title: Academic Study on Face Memory(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $14.65/hr/hr
                  Description: This academic study takes approximately 15 mins and involves remembering faces, completing puzzles and answering questions about yourself. Inquisit is required for this HIT.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Exc: [1437411579-202304] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1615459814 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I rarely if ever have something that has the word "face" in the title not be the most miserable hit ever lol

• WhoCouldItBe
                    WhoCouldItBe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp I agree, I don't usually either. This wasn't terrible. I did try it out. I won't do any that take longer than 15 minutes because 1, I hate Inquisit, 2 I hate rating faces. Lol.

Good Morning Everyone, I sure hope hits fall like the stock market today! That might be a bad joke.

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That actually made me laugh so hard Daisy cocked her and looked at me!

• WhoCouldItBe
                    WhoCouldItBe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kizzy still made me laugh. Lol.

Good Morning Everyone. I think I'm the only one here who actually likes this extra hour of daylight.

Comment

I love the extra hour of daylight, but, it takes me about a week to get used to it being dark in the morning.

Comment

• USMarineVet
                      USMarineVet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think we get an extra 1.5 minutes of daylight per day after Dec. 21st. So if my math is correct, it's gonna take 40 days to catch up. LOL

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And I will be dead by then USMarineVet! I dislike any kind of change...even ones as small as a time change.
                  Working...
                  X