banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]om

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Organize Your Home Office Day HITs March 10, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organize Your Home Office Day HITs March 10, 2020

Home offices are more commonplace by the year, and today one in four American households have one. You don’t have to be self-employed or work from home to have a home office; it can be used simply for sorting through bills, finances, documents and all those other fun things that we love saving for a rainy day and having a designated workspace can make everything run faster and smoother.

Still, as with the kitchen, lounge and pretty much every other room under the roof, the home office can become messy, dusty, cluttered, disorganized and, as a result of this combination, a hindrance to its very purpose.

Organize Your Home Office Day counters this chaos by providing the motivation to throw away the trash and shred the unwanted paperwork; recycle those drinks cans and polish the desk; clean the windows, alphabetise your filing system, fill up your stationery reserves, and maybe even get a potted plant to help energize the room even further.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, The happy hermit to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Happy Tuesday! My "home office" is a tiny laptop table. I was going to convert a corner of the living into my office area, and get myself a proper desk, but we got a treadmill instead. lol. So there's really not too much to organize. Maybe the paperwork I keep in the drawer of the small table next to me.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Male Participants Only: Psychological Well-Being Study | PANDA
      Requester: Chris P [A2FREUFVNWV42I] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: 2.33] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 2.33]
      Description: 20 Minute Survey
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

I think I'll tell everyone here how rough of a day I had yesterday. So, I had some errands to run. Since I'm living in a restricted area due to the tornado...all roads in or out are blocked with law enforcement checkpoints. Well, since I hadn't updated my license yet since I moved here a few months ago, I figured that I'd better go and get that done first...or else risk not being able to ever come home again. I get to the DMV and all of their lines are down due to storm damage...don't know when they'll be back up. So, I'm trapped. Next, on to get gas and clean my windshield off of bird crap (I'm parking in a different area right now due to storm damage) ...there's no water in the gas stations windshield cleaners...then I'm supposed to take the trash off...but I forgot some of it at home...which I can't go back to get...then I'm supposed to go pay for my storage fees and take some stuff out there (which is in my truck...with the garbage)...well...I forgot the storage keys too...and still can't go back to get them. So, I call my wife, who is shopping at Walmart (she had her address changed so she's okay) and she's got her keys for the storage...so...I say.."well, Walmart is on my way to the storage anyhow..I'll stop there and get her keys. I get to walmart, start calling her phone...she doesn't hear it...doesn't answer it. I go back to the truck and head toward storage...I can at least pay the bill. She calls and I can't answer it...cause I'm driving. Well, she's not at the walmart I went to...but at another one across town. I pay the storage and leave...right after leaving she gets to the storage...and I turn around after seeing her...I'm rid of my storage stuff at this point. I head out to the dump across town...take care of that. Go get a haircut...she's got this wristband that the cops gave her at the checkpoint to denote that we're residents of the area...gives it to me...I get home. Find that my facebook account has been hacked during lunch...fix that. Go back out and pick up my eldest Daughter from school..come back home...have a series of issues putting out the Otto Beta Test...I'm just sitting at my desk by 9pm laughing out loud...sort of a mix of laughing and crying. I go to bed...I'm done.

Now, I'll try to have TODAY !

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Fisherman because I'm weird like this (and you don't have nearly as many stations as we do in Iowa) I am helping you out a bit. "Cookeville and Crossville Driver Services Centers are closed with no estimated timeframe for when internet services will be restored. Please check back or visit a nearby center for service" Here's what's closest to you including rough drive times:

Celina - 45 mins - Duplicate and renewal center
          McMinnville - 55 mins - Full Service Center
          Lebanon (2 locations) - 1 full svc, 1 dup/renewal center
          Rockwood - 1hr 10m - Full Service
          Dunlap 1 hr 10m - Dup/renew
          Gallatin 1hr 20m - Full Service

• Ksantillan
          Ksantillan commented
          Editing a comment
          Whew! What a day

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          smartin Thank You

Ok, since I am clearly having a brain cramp, do we leave the qual button on otto white or red, I can't remember.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          white means it's selected. So Otto is only looking at things you are qualified for.

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          white is ON

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent, thanks

quick one, under 10 minutes

​​​​​​
        Title: A short study about social groups | PANDA
        Requester: Yoav Ganzah [A1S7KD6YGZACGG] (Req TV): $31.16/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: the HIT includes: (1) a short survey asking your opinions on various social groups, (2) a short vocabulary task
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $3.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

This is ok...about 4 minutes
          Title: Decision making and verbal skills(~ 6 minutes)Accept
          Requester: Tehila Kogut [AAJTVP989ZS0V] Contact
          TV: $14.59/hr TO: 2.00
          Reward: $0.60
          Duration: 00:30:00
          Available: 19
          Description: survey
          Qualifications: Exc: [4885748-202547] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

So...I woke up to a rejection for a 0.00 qualification HIT that had a minimum requirement of 8. I did one and knew I didn't do well, but thought there's no way they'd reject a qualifier that I just did for free. Yep, they did.

Comment

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              How ridiculous, I'm sorry.

• Turking2Long
              Turking2Long commented
              Editing a comment
              My first thought was you have got to be kidding me, ridiculous! WHO is the requester?

Ok how do i donwload the newest version of otto?

Comment

Title: Language Learning Study(~ 50 minutes)Accept
            Requester: Stephen Van Hedger [AQXG7ARBJOQDO] Contact
            TV: $13.77/hr TO: 4.25
            Reward: $7.50
            Duration: 03:00:00
            Available: 6
            Description: In this study, you will be asked to listen to and make judgments about speech sounds that you hear. Participation takes around 50 minutes.
            Qualifications: Exc: [6492692-202326] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Comment

• bromeliad
              bromeliad commented
              Editing a comment
              The code flashed on the screen for less than two seconds then displayed an error message. Contacted requester.

• nel
              nel commented
              Editing a comment
              He sent around a bonus today for the survey taking longer than the pilot, don't think you will have to worry.

Title: Nine part English language study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $67.78/hr/hr
            Description: Complete 4-9 English language activities 1-2x/week through April 16th for $60 total compensation
            HITs Available: 4
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [203100-202511] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-202511] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Is anyone working on the first day of the WELL-BEING IN EVERYDAY LIFE (requester Mai) survey on their android phone and not able to get the survey to respond?

Comment

Originally posted by angelstep07 View Post
                Title: Nine part English language study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $67.78/hr/hr
                Description: Complete 4-9 English language activities 1-2x/week through April 16th for $60 total compensation
                HITs Available: 4
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [203100-202511] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-202511] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
                Caught two, sending one back

Comment

Title: Learning new information(~ 35 minutes)Accept
                  Requester: Michael White [A1N07FK8GXA1WU] Contact
                  TV: $16.73/hr TO: 2.34
                  Duration: 01:30:00
                  Available: 71
                  Description: Participants will spend approximately 35 minutes learning and answering questions
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

• USMarineVet
                    USMarineVet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the post. I managed to grab this one and it was very interesting.
                Working...
                X